What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clown who wrote this nonsensical article, didn't mention about the sexual escapades which is the done thing in the US Navy. The women there are molested on a regular basis and threatened to shut the heck up. Sexual orgies are part of the entertainment package of US Naval crew.

Now why didn't he mention that?

Meh some one from a non credible source scrabbles some words up and some people are too happy!

Well, quantum of solace for a peoples that has not much show for themselves.

...but they have nothing to worry. Papa China will defnitely come to rescue one day.

He says MI 7 without knowing it was actually Mi 17 Hip and we have a premium member and a senior member thanking him.

Shows the level of knowledge these guys bandy about.
Just like some were very happy when "bed" was written as "bad" earlier

It brings smile to my lips when I think that when Pakistan Navy cant even safeguard their assets during peacetime and that too an asset that is parked in one of the most secure areas of Pakistan what will they do in times of war ? :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let me tell you what they will do.

...they will do our bidding!

STFU ! This thread wasn't ruined by us ... We had no relation with the article but Indians cant resist bringing Pakistan into every discussion ... Blindly arguing ? Try to prove him wrong instead of showing inferiority complex

inferiority complex :rofl::rofl::rofl:

inferiority complex :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Inferiority complex of not being a Pakistani. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously these guys love to make fools out of themslves publicly.

...but I guess they don't have to 'make'...if you know what I mean. ;)

It's good to have such an enemy.

In fact it's great to have such an enemy.

I sure most of their Pakistani jarnails would also not be too different habitual as they are to surrender to the Indian Army and getting their men slaughtered for zilch.

My fellow Indians,

here is the link of the site 'Reddit'.In this particular link ,A US navy sailor explain about his experience on INS Delhi.He answers the questions asked about his experience to other users of the site.please go though the whole page.

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA.

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA. : IAmA

I now see its a repost.Anyways.

The pak navy is no good either.

The very comment that follows !

PLease dont link up to utterly uncredible sources and start bashing the Navy.

You would understand the credibility of the article as soon as you see the other articles on the same page.

Again, any person with a decent knowledge of naval practises can pose as a sailor and vomit any crap. That doesn't make him a sailor.

Infact I would not be surprised if the "USN sailor" actually turned up to be a jealous/jobless Pakistani in real life !

Debating the Indian style ! You guys need a psychologist for your terrible obsession with Pakistan

I would like the pakistanis to first check and compare the numbers and quality and then day dream carefully otherwise if you get so happy on a non credible article by godknowswho army officer then you are in to be fooled!

Let me tell you what they will do.

...they will do our bidding!
Isn't what you thought when Pakistan became independent in 1947 ?
Oh they will accede to us again within 2 years :rofl:

Yes, & India had to cry & complain to the US to make Pakistan leave the captured territories, despite being 6 times bigger in troop levels
Indians remain very happy after loosing more soldiers than Pakistan despite being 5 times in size :rofl:

The very comment that follows !

Debating the Indian style ! You guys need a psychologist for your terrible obsession with Pakistan

Its not obsession. Its contempt.

Did you not notice the contempt in that post ?

I sure most of their Pakistani jarnails would also not be too different habitual as they are to surrender to the Indian Army and getting their men slaughtered for zilch.
What did yours do after loosing 2/5 of Kashmir and Aksai Chin ? :rofl:

Indians remain very happy after loosing more soldiers than Pakistan despite being 5 times in size :rofl:

I'd any given day lose more soldiers than lose half of my country.

...or I guess Pakistani jarnails are taught otherwise.

"Save your a$$ first..." :rofl:

Yes, & India had to cry & complain to the US to make Pakistan leave the captured territories, despite being 6 times bigger in troop levels ;)
]

Never knew Mian Nawaj Sharif who kissed the rear of Bill Clinton to save Pakistan and prevent India from crossing the LoC was an Indian.

Seriously dude, whats your age ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom