What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistani attitude:

When an American Senator, with his name, says something about ISI...he is wrong.

When an American General, with his name, says something about Pakistani double dealings, he is wrong.

When the British PRIME MINISTER (), talk of Pakistani habit of looking both ways, he is also wrong.

...but when an anonymous netizen says something about Indian Navy....Oh it must be true!

Amazing creatures these Pakistanis are, I tell you.

Statistics from the Kargil War:

India's strength: 30,000 troops
Pakistan's strength: 5000 troops

India's casualty figures: 527 killed
Pakistan's casualty figures: 696 killed

India's injuries figures: 1,363 wounded
Pakistan's injuries figures: 665 wounded
Add a flying coffin ( Mig 21 ) and Mig 29 and MI 7 too :rofl:

Kargil War - Pakistani Army surrenders and accepts bodies - YouTube
Where exactly is accepting bodies considered a surrender ?

Quit crying indians, that's all your gonna get today. :azn:

Yes Indians are crying...we have a joke of a navyyyy!!!!!

:cry::cry:

Guess what!

Well, at least our navy doesn't lose aircraft or ships to terrorists!

:rofl::rofl:

Yes Indians are crying...we have a joke of a navyyyy!!!!!

Guess what!

Well, at least our navy doesn't lose aircraft or ships to terrorists!
But still some terrorist pass your mighty navy while they are exercising in the Indian Ocean , wreck havoc and engage your pathetic commandos for 3 days !!! Great navy you have got :rofl:

Proud Pakistan Navy:

P-3C-Orion-AFP-640x480.jpg

Just you pakistani members irritating me by your hatred feeling on Indian's.....you people are not wise to debate... how stupidly and blindly arguing...ohh god get rid of that mental state.

Add a flying coffin ( Mig 21 ) and Mig 29 and MI 7 too :rofl:

He says MI 7 without knowing it was actually Mi 17 Hip and we have a premium member and a senior member thanking him.

Shows the level of knowledge these guys bandy about. :lol:

Just you pakistani members irritating me by your hatred feeling on Indian's.....you people are not wise to debate... how stupidly and blindly arguing...ohh god get rid of that mental state.

Relax!

An anonomous netizen posing himself as an American has said this so it must be true.

The Pakistanis and the Americans have a special relationship nowadays, you know. rofl

You see, their intelligence ends where our begins.

But still some terrorist pass your mighty navy while they are exercising in the Indian Ocean , wreck havoc and engage your pathetic commandos for 3 days !!! Great navy you have got :rofl:

yeah offcourse but in pakistan bomb attack is an regular thing, are you sure that you will back home safe dude.. disgusting

STFU ! This thread wasn't ruined by us ... We had no relation with the article but Indians cant resist bringing Pakistan into every discussion ... Blindly arguing ? Try to prove him wrong instead of showing inferiority complex

PLease dont link up to utterly uncredible sources and start bashing the Navy.

You would understand the credibility of the article as soon as you see the other articles on the same page.

Again, any person with a decent knowledge of naval practises can pose as a sailor and vomit any crap. That doesn't make him a sailor.

Infact I would not be surprised if the "USN sailor" actually turned up to be a jealous/jobless Pakistani in real life !

The Indian civilized way of starting a debate ... Simply Splendid !

Meh some one from a non credible source scrabbles some words up and some people are too happy!
Whos the officer??the way the article has been written..seems to be a fanboy.but if it makes some people happy then emjoy!:D

I love how the OP had NOTHING to do with Pakistan. Yet we're having posts about Mukthar Mai, Aisia Bibi, PPP and corruption, Ahmadis, terrorist attacks.

This forum is going to become a joke forum like Bharat Rakwhatever if there isn't a major clean up.

lol iska toh band baj gaya!

Proud Pakistani Navy :pakistan:

It brings smile to my lips when I think that when Pakistan Navy cant even safeguard their assets during peacetime and that too an asset that is parked in one of the most secure areas of Pakistan what will they do in times of war ? :lol:

Wait I got the answer - Surrender as usual or run to Washington on the next flight begging them to stop the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom