What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikrams

Reaction score
My fellow Indians,

here is the link of the site 'Reddit'.In this particular link ,A US navy sailor explain about his experience on INS Delhi.He answers the questions asked about his experience to other users of the site.please go though the whole page.

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA.

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA. : IAmA

I now see its a repost.Anyways.

The pak navy is no good either.

PLease dont link up to utterly uncredible sources and start bashing the Navy.

You would understand the credibility of the article as soon as you see the other articles on the same page.

Again, any person with a decent knowledge of naval practises can pose as a sailor and vomit any crap. That doesn't make him a sailor.

Infact I would not be surprised if the "USN sailor" actually turned up to be a jealous/jobless Pakistani in real life !

AYdIZ.jpg

Navy News Service - Eye on the Fleet

Navy News Service - Eye on the Fleet

My fellow Indians,

here is the link of the site 'Reddit'.In this particular link ,A US navy sailor explain about his experience on INS Delhi.He answers the questions asked about his experience to other users of the site.please go though the whole page.

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA.

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA. : IAmA
I now see its a repost.Anyways

I would agree with his comments that equipments are coming from 60's and 70's nothing new. However, we all have to understand that IN is fast modernizing and we are inducting about 10 - 15 ships or more in a year now. This is just to fill the gap which was created after 70's till late 90's. In that period we had added absolutely nothing in Navy. We now have private sector companies for ship building and lets wait for couple of years we will see the difference. Let me remind you one more thing Indian Navy is the only armed force in our country which is inducting indigenous products in large numbers.

:sniper:

Infact I would not be surprised if the "USN sailor" actually turned up to be a jealous/jobless Pakistani in real life !

You did it again right ? Nasty habit of dragging Pakistanis into every thread ! Very Pathetic :hitwall:

I'll post what I posted on the earlier thread.

Lol.The funniest thing that I've ever read in a long time.Being the son of a former CO XO myself,I've always held the belief that the Indian Navy were the pampered lot among the forces.I guess I was wrong!

Abysmal Engineering and navigational methodologies?Perhaps the "distinguished officer" doesn't know that a lot of our officers earn their stripes from Russian and US War Academies.MARCOs get sent to Israel on a yearly basis without fail.My dad himself completed his NAVAC course from Russia .

Sandals,slaves and spears? Was he really on a naval ship or some African tribal boat.lol

The "Pigsty" connotation was funniest one of all.I have seen Sailors cleaning the fixtures of the ship with their toothbrushes if even their cabin bedsheets aren't folded in the proper manner or to the CO's liking.

Most of all,A US Navy officer who claims to be one amongst the crew of a Missile destroyer opens a singular thread and that too on the Indian Navy?Perhaps he is in love with our navy rather than his own.lol

Sad that the trolls don't even do their homework before ranting!!!

You did it again right ? Nasty habit of dragging Pakistanis into every thread ! Very Pathetic :hitwall:
Can you prove without doubt that he was indeed a USN sailor only ?

I am entitled to my benefit of doubt especially with the anonymity the internet offers.

Its a Pakistan's defense forum. You should be every where...lol

:sniper:

Can you prove without doubt that he was indeed a USN sailor only ?
I am not here to prove anything ... Better not talk about things that you have no idea about
There was no effing need to get Pakistan into this ... The reference is used from Indian site
Maybe the sailor is jealous/jobless Indian What to do now ? :rofl:

There was no need to go this way ! Our Pakistani friends didn't say a word about Indian Navy

Infact comments are these just show your desperation

I am not here to prove anything ... Better not talk about things that you have no idea about
There was no effing need to get Pakistan into this ... The reference is used from Indian site
Maybe the sailor is jealous/jobless Indian What to do now ? :rofl:

Still cant prove that he is indeed a USN sailor eh ?

For holyness sake even you could have been that "anonymous" USN sailor :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

There was no need to go this way ! Our Pakistani friends didn't say a word about Indian Navy

Infact comments are these just show your desperation

Genius can you prove that the writer is indeed a USN sailor ? And when did questioning the credibility of an utterly un-credible source become desperation ?

Still cant prove that he is indeed a USN sailor eh ?
For holyness sake even you could have been that "anonymous" USN sailor

I am more inclined towards thinking it was a Indian who got rejected from the Navy :rofl:
Can you prove he wasn't ? :D

I am more inclined towards thinking it was a Indian who got rejected from the Navy :rofl:
Can you prove he wasn't ? :D

Let him be.

That's what I actually said. He,whoever wrote this, must be one jealous load of crap and not a real sailor who had written it in an objective way based on real experience.

My fellow Indians,
Now everybody wants to be Indian!!! :lol: That is real shame not this.

I now see its a repost.Anyways.

The pak navy is no good either.

Is he an idiot or what? An US navy sailor staying 5 days onboard IN destroyer? lol

IN operates best ships in the Indian ocean region navies.

Next year gonna be the best for IN.

Two nuclear submarines, one destroyer, one aircraft carrier, one anti-submarine corvette, one P-8I, three stealth frigates gonna join IN next year.

That's what I actually said. He,whoever wrote this, must be one jealous load of crap and not a real sailor who had written it in an objective way based on real experience.
Then dont effing drag Pakistan ... There are more chances of him being a rejected Indian than a Pakistani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom