India's casualty figures: 527 killed
Pakistan's casualty figures: 696 killed

India's injuries figures: 1,363 wounded
Pakistan's injuries figures: 665 wounded

And the troops size:

India's strength: 30,000 troops
Pakistan's strength: 5000 troops

Yet, some Indians still have the nerve to say they won :lol:

Kiddo why are you posting the samee things again and again.

Ran out of ideas ?

Lemme repeat;

In war numbers dont matter kid. A person who knows the ABC in war will understand the person who has the advantage in height will inflcit more damage on the one in lower ground.

In war victory is decided on the basis of stated objectives and the sucess/failure of a nation to achieve it.

In Kargil,

Pak objective - Cut off NH1 from Sri Nagar to Leh and occupy/consolidate in Kargil,Drass sectors.

Indian objective - Just chase out the Mujaheddin rats/trash and NLI soldiers and reclaim back the territory.

Now I will leave it to your IQ (assuming yours is large enough) to decide who won and who lost.

Check out of the Kargil casualties from here:

1999 Kargil Conflict

India's casualty figures: 527 killed
Pakistan's casualty figures: 696 killed

India's injuries figures: 1,363 wounded
Pakistan's injuries figures: 665 wounded

And the troops size:

India's strength: 30,000 troops
Pakistan's strength: 5000 troops

Yet, some Indians still have the nerve to say they won :lol:

we kicked your a$$ out of kargil you retreated when your defeat was certain stop living in denial and see what one of your former Generals has to say about Kargil

‘Kargil a bigger disaster than East Pakistan’

‘Kargil a bigger disaster than East Pakistan’ - World - DNA

i can proudly say at the top of my lungs i am strong and my ancestors were not weaklings who converted under the threat of stoning or beheading and Jizya
Had muslims been converting Indians at the sword , then you wouldn't have been talking to me at the moment ... They very fact that you exist proves that you were treated nicely ... India's still a Hindu majority country ... How come people were converted forcibly if you even today exist in large numbers ? lol

WE muslims ruled YOU ... When did Jats end muslim rule just after Britishers came right ? whats so hard to comprehend for you ? lol

the Sikhs crushed the Afghans idiot learn history we ended Islamic rule because at this point the Mughals were weak and the Afghans had been defeated we were only defeated by the British a couple decades later

Pakistani tribals and regulars attacked and won land from the Independent state of Kashmir and not India as Kashmir was not a part of India then.

Someone needs a basic lesson in History asap. ;)

Again, my calculations are taking into consideration that Kashmir was a 100% Independent princely state. You are having trouble understanding the concept of basic ratios in mathematics.

Let me simplify it for you:

Kashmir was no one's. 100% of Kashmir to be fought for:

India's troops: 30,000
Pakistan's troops: 5000

India's/Pakistan's troop ratio: 30,000/5000 = 6

Part of Kashmir Pakistan should have won: 100/6= 16.67%
Part of Kashmir India should have won: 100 - 16.67 = 83.33%

Amount of Kashmir Pakistan won in 1948: 40%

Net amount of Kashmir won by Pakistan: 40 - 16.67 = 23.33%

Simplified enough? ;)

A General who led the Indian Army on ground in the Kargil conflict, has broken his 11-year silence to say that he believes India actually lost the war in strategic terms. In an exclusive interview to NDTV, Lieutenant-General Kishan Pal, who was then the head of the Srinagar-based 15 Corps, says India has failed to consolidate its tactical gains.
The Indian commanding officer Lt Gen (Retd) Kishen Pal goes on to say–we lost Kargil.
“I consider this loss of war because whatever we gained from the war has not been consolidated, either politically or diplomatically, it has not been consolidated militarily,” Lt Gen (retd) Kishen Pal

Not convinced we won Kargil Lt Gen Kishan Pal to NDTV - YouTube

HERE what your generals say about Kargil

the Sikhs crushed the Afghans idiot learn history we ended Islamic rule because at this point the Mughals were weak and the Afghans had been defeated we were only defeated by the British a couple decades later

Relax, mate. This is madrassah history on display here. Just enjoy. :rofl::rofl:

This is fun.. Playing with frustrated pakistanis
Oh no ! Frustrated Indians started this thread not us :rofl:
Obsession with Pakistan will get you no where

Had muslims been converting Indians at the sword , then you wouldn't have been talking to me at the moment ... They very fact that you exist proves that you were treated nicely ... India's still a Hindu majority country ... How come people were converted forcibly if you even today exist in large numbers ? lol

Islamic invaders destroyed and looted Hindu temples intolerant rulers like Aurangzeb converted Hindus by force Sikander Butshikan is another example he did that in Kashmir your ancestors were those of the Gandhara civilization Hindus who were converted by force to Islam

see your ignorance won't work against me i'm not an idiot

The fact that you had 6 times the troop size of Pakistan's, you should have won about 83.33% of Kashmir, whereas Pakistan should have won 16.67%. But Pakistan won 40% of Kashmir.

Net result: Pakistan won 23.33% of Kashmir.

Someone needs a lesson in basic mathematics asap ;)

History is not a result of just a few battles. In the end , we did split Pakistan in two.

So now maths genius who needs a lesson in mathematics?

Again, my calculations are taking into consideration that Kashmir was a 100% Independent princely state. You are having trouble understanding the concept of basic ratios in mathematics.

Let me simplify it for you:

Kashmir was no one's. 100% of Kashmir to be fought for:

India's troops: 30,000
Pakistan's troops: 5000

India's/Pakistan's troop ratio: 30,000/5000 = 6

Part of Kashmir Pakistan should have won: 100/6= 16.67%
Part of Kashmir India should have won: 100 - 16.67 = 83.33%

Amount of Kashmir Pakistan won: 40%

Net amount of Kashmir won by Pakistan: 40 - 16.67 = 23.33%

Simplified enough? ;)

For the calculations to hold correct both India and Pak must have got into war at the same time.

you forgot the crucial fact that Pakistan did not get into war at the same time as India. India got into the act much later only after Kashmir legally acceded to India while Pak attacked the Kashmir state much before Indian Army landed in Sri Nagar.

There goes your Mathemtics to the trash can.:lol:

Yes, it was a disaster politically/diplomatically due to India crying to the US, complaining about an enemy 1/6th its size; but it wasn't a military disaster.

Was Mian Nawaj Sharif who kissed the rear of Clinton to save Pakistan an Indian ?

Seriously where do you Paks learn your history ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom