What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it was a disaster politically/diplomatically due to India crying to the US, complaining about an enemy 1/6th its size; but it wasn't a military disaster.

Oh well after Kargil,
Pakistan was not able to carry out its shady ways in Kashmir, So I say it was a military disaster

Yes, it was a disaster politically/diplomatically due to India crying to the US, complaining about an enemy 1/6th its size; but it wasn't a military disaster.

your dead soldiers were not even taken back to Pakistan they were left on the hilltops they fought bravely only to be denied a proper burial we had to bury them for you

Lol your tactical objective was to capture and hold down important posts along the LoC which did not happen meaning YOU LOST our tactical objective was to flush out intruders and recapture lost territory which we did thanks to you retreating meaning it was a VICTORY for us truth hurts doesn't it? :(

The numbers of kargil casualities on pakistan side my mushaaraf are a result of eternal shame just tp hide his face..US said around 4000 pakistAni soldiers died nawaz sharif said the same and some pakistani major political party as well check for yourself
Kargil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Casualities section
PAkistan came with an aim that it couldnt fullfil in turn india swayed them away like pests and gIving a good gIft of massive casualities

For the calculations to hold correct both India and Pak must have got into war at the same time.

you forgot the crucial fact that Pakistan did not get into war at the same time as India. India got into the act much later only after Kashmir legally acceded to India while Pak attacked the Kashmir state much before Indian Army landed in Sri Nagar.

There goes your Mathemtics to the trash can.:lol:

Excuses! You still mourn over the fact that Pakistan holds a huge portion of "India's integral territory", despite being 1/6th in size. ;)

Islamic invaders destroyed and looted Hindu temples intolerant rulers like Aurangzeb converted Hindus by force Sikander Butshikan is another example he did that in Kashmir your ancestors were those of the Gandhara civilization Hindus who were converted by force to Islam
Muslims did everything from looting to murdering , yet Hindus are in majority today in India ? Wonder why ?

HERE what your generals say about Kargil

That general wanted to completely takeover pakistan and establish good ol' Akhand Bharat.. but our people didn't want you guys to get in.. hence we stopped the war only at kargil..

we won though..

indian_army_kargil.jpg

Indians troops were there in Kashmir even before tribal invasion begin
The plan to invade Kashmir was cleverly devised by Mountbatten who gave a muslim majority district in Punjab to India

dude i am not interested in your BS that was taught to you by Zaid Hamid either get a source or be quiet

Lol your tactical objective was to capture and hold down important posts along the LoC which did not happen meaning YOU LOST our tactical objective was to flush out intruders and recapture lost territory which we did thanks to you retreating meaning it was a VICTORY for us truth hurts doesn't it? :(
Not every single peak was taken back by India , If you remain ignorant of history that is not my fault

Excuses! You still mourn over the fact that Pakistan holds a huge portion of "India's integral territory", despite being 1/6th in size. ;)

So the crucial fact that was ignored becomes an excuse.

Awww, so typical !

That general wanted to completely takeover pakistan and establish good ol' Akhand Bharat.. but our people didn't want you guys to get in.. hence we stopped the war only at kargil..
Akhand Bharat is a wet dream ... It is next to impossible only good old Chankya thought it was possible ... Thats why you couldn't start a war in 2002 ? :rofl:

Again, my calculations are taking into consideration that Kashmir was a 100% Independent princely state. You are having trouble understanding the concept of basic ratios in mathematics.

Let me simplify it for you:

Kashmir was no one's. 100% of Kashmir to be fought for:

India's troops: 30,000
Pakistan's troops: 5000

India's/Pakistan's troop ratio: 30,000/5000 = 6

Part of Kashmir Pakistan should have won: 100/6= 16.67%
Part of Kashmir India should have won: 100 - 16.67 = 83.33%

Amount of Kashmir Pakistan won: 40%

Net amount of Kashmir won by Pakistan: 40 - 16.67 = 23.33%

Simplified enough? ;)

we shell apply a pakistani logic 1 pakistani = 10 Indians

therefore 5000*10=50000
pakistan / India troop ratio 50000/30000=1.667
Part of Kashmir Pakistan should have won: 100/1.67= 59.880239521
but pakistan won 40%.........

The numbers of kargil casualities on pakistan side my mushaaraf are a result of eternal shame just tp hide his face..US said around 4000 pakistAni soldiers died nawaz sharif said the same and some pakistani major political party as well check for yourself
Kargil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Casualities section
PAkistan came with an aim that it couldnt fullfil in turn india swayed them away like pests and gIving a good gIft of massive casualities

Dude, according to Pakistani Army sources, 453 Pakistani soldiers died.

But impartial studies show 696 Pakistani soldiers died:

Total Recall: Of betrayal & bravery - India News - IBNLive

Also, 696 Pakistani soldiers were killed. Two soldiers were awarded the Nishan-E-Haider (Pakistan's highest military honour).

Muslims did everything from looting to murdering , yet Hindus are in majority today in India ? Wonder why ?

Because you guys were inept even in that ?

LOL seriously because not everybody was afraid of his head being severed if he did not convert and were willing to die rather than be converted to an alien religion and be humiliated.

4000 my *** ? It was next to impossible

the Hindus in India fought for they're religion the ones that were converted were converted most of them immigrated to Pakistan aka Muhajirs go and find out about

only you guys were converted not us and i am happy for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom