What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief you guys are relentless. I went to work and am back home home now, and you guys are still at it:lol:

its every posters job to check the source.especially issues such as this
Its the job of the person who posted it ( happens to be a Indian btw ) not us

It's not his job to do so, it is the job of the Indian member who started this thread quoting it.

what's their job is actually about , will they be acting the sameway if the same site posted a pakistan centric message-post of this nature ...

what's their job is actually about , will they be acting the sameway if the same site posted a pakistan centric message-post of this nature ...
No we would have debated unlike you guys who cant talk without throwing insults , getting personal and derailing the thread

and look at the comments that follow, all coz of jealousy:devil:

this pakstani first posted it.

US Naval Officer spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi
ARe you on that thread ? OR even in your right mind ?
Still it isn't a way to derail threads you started first by mentioning 1971 war how the hell was it related to IN /?

ARe you on that thread ? OR even in your right mind ?
Still it isn't a way to derail threads you started first by mentioning 1971 war how the hell was it related to IN /?

doesnt change the fact about cheap point scoring.. its because that we'll retaliatte

Infact I would not be surprised if the "USN sailor" actually turned up to be a jealous/jobless Pakistani in real life !

Either he can be a retard and die hard fan of Bharat Ratsh1t like you or he can be a rejected jobless frustrated Bharati hiding his flags like this one. Make your choice.

My English? What do you want me to say you little f***? I'm going to Rutgers Newark University in New Jersey. I hope you understand that since you're location flags in the U.S

doesnt change the fact about cheap point scoring.. its because that we'll retaliatte
Retaliate by talking **** ! Yeah mods are coming dear ... You guys have probably no idea how to debate in a civilized manner ... Blind patriot

Either he can be a retard and hard fan of Bharat Ratsh1t like you or he can be a rejected jobless frustrated Bharat hiding his flag like this one.

Again a Pakistani mentions BR.

Heck, the Pakistanis seem to be knowing more about BR than do the Indians. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom