What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
from navy this thread now concentrating on of topic . where are the moderator ?

My fellow Indians,

here is the link of the site 'Reddit'.In this particular link ,A US navy sailor explain about his experience on INS Delhi.He answers the questions asked about his experience to other users of the site.please go though the whole page.

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA.

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA. : IAmA

I now see its a repost.Anyways.

The pak navy is no good either.

The first post damn it they dragged Pakistan right from the beginning

PLease dont link up to utterly uncredible sources and start bashing the Navy.

You would understand the credibility of the article as soon as you see the other articles on the same page.

Again, any person with a decent knowledge of naval practises can pose as a sailor and vomit any crap. That doesn't make him a sailor.

Infact I would not be surprised if the "USN sailor" actually turned up to be a jealous/jobless Pakistani in real life !

The post that follows immediately

Why are you lying? Where has Bilal mentioned this. You are trying to justify your abuse and ignorance. Be a man and dont embarrass yourself by now lying to defend yourself. As i have already mentioned you are completely off topic and are having a complete rant at Pakistan which makes me wonder why are you on PDF? Fascinated by Pakistan? Does make one wonder?

how am i lying go and read Secur and Bial's posts don't get mad at me for replying back and i was not the one who started being off topic your fellow Pakistanis were go and read the first couple of pages on this thread see who was off topic come back and post again when you find out who started to derail the thread

Thread was derailed by Indians trying to distort facts to save their face

You talked about splitting Pakistan in half first. I was merely responding to you, by quoting an event that took place in history. That does not mean I was boasting the death of Sikhs for heaven's sake! There is nothing on the forum rules that states that we can't talk about events that transpired in history.

same with me then i posted in a reply to another person Pakistan being split in 2 is history so what rules have i broken however you brought up Sikh issue because i debunked you on Kargil bringing religion into a discussion just because you've been embarrassed is not justified

O main keya pappe...iranian de paihe te cheenion de pahe...paihe jithon vee aayen, paaihe paaihe honde ne!

O v tab jadon sannu tax nee dena painda ae.

surely a ban hammer is coming , just wait for it

same with me then i posted in a reply to another person Pakistan being split in 2 is history so what rules have i broken however you brought up Sikh issue because i debunked you on Kargil bringing religion into a discussion just because you've been embarrassed is not justified
Who started talking about splitting Pakistan into two first ? One of your mentally retarded friends ..

surely a ban hammer is coming , just wait for it

Tell somebody who cares, my dear Pakistani.

...but you don't have to worry. The Iranians will themselves pay your taxes.

Have fun with Iranian money!

Irani Chai...main keya mazaa aa gayaa!

Why are you lying? Where has Bilal mentioned this. You are trying to justify your abuse and ignorance. Be a man and dont embarrass yourself by now lying to defend yourself. As i have already mentioned you are completely off topic and are having a complete rant at Pakistan which makes me wonder why are you on PDF? Fascinated by Pakistan? Does make one wonder?

PunjabiSidhu is lying shamelessly because he can't find & quote the post where I boasted the mass murder of Sikhs.

Indian way of telling, the root cause of ur jealousy do u want some more
My jealousy ? or your inferiority complex and the obsession with Pakistan that keeps you on toes huh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom