What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your "historical facts" are indeed Offtopic and Flame baits.

Classic Troll, your excuses for trolling are insignificant, stop it already and Stay on Topic :rolleyes:

My historical facts on Kargil & Operation Bluestar are not taboo topics, unlike PunjabiSidhu who posted a rape video of a 2 year old Pakistani girl, as well as one on inbreeding.

All is not lost yet for the promiscuous Pakistani lady of the evening as long as she chooses to warm the Chinese lap.

How far worse could the Chinese lap possibly be as compared to Uncle Sam's lap? ;)

My historical facts on Kargil & Operation Bluestar are not taboo topics, unlike PunjabiSidhu who posted a rape video of a 2 year old Pakistani girl, as well as one on inbreeding.
Maybe he was trying to show his dignity huh ? One of the qualities of Indians remember ?

Omg this thread has grown a lot since i last saw it 2hrs ago..:rofl:

@Indians::::: Guys when Intruders feeling proud because of there act, what can we do???-----> just :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Pakistani friends:::::: We Indians are poor ofcourse please Don't stop military aid to USA ur mighty friend...

All is not lost yet for the promiscuous Pakistani lady of the evening as long as she chooses to warm the Chinese lap.

How far worse could the Chinese lap possibly be as compared to Uncle Sam's lap?

Heard Indians were harassed in the Indian Ocean ... What happened ? :rofl:

You debunked s*it on Kargil, I only commented on the Sikh riots after you talked about splitting Pakistan into half in 1971, when Pakistan is 5.5 times bigger in land area than Bangladesh.

Land Area ? Country is always calculated as per Arable land and not dessert and mountains where no one lives or not a blade of grass grown.

Land use statistics by country Arable land (km2)

India - 1,650,062
Pakistan - 190,319
BD - 74,173

India is approx. 9 times bigger than Pakistan and Pakistan is 2.5 times bigger than BD.

oye thund pao te lassi pio!
lassitude_word.jpg

How far worse could the Chinese lap possibly be as compared to Uncle Sam's lap? ;)

Post reported!

what r u saying.. ab iran se bhee bheek maang rahe hain kya:rofl::rofl:

I'm sure the Pakistanis can feel the warmth of the Chinese lap under their buttcoks.

The warmth is still pretty much the same...only the color of the lap has change...but yellow is still better than black, isn't it.

My historical facts on Kargil & Operation Bluestar are not taboo topics, unlike PunjabiSidhu who posted a rape video of a 2 year old Pakistani girl, as well as one on inbreeding.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

PunjabiSiddu's posts were all in reply to yours.

And both Kargil and Bluestar as well as all other Offtopic flame baits were brought in by You. Your posts have been reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom