What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did East Pakistan become a part of India ? If not , then there's no need to rejoice
We defeated you 100's of times in our 1000's years rule :rofl: What if we were defeated one time ?

No we didn't want them to be part of our country.. we just wanted to break pakistan into two, and we did it.

1000 yrs rule? Lmao. you are a victim of their brutality, my dear li'l convert.

The problem is that most Indians are pissed off about the fact that the Muslim rulers came in the region, converted millions & millions of their people to Islam, & ruled them for about a thousand years; but they couldn't do the same. It is too bad because their inferiority complex stems from here.

LOL what an idiot those people who were converted are your ancestors LMFAO hahahahaha ouch thats gotta hurt knowing your ancestors were converted by force there was no Pakistan back then and foreigners ruled you for 1,000 years we were ruled for 300 years this is why you do not listen to Zaid Hamid speeches on history dear

we have the inferiority complex? then whats this

Pakistan can never win a war with India - By Pakitani Journalist Najam Sethi -1.flv - YouTube

don't even compare yourself to us we're leagues us i guess the 4 defeats were not enough? but oh well thats up to you there is a reason why Pakistan has not conventionally attacked Pakistan because they know they have no chance in a conventional war keep on living in your dream land

No body says losing a malignant tumor is a loss of a body part.

It is what it is - a trash that needs to be discarded for the overall wellness of the body and that is what exactly happened.

Also it was the independent princely state of Kashmir that lost its territory to Pakistan, not India as Kashmir was not a part of India then.

Somebody needs History lesson asap.

The fact that you had 6 times the troop size of Pakistan's, you should have won about 83.33% of Kashmir, whereas Pakistan should have won 16.67%. But Pakistan won 40% of Kashmir.

Net result: Pakistan won 23.33% of Kashmir.

Someone needs a lesson in basic mathematics asap ;)

Are you a Chinese ?

Man the inferiority complex is overwhelming.

Take pride in your achievements - incase you have one - not in others.
A indian was asking how come he lost land to China ... Try to read before writing

LOL what an idiot those people who were converted are your ancestors LMFAO hahahahaha ouch thats gotta hurt knowing your ancestors were converted by force there was no Pakistan back then and foreigners ruled you for 1,000 years we were ruled for 300 years this is why you do not listen to Zaid Hamid speeches on history dear
If some had used force to convert people then you wouldn't even be talking to us now ... Get your facts straight out

You lost 40% of your integral territory 'Kashmir' (hint: Pakistan doesn't say Kashmir is its integral territory ;))

Land was lost by the independent state of Kashmir, not India. Fact.

It was not 40% another fact.

Pakistan got independence from India on August 1947, which split 1/8 of India.

Already explained - tumor - removed.

The problem is that most Indians are pissed off about the fact that the Muslim rulers came in the region, converted millions & millions of their people to Islam, & ruled them for about a thousand years; but they couldn't do the same. It is too bad because their inferiority complex stems from here.
Come to the present...
Pakistanis are pissd of the fact that a western country is now toying with them!

don't even compare yourself to us we're leagues us i guess the 4 defeats were not enough? but oh well thats up to you there is a reason why Pakistan has not conventionally attacked Pakistan because they know they have no chance in a conventional war keep on living in your dream land
4 defeats ??? Each time loosing substantial land despite having a larger army is victory for you ... Sure bask in the glory of propaganda :rofl:

Check out of the Kargil casualties from here:

1999 Kargil Conflict

India's casualty figures: 527 killed
Pakistan's casualty figures: 696 killed

India's injuries figures: 1,363 wounded
Pakistan's injuries figures: 665 wounded

And the troops size:

India's strength: 30,000 troops
Pakistan's strength: 5000 troops

Yet, some Indians still have the nerve to say they won :lol:

The fact that you had 6 times the troop size of Pakistan's, you should have won about 83.33% of Kashmir, whereas Pakistan should have won 16.67%. But Pakistan won 40% of Kashmir.

Net result: Pakistan won 23.33% of Kashmir.

Someone needs a lesson in basic mathematics asap ;)

Pakistani tribals and regulars attacked and won land from the Independent state of Kashmir and not India as Kashmir was not a part of India then.

Someone needs a basic lesson in History asap. ;)

my ancestors were the Jats that ended Islamic rule in North India i can say proudly my people were not converted by Afghans Turks, Mughals, or Arabs in fact we defeated the Afghans Pakistanis claiming to rule us for 1,000 years stfu you are not Turk/Arab/Persian/or Afghan why are you being proud of the fact that you were ruled by foreigners for 1,000 years?

i can proudly say at the top of my lungs i am strong and my ancestors were not weaklings who converted under the threat of stoning or beheading and Jizya

If some had used force to convert people then you wouldn't even be talking to us now ... Get your facts straight out
\

Like you ? dont worry we dint convert then and nobody would dare to convert us now

Land was lost by the independent state of Kashmir, not India. Fact.

It was not 40% another fact.

Indians troops were there in Kashmir even before tribal invasion begin
The plan to invade Kashmir was cleverly devised by Mountbatten who gave a muslim majority district in Punjab to India

What a lovely bird it was!
:cry::cry::cry:

Orion Shaheed! :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
my ancestors were the Jats that ended Islamic rule in North India i can say proudly my people were not converted by Afghans Turks, Mughals, or Arabs in fact we defeated the Afghans Pakistanis claiming to rule us for 1,000 years stfu you are not Turk/Arab/Persian/or Afghan why are you being proud of the fact that you were ruled by foreigners for 1,000 years?
WE muslims ruled YOU ... When did Jats end muslim rule just after Britishers came right ? whats so hard to comprehend for you ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom