What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrorist can aim at civilian or military target, it's element of surprise until it happened...so can we say the same about Indian's intelligence failure for Mumbai attack?...you intelligence couldn't ensure the safety of Indian citizens, what will happen during wartime?

What will happen during war time?

this..

Pakistan_Surrender_1971_War.jpg

pakistan-surrender.jpg

surrendered_pak_soldiers.jpg

^ pakistani soldiers surrender..

You don't have 2/3rd of Kashmir, Pakistan won 40% of Kashmir from India.

Considering the fact that your Army size was 5 times that of Pakistan, it was Pakistan that won.

1947, gaining independence from present day India was a victory.

1965 was a stalement

1971 was a loss

1999 was a stalemate, as India recaptured its lost territory only through the persuasion of the US against Pakistan.

We are a totally separate civilization, and our Punjab is the real Punjab - ie the land and the basin of the "five rivers" you just got the left over trash.

Since when Indians hold the exclusive rights to Punjab ? :rofl:

Loosing huge territory despite being 5 times in size is really pathetic lol

what territory did we lose? we still have Jammu and Kashmir you guys lost Bangladesh 60 years on what have we lost tell me? and before you embarrass yourself Azad Kashmir Aksai Chin or Balistan was never controlled by India that is a fact so now tell me what territory did we lose?

Being ruled for 1000 years can get you in that inferiority complex !!! Dont worry :rofl:

The problem is that most Indians are pissed off about the fact that the Muslim rulers came in the region, converted millions & millions of their people to Islam, & ruled them for about a thousand years; but they couldn't do the same. It is too bad because their inferiority complex stems from here.

What about the land you lost in 1947 (1/8th of the Indian subcontinent), & 1948 (40% of Kashmir) to forces 1/6th of the Indian Army? ;)

No body says losing a malignant tumor is a loss of a body part.

It is what it is - a trash that needs to be discarded for the overall wellness of the body and that is what exactly happened.

Also it was the independent princely state of Kashmir that lost its territory to Pakistan, not India as Kashmir was not a part of India then.

Somebody needs History lesson asap.

Did East Pakistan become a part of India ? If not , then there's no need to rejoice
We defeated you 100's of times in our 1000's years rule :rofl: What if we were defeated one time ?

If you think that more Indians getting injured & killed than Pakistanis (despite being 6 times bigger in troop strength) in the Kargil War is India's victory, then you need to get your head checked.
Lol seems like your governments like fooling Its own people.. It was ur govts numbers that they lostaround 400 soldiers us said pakistan lost soldiers in thousands nawaz sharif said the same and another political party said the same.it was musharaf who couldnt hide his face tried to play with numbers.. We All knw u came to liberAte kashmir and ran awaynlike rats

The problem is that most Indians are pissed off about the fact that the Muslim rulers came in the region, converted their people into Islam, & ruled them for about a thousand years; but they couldn't do the same. It is too bad because their inferiority complex stems from here.

How 1000 years ?

And are you an Afghan/Turk because it was they who invaded repeatedly and converted the weaklings to Islam.

I can say proudly I am not a weakling.

what territory did we lose? we still have Jammu and Kashmir you guys lost Bangladesh 60 years on what have we lost tell me? and before you embarrass yourself Azad Kashmir Aksai Chin or Balistan was never controlled by India that is a fact so now tell me what territory did we lose?
Try to read a few articles on Wiki on Indian history ... You will get the idea how much you have lost

begin here !!!
India has lost 'substantial' land to China: Official report

You lost 40% of your integral territory 'Kashmir' (hint: Pakistan doesn't say Kashmir is its integral territory ;))

Pakistan got independence from India on August 1947, which split 1/8 of India.

No body says losing a malignant tumor is a loss of a body part.

It is what it is - a trash that needs to be discarded and that is what exactly happened.

Also it was the independent princely state of Kashmir that lost its territory to Pakistan, not India as Kashmir was not a part of India then.

Somebody needs History lesson asap.

Indeed!

The part we lost was cancerous. In hindsight, it has been great for us.

We were rid of the cancer.

How 1000 years ?

And are you an Afghan/Turk because it was they who invaded repeatedly and converted the weaklings to Islam.

I can say proudly I am not a weakling.
Weakling ? People converted themselves to Islam otherwise had it been the sword theory , the muslims wouldn't have left a single non muslim in the subcontinent ...

Indeed!

The part we lost was cancerous. In hindsight, it has been great for us.

We were rid of the cancer.
What about the other 135+ separatist movements in India ?
Are they cancerous too ? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom