What's new

The first time post about my hometown pictures , i'm a little nervour

Hey , When are you post stuff ? you are sure it hadn't expired yet?:wacko: 按照最近中国国院院頒布以城市人口來划分的來 !我还特此百度了,有个人说,一线城市是直辖市,二线城市是省会,三线城市是地级市,县级市属于四线城市。看来我理解错。不过,还是按照最近中国长住人口划分。我们大冶应该属于6线城市了:wacko:

Daye, I am afraid, is indeed a tier-6 city. :D

Huzhou of Zhejiang Province, for example, is a typical tier-4 city:

huzhou.jpg

huzhou-2.jpg

Last edited:
I've been to China (though only to Shanghai and the surrounding areas) and can vouch for how impressive the cities are. Someone said we Indians can only dream of that level of cleanliness and they are absolutely right.

I've been to China (though only to Shanghai and the surrounding areas) and can vouch for how impressive the cities are. Someone said we Indians can only dream of that level of cleanliness and they are absolutely right.
30 years ago,we Chinese also only have an impossible dream.Now someone can show off something here.
Bro,Nobody will know the future.Just do what you can do to change India.

Thank you for your honesty, and yes not the whole country looks like Shanghai and we still have many poor areas (underdeveloped) where living conditions aren't as great as the East Coast region because that's the part with the largest population is and needed to be developed first. At least you got to see it with your own eyes of how our metropolis looks like compared to India's best developed places. Some of your countrymen here just like to tell us we are poor and living with 1 dollar a day :disagree:

我所知道的大冶要普通的多,有必要这么屌丝的展示图片吗?

Back
Top Bottom