What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool down and also these are coming next year. some give pleasure to your eye and some burn in jealousy and fear lol

Three of this....
INSTabar.jpg

one of this...
INS_SHIVALIK+d.jpg

one of this
INS_kamorta_20100419.jpg

one of this....
boeingp-8iposeidon.jpg

above all....

these...

Akula_II-RS_Nerpa-INS%2BChakra.jpg

gorshkov_01.jpg

insarihant.png

you might scare them by posting this it will probably make them more jealous and insecure as well

my English is perfectly fine if you want to be a grammar Nazi go ahead i'm in a AP english class i really do not need you tell me to go and learn english
If you spell "bed" as "bad" then I dont need to hear lol

less than 1/4 of how much your ships hold
Well USN sailors confirmed only about Indian ships ... the poor way of living even on the ship maybe those sailors want to recreate the environment like they are used to ? :rofl:

The Indians here are forgetting that they were the first ones to bring 'Pakistan' onto this thread, when the original post & article did not have anything to do with Pakistan, & didn't even mention Pakistan once. I expect a lot of Indian trolls from this thread to be banned :coffee:...

India has over 35 per cent of the world’s total illiterate population. [UNESCO Education for All Report 2008] Only 66 per cent people are literate in India (76 per cent men and 54 per cent women)
Emerging State ? :rofl:

Well USN sailors confirmed only about Indian ships ... the poor way of living even on the ship maybe those sailors want to recreate the environment like they are used to ? :rofl:

so that doesnt mean that paksitan dont have rats on ships
its just that he didnt go onboard a pakistani ship

The Indians here are forgetting that they were the first ones to bring 'Pakistan' onto this thread, when the original post & article did not have anything to do with Pakistan, & didn't even mention Pakistan once. I expect a lot of Indian trolls from this thread to be banned :coffee:...

who can you be sure that article did not have anything to do with Pakistan..

who can you be sure that article did not have anything to do with Pakistan..
IT isn't our fault that you are merely typing under the influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom