What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whom are you calling oppressors or fanatics huh ? The indian human rights record in Kashmir can explain each single term you have mentioned

The thread is totally derailed... I don't know what is the use of bringing Kashmir in Indian navy thread???

Whom are you calling oppressors or fanatics huh ? The indian human rights record in Kashmir can explain each single term you have mentioned

the human rights dont take into consideration past attrocities on hindus by muslims in their own land,
hindu kush where people hindus were slaughtered,afzal khan,aurangzebs attrocities,forced conversions,etc

The thread is totally derailed... I don't know what is the use of bringing Kashmir in Indian navy thread???
I dont know what was the use of mentioning Pakistan in the beginning of a Indian Navy thread !

NEW DELHI: India's effective literacy rate has recorded a 9.2 per cent rise to reach 74.04 per cent, according to provisional data of the 2011 census released Thursday.

Effective literacy rate in the 2001 census was 64.83, which improved to 74.04, said Registrar General of India and Census Commissioner C. Chandramauli.

Interestingly, literacy rate improved sharply among females as compared to males. While the effective literacy rate for males rose from 75.26 to 82.14 per cent marking a rise of 6.9 per cent, it increased by 11.8 per cent for females to go from 53.67 to 65.46 per cent.

FOLLOWING ARE THE LITERACY RATE OF PAKISTAN (10 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE)

Overall Male Female

2001-02 45% 58% 32%

2004-05 53% 65% 40%

2006-07 55% 67% 42%

2007-08 56% 69% 44%

2008-09 57% 69% 45%

2009-10 58% - -

thread deraiied coz of a totally false source which some jealous people used for point scoring
Thread posted by a Indian not Pakistanis who even specially mentioned that PN is no good either
Cut the crap ... You people have done total mess of this thread

Thread posted by a Indian not Pakistanis who even specially mentioned that PN is no good either
Cut the crap ... You people have done total mess of this thread

no mess.. ur rightfully served..use ur brains before posting.

The thread has lost its virginity thanks to some sardonic Pakistani trolls and their troll fatwas.

...anyways, the virginity can't be brought back now.

We will serve you in a short time ... Let mods come and check who was busy posting off thread topic / pics and talking as if they were in their homes

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

The thread has lost its virginity thanks to some sardonic Pakistani trolls and their troll fatwas.

...anyways, the virginity can't be brought back now.
Yeah since Indians cant differentiate between PN AND IN ... yes it cant be brought back now

We will serve you in a short time ... Let mods come and check who was busy posting off thread topic / pics and talking as if they were in their homes

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Yeah since Indians cant differentiate between PN AND IN ... yes it cant be brought back now

i would credit u gr8ly if u can prove the crediblity of this source to the mods.:)

i would credit u gr8ly if u can prove the crediblity of this source to the mods.
Did we post it and started blaming you ? If not , then credit youself

i would credit u gr8ly if u can prove the crediblity of this source to the mods.:)

It's not his job to do so, it is the job of the Indian member who started this thread quoting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom