What's new

China Foreign Affairs: The State of Democracy in the United States 中国外交部:美国民主情况

It suits better than India preaching it.
If that makes you feel better why not. But it is still hillarious of all countries Chinese are butthurt about democracy summit.
indeed not everything is about money. there's also use of force. so what use of force is possible against China for doing this? none.

if neither use of force nor monetary consequences are available then criticizing something just shows your impotence.
It is simple, rally up against Chinese interests. The west particularly don't like you anymore. Others can play you against them and make a windfall. It is a lose lose for China.

Monetary consequences are surely going to come. 😁

If that makes you feel better why not. But it is still hillarious of all countries Chinese are butthurt about democracy summit.

It is simple, rally up against Chinese interests. The west particularly don't like you anymore. Others can play you against them and make a windfall. It is a lose lose for China.

Monetary consequences are surely going to come. 😁

Actually, India is the very country where democracy is bastardized. India has misused it. Only contribution India makes is that it acts as a negative example for other developing countries - a case of what not to become.

Actually, India is the very country where democracy is bastardized. India has misused it. Only contribution India makes is that it acts as a negative example for other developing countries - a case of what not to become.
:blah:...
The only country people shouldnt try to emulate is Chinese system. Tell me what is opinion of Chinese system in a country like say South Korea. Its a pretty neutral country but they would never ever try to become China.

IMO China is nothing but a giant North Korea. It doesnt have much of a justice or rule of law.

The only country people shouldnt try to emulate is Chinese system. Tell me what is opinion of Chinese system in a country like say South Korea. Its a pretty neutral country but they would never ever try to become China.

IMO China is nothing but a giant North Korea. It doesnt have much of a justice or rule of law.

India is a fascist state. This is our impression in Russia. A poor fascist dirty-hole with democracy facade. Under it is hidden filth, undevelopment, corruption, racism, illiteracy, and malnutrition. Sorry, but, this is the impression I found many other people share.

Many people view India as just a big version of Congo with less natural resources.

it has the same issues as the Congo like with people believing in tribal witch doctors instead of medicine, communal violence, instability, starvation, child labor, infant mortality, crime, etc.

Many people view India as just a big version of Congo with less natural resources.

it has the same issues as the Congo like with people believing in tribal witch doctors instead of medicine, communal violence, instability, starvation, child labor, infant mortality, crime, etc.
There is no point is trying to get back at me because you're butthurt with the North Korea comparison. That's the reality on how people view Chinese system of governance.

There is no point is trying to get back at me because you're butthurt with the North Korea comparison. That's the reality on how people view Chinese system of governance.

I don't care how others view China because China is strong enough to ignore the opinions of others. Meanwhile Indians desperately seek foreign validation which is why there's 2736272836 articles written about how mighty, democratic and rich the supreme superpower India is. It's why Indians claim 30% of NASA is Indian or brag about how many CEOs of foreign companies are Indian.

In the West (which Russia is a part of) India is perceived as a useful idiot. Frankly, nobody cares about the miserable state of being majority of low caste Indians are.
I don't care how others view China because China is strong enough to ignore the opinions of others. Meanwhile Indians desperately seek foreign validation which is why there's 2736272836 articles written about how mighty, democratic and rich the supreme superpower India is. It's why Indians claim 30% of NASA is Indian or brag about how many CEOs of foreign companies are Indian.

Indians, as we see, are successful in creating an echo chamber and existing happily in it. For this, they just need to talk more, do less. This is easy, like Indian services-based economy. So, it is a national pastime. What matters really is winning in Wikipedia and Twitter. Such a cozy cacoon.

You're in a thread where Chinese FM is crying and whining about democracy summit happening in the US. You say Chinese dont care😂.
Do tell me, who dress like western people and go to countries like the US to have babies just because their child can have a US citizenship.
If I see west as an enemy I wouldnt step foot in the US. But you people comes here 24X7 talk crap about democracies and secretly want to escape that giant North Korea under emperor Xi.

You're in a thread where Chinese FM is crying and whining about democracy summit happening in the US. You say Chinese dont care😂.
Do tell me, who dress like western people and go to countries like the US to have babies just because their child can have a US citizenship.
If I see west as an enemy I wouldnt step foot in the US. But you people comes here 24X7 talk crap about democracies and secretly want to escape that giant North Korea under emperor Xi.
If China opens the gate, New Delhi Airport will be the most crowded place on earth.
No offense, no insulating here.

I just want to tell you, in a country like China and India with more than 1 billion people, if some of them have chance to have a better life, they will just do it, plenty of them will do it.

It doesn't necessary mean Chinese are not patriots, neither do Indians. But plenty of them will just do it.

While Chinese, lots of them like me, despise Yankees in some ways, while admire them in some ways. People has views, different views.

Yankees are good at doing something, they really do. But they really screwed up something, they really did, such as Afghanistan, Iraq, or their domestic issues.

But Democracy Summit, it's really a scum. Such a hypocrisy.

Last edited:
If China opens the gate, New Delhi Airport will be the most crowded place on earth.
We don't care. No amount of tourism is worth risking national security. You should be flooding Islamabad airport, help your friends first.

You are an Indian, so, for you, empty populist rhetoric with tinges of neofascism is political debate, whereas a theoretical take on the notion of democracy from realist historical perspective is whining.

No wonder you are an Indian and India is in India.

You discriminate Muslims in India yet you flood UAE and Saudi Arabia doing manual labor.

You make up 75% of H-1Bs and bring caste system and racism to the US.

You talk shit about Chinese all the time yet but buy Chinese products 24/7.

Last edited:

East Asian countries like South Korea, Japan or even Taiwan don't look up to the Chinese system simply because its nothing special to them, since they have already passed that stage of development that China is going through decades ago. So it might sound impressive for others in other parts of the world like Africa, South America, Middle east etc, but these east Asian countries already went through that successfully. If anything China which had been a major east Asia country and a major economic and cultural influence for this region should have actually been the first one to lead the way here, but due to history, they are merely playing catch up and were very late to the party, so it's not like CCP is anything that special like they will like to make others believe with some of their propaganda. Chinese are hard working people, entrepreneurial, businessminded, high IQ and have a long system/history of self governance (though they fell off from grace for over a century and suffered from invasions, porvety ,famine etc ) and a country also rich in natural resources and manpower , so it would have been a surprise for them to remain a poor destitute backward country with all this advantages, especially with the advent of peace. Even an average government should have been able to lift up such a country to a decent standard at least giving all this, you would have had to be and incompetent government especially in the modern world we live in and the age of globalisation this past decades to still mess things up giving all this. So CCP is not some magician or whatever. Even if a different party starts ruling China tomorrow, the country will still keep growing, to think otherwise will be an insult to the intellect of the Chinese to rule themselves. So CCP is not China like they claim to be. They are just the ruling political party nothing else. So even if or when they ever lose power, it won't be the end of China. No human or political party is bigger than a country . They come and go, but the country always remains. To say otherwise is purely propaganda and nothing else.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom