What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Stay on Topic
The one thing that Indians lack !!! Staying on topic ... Just start reading the thread from the first page and you will ******* idea who's the troller here

^^^ inbred idiots like him and Rafi derailed the thread you opened the pandoras box now you get screwed for doing it
Pandora box /? Which bastard started talking about 1971 war when he couldn't refute us on arguments ?

and posting about Sikhs being murdered in Delhi is being dignified?

Dude, I was giving historical facts about India, in response to your Bangladeshi people, or other people getting killed in Pakistan, or Pakistan getting 'split in half'.

Rape in itself is a taboo topic here on the PDF, & you posted a video on it.

First get it operational over delhi in 2014 then talj **** ... DRDO is inventing skin creams and mosquito repellers ... How do you expect them to complete it on time ? :rofl:

Obviously only a Pakistani could say that somehow inventing skin creams and mosquito repellants is worse than beggin Iran for aid, China for weapons, Uncle Sam for aircraft, IMF for loan waiver...

Pakistani madrassah gyan at its full glory.

Dude, I was giving historical facts about India, in response to your Bangladeshi people, or other people getting killed in Pakistan.

Rape in itself is a taboo topic here on the PDF, & you posted a video on it.

historical facts when i debunked you on Kargil? you brought up the Sikh riots don't blame me for showing the ugly truth of what happens in your country as well

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Post reported.

i dont give a flying sht

i will report the posts u wrote about Sikh riots as well

First get it operational over delhi in 2014 then talj **** ... DRDO is inventing skin creams and mosquito repellers ... How do you expect them to complete it on time ? :rofl:

Look, Pakistan can never ever beat India. No matter what you do. Even if China will help Pakistan then also.

There is nothing in the world which Pakistan can have and India can't. But There are many things which we will have but it will dream for Pakistan.

Why only Tejas ? We will have Rafale or Typhhon, Sukhoi 30 MKI, MIG 29, Mirage M2k. At least we have home made Tejas. Already completed. We also have Aircraft carrier ready to induct soon. We have completed some 20-30 projects. Tejas is just 1.

Do you Nuke submarine with K-4,5 (4,000-6,000 KM) ? It's better to spend time to preparation rather than posting troll.

historical facts when i debunked you on Kargil? you brought up the Sikh riots don't blame me for showing the ugly truth of what happens in your country as well
There are certain rules one must follow ... Rape/All forms of obscenity are banned here on PDF

You debunked s*it on Kargil, I only commented on the Sikh riots after you talked about splitting Pakistan into half in 1971, when Pakistan is 5.5 times bigger in land area than Bangladesh.

Dude, I was giving historical facts about India, in response to your Bangladeshi people, or other people getting killed in Pakistan.

Rape in itself is a taboo topic here on the PDF, & you posted a video on it. [/SIZE]

Your "historical facts" are indeed Offtopic and Flame baits.

Classic Troll, your excuses for trolling are insignificant, stop it already and Stay on Topic :rolleyes:

Look, Pakistan can never ever beat India. No matter what you do.

There is nothing in the world which Pakistan can have and India can't. But There are many things which we will have.

Why only Tejas ? We will have Rafale or Typhhon, Sukhoi 30 MKI, MIG 29, Mirage M2k. At least we have home made Tejas. Already completed. We also have Aircraft carrier ready to induct soon. We have completed some 20-30 projects. Tejas is just 1.

Do you Nuke submarine with K-4,5 (4,000-6,000 KM) ? It's better to spend time to preparation rather than posting troll.
Calling me a troll ? Despite my several warnings , it was you sick country fellow who started talking **** about wars and such ... LCA TEJAS has been in development for 3 decades now ... Get it operational and then talk to me

Your "historical facts" are indeed Offtopic and Flame baits.

Classic Troll, your excuses for trolling are insignificant, stop it already and Stay on Topic
The posts are reported ... Mods will soon tell you who's a troll and why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom