What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys really have quite an optimistic way of looking at defeat. I like that attitude.

If you think that more Indians getting injured & killed than Pakistanis (despite being 6 times bigger in troop strength) in the Kargil War is India's victory, then you need to get your head checked.

Lol cant protect a fully armed naval base and at last some soldiers dead.. Epic fail! Comparing it to mumbai attacks in which innocent foreign nationals ans locals were kept hostage? Inferiority complex at its peak!

You don't have 2/3rd of Kashmir, Pakistan won 40% of Kashmir from India.

Considering the fact that your Army size was 5 times that of Pakistan, it was Pakistan that won.

1947, gaining independence from present day India was a victory.

1965 was a stalement

1971 was a loss

1999 was a stalemate, as India recaptured its lost territory only through the persuasion of the US against Pakistan.

We are a totally separate civilization, and our Punjab is the real Punjab - ie the land and the basin of the "five rivers" you just got the left over trash.

Pakistan barely got 1/3 of Kashmir in 1948 and you are claiming to have 40%? :lol: go and see the territorial break down of Kashmir come back with a source that says Pakistan has 40% of Kashmir good luck finding one :lol:

1965 was no stalemate we captured more territory and you guys had more casualties that is not a stalemate in fact go and see neutral sources who report on the war and even your own take a look

Truth of 1965 and 1971 war between india pakistan by pakistani journalist - YouTube

yeah BS you guys retreated because your defeat was certain by July 1999 80% of the lost territory was captured and we were still going to work capturing the rest the international BS was a excuse used by Sharif a war Pakistan started and did not meet its tactical objective that is not a stalemate either both in 65 and 99 your tactical objectives were not met therefore it is a loss our tactical objectives were met which is why it is a victory for us

@ Rafi please you Punjabis in Pakistan don't deserve the name Punjabi you undermine your heritage and ethnicity Punjabi is not even a recognized language in your Punjab and keep on claiming to be separate your denial makes me laugh like i said go and read about the Gandhara Civilization learn your ancestry that is if you have the balls to

PLease dont link up to utterly uncredible sources and start bashing the Navy.

You would understand the credibility of the article as soon as you see the other articles on the same page.

Again, any person with a decent knowledge of naval practises can pose as a sailor and vomit any crap. That doesn't make him a sailor.

Infact I would not be surprised if the "USN sailor" actually turned up to be a jealous/jobless Pakistani in real life !

in the sameway , someone last year appears on some forum and possed as a PAF pilot to make a claim that they has beaten the Typhoon...

If you think that more Indians getting injured & killed than Pakistanis (despite being 6 times bigger in troop strength) in the Kargil War is India's victory, then you need to get your head checked.

Indeed!

Getting more soldiers killed is defeat.

Losing half country is huuuuuugeeee victory.

...I didn't know they had madrassas in the US too.

@ Rafi please you Punjabis in Pakistan don't deserve the name Punjabi you undermine your heritage and ethnicity Punjabi is not even a recognized language in your Punjab and keep on claiming to be separate your denial makes me laugh like i said go and read about the Gandhara Civilization learn your ancestry that is if you have the balls to
Since when Indians hold the exclusive rights to Punjab ? :rofl:

Loosing huge territory despite being 5 times in size is really pathetic lol

Indeed!

...I didn't they had madrassas in the US too.
Being ruled for 1000 years can get you in that inferiority complex !!! Dont worry :rofl:

Indeed!

...I didn't they had madrassas in the US too.

What about the land you lost in 1947 (1/8th of the Indian subcontinent), & 1948 (40% of Kashmir) to forces 1/6th of the Indian Army? ;)

Camel piss must taste better, I guess.
Well its not bottled and sold like in India so i can never know :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom