What's new

China Foreign Affairs: The State of Democracy in the United States 中国外交部:美国民主情况

state of mureekan democracy right here baby...👇👇👇
f3ec78bb-e769-4821-a541-73781ddd74b9_1920x1080.jpg

Err if you are coming from the low base then perhaps. But when Singapore broke away from Malaysia, Singapore dollar vs Malaysian Ringgit was 1:1. Singapore is an authoritarian government...no ? Now 55 years later, 1 Singapore dollar can buy 3.1 Ringgit. And I believe Singapore GDP now equals Malaysia.

Talk about accountability.

W Bush invaded Iraq based on WMD which turned out to be false. Over to 4 thousands US soldiers were killed. Many more maimed. Estimated 200 thousands Iraq civilians were killed. Millions were displaced. Country's infrastructure destroy. US treasury drained. Country handed over to Iran which is now the new enemy. Oil now goes to China. It does not even help promote US interest.
Where is the accountability ? Anybody punish ?

How did China do fighting the Covid ? They stopped it in 76 days. Yet they fired dozen of officials last year and recently fired over 30 officials.
How about US. Death reaching 800K. Anybody got fired or punished ?

Opioid death last year reached 100K. Anybody punish ?

Now talk about democracy.
Yes, but what is the ultimate goal of a democracy ? I understand all those check and balance institutions and kicking out government you do not like.
That the typical argument I get. Talk about the process by all means but never ignore the results on the ground.

What the world needs, including United States is good governance not democracy.

Oh....Per the democracy advocate. Unless the narrative have changed. The reason you have democracy is to create a prosperous country.
China must have democracy since China is getting more and more prosperous. :enjoy:
You can't reason with people(@Chhatrapati) who believe in Western Democracy, it's their new religion, their hope, only hope, faith.

When you show them facts, they can automatically twist it in their brain, deny it by default. Their brain will shut down for a moment, and suddenly turn against you.

Sounds like crazy, hum? But I understand how it works.

Western Democracy is a religion. It's sacred to some people. You can't criticize it, it's blasphemy.

Chinese want democracy as well, but not the western one, which we despise. We want a democracy, which works for the majority of people, not the western one which works for 0.1%. We also want a democracy which is manageable, not the western one which brings chaos, endless/useless debates, tensions, conflicts, turmoil.

The Western Democracy today is dysfunctional, vetocracy, plutocracy, kleptocracy in disguise of democracy.

Democracy in Indian characteristics:

Populism
Propaganda
Militarism
Interventionism
Corruption
Nepotism
Castism
Fake news
Fractionism
Underdevelopment
Illiteracy
Empty rhetoric
Bragging
Incompetence
Disregard for human life
Very well summarized, and also

Theocracy
Feudal serfdom
Pollution
Over population
Sectarianism
Majorityism
Historical nihilism

US democracy is not unlike Iran.

In Iran, the cleric vet the candidates and people make the final decision. In US, the oligarch vet the candidate and people make the final decision. Only Trump is just a not so outsider. Even so, his ascendancy resulted to deadlock in many departments.

You can't reason with people(@Chhatrapati) who believe in Western Democracy, it's their new religion, their hope, only hope, faith.

When you show them facts, they can automatically twist it in their brain, deny it by default. Their brain will shut down for a moment, and suddenly turn against you.

Sounds like crazy, hum? But I understand how it works.

Western Democracy is a religion. It's sacred to some people. You can't criticize it, it's blasphemy.

Chinese want democracy as well, but not the western one, which we despise. We want a democracy, which works for the majority of people, not the western one which works for 0.1%. We also want a democracy which is manageable, not the western one which brings chaos, endless/useless debates, tensions, conflicts, turmoil.

The Western Democracy today is dysfunctional, vetocracy, plutocracy, kleptocracy in disguise of democracy.
democracy is mocked in Pakistan as "demoncrazy" with the underlying message being the well known but seldom stated FACT that in a western style liberal democracy, the social environment becomes very conducive for the crooked degenerated con artists of the society to gain power. their ain't nothin' more crooked, more degenerated and more conniving than the late 20th and present day 21st century lawyers. it is no wonder that from washingtom to london to paris tokyo, you must find lawyers in the legislative halls of power. having said that, BREAKING NEWS, Pakistan has politely (yet rudely) turned down sleepy joe biden's invitation to the so called "summit for democracy".

Last edited:
East Asian countries like South Korea, Japan or even Taiwan don't look up to the Chinese system simply because its nothing special to them, since they have already passed that stage of development that China is going through decades ago. So it might sound impressive for others in other parts of the world like Africa, South America, Middle east etc, but these east Asian countries already went through that successfully. If anything China which had been a major east Asia country and a major economic and cultural influence for this region should have actually been the first one to lead the way here, but due to history, they are merely playing catch up and were very late to the party, so it's not like CCP is anything that special like they will like to make others believe with some of their propaganda. Chinese are hard working people, entrepreneurial, businessminded, high IQ and have a long system/history of self governance (though they fell off from grace for over a century and suffered from invasions, porvety ,famine etc ) and a country also rich in natural resources and manpower , so it would have been a surprise for them to remain a poor destitute backward country with all this advantages, especially with the advent of peace. Even an average government should have been able to lift up such a country to a decent standard at least giving all this, you would have had to be and incompetent government especially in the modern world we live in and the age of globalisation this past decades to still mess things up giving all this. So CCP is not some magician or whatever. Even if a different party starts ruling China tomorrow, the country will still keep growing, to think otherwise will be an insult to the intellect of the Chinese to rule themselves. So CCP is not China like they claim to be. They are just the ruling political party nothing else. So even if or when they ever lose power, it won't be the end of China. No human or political party is bigger than a country . They come and go, but the country always remains. To say otherwise is purely propaganda and nothing else.
Sad.
Your ancestor is not like you, not like the British politicians today. Your ancestor is not as arrogant and ignorant like the British today.

Facts, logic, cautions, Machiavellianism, philosophers, politicians, aristocrats, traditions, offshore balancer give British Empire glories.

Arrogance, Ignorance, populism, degeneration, greedy, short-sighted, crisis driven decision-making, make British live on past glory.

You don't read Chinese, what you got purely from English materials, which I can't blame you.

British was good at history. My advice, learn from your ancestor, and Humility is virtue.
US democracy is not unlike Iran.

In Iran, the cleric vet the candidates and people make the final decision. In US, the oligarch vet the candidate and people make the final decision. Only Trump is just a not so outsider. Even so, his ascendancy resulted to deadlock in many departments.
The oligarchs not only deeply involved in the process of election, candidate selection, but also in the process of actual ruling.

Trump is an outsider politically to some extent, but not an outsider socially and economically. Trump is an oligarch as well, he donates to Hilary, Republicans many times, he is part of the game.

Trump sits in the Oval Office, but his minds are still on his business, which is his Heel of Achilles.

Trump was outsider no more.

民族资产阶级的软弱性

Last edited:
democracy is mocked in Pakistan as "demoncrazy" with the underlying message being the well known but seldom stated FACT that in a western style liberal democracy, the social environment becomes very conducive for the crooked degenerated con artists of the society to gain power. their ain't nothin' more crooked, more degenerated and more conniving than the late 20th and present day 21st century lawyers. it is no wonder that from washingtom to london to paris tokyo, you must find lawyers in the legislative halls of power. having said that, BREAKING NEWS, Pakistan has politely (yet rudely) turned down sleepy joe biden's invitation to the so called "summit for democracy".
The liberal democracy(western one) gave the ordinary people, the MASS, a short period of taste of power. It's like opium.

The ordinary people, the MASS are negligible, neglected in their daily life, whole life. But in the process of campaign, they can feel the power, the power of being politicians, the hunger for power in everyone's blood satisfied for a moment.

But is it the MASS choosing government? It's absurd and naive to think power can be so cheap, so easy to get, by a piece of paper, without bloodshed, without sacrifice, without struggle, without hardworking.

But that's the weakness of the MASS. They want free stuff, unwilling to pay for it. That's human nature.

Nothing is really free, especially freedom, justice, equality, peace, prosperity.

The liberal democracy(western one) gave the ordinary people, the MASS, a short period of taste of power. It's like opium.

The ordinary people, the MASS are negligible, neglected in their daily life, whole life. But in the process of campaign, they can feel the power, the power of being politicians, the hunger for power in everyone's blood satisfied for a moment.

But is it the MASS choosing government? It's absurd and naive to think power can be so cheap, so easy to get, by a piece of paper, without bloodshed, without sacrifice, without struggle, without hardworking.

But that's the weakness of the MASS. They want free stuff, unwilling to pay for it. That's human nature.

Nothing is really free, especially freedom, justice, equality, peace, prosperity.
agreed and well said. and to add to what you said, in a liberal democracy, everyone wants to feel free to achieve their personal ambitions regardless of how selfish they maybe at the expense sacrifice the greater social good. I've lived my entire teen and adult life in the u.s. and never ONCE have I seen people do a single thing that benefits the greater society and not their individual wants.

agreed and well said. and to add to what you said, in a liberal democracy, everyone wants to feel free to achieve their personal ambitions regardless of how selfish they maybe at the expense sacrifice the greater social good. I've lived my entire teen and adult life in the u.s. and never ONCE have I seen people do a single thing that benefits the greater society and not their individual wants.
Agree.

This extreme self-interest has a social/economical root, which is capitalism, and a cultural root, which is commercial civilization. On the other hand, China was an agricultural civilization in history, which encourage and worship self-sacrifice for greater good. I mean historically.

The individualism is what Liberal Democracy rulers wanted. I mean the real rulers, not the one siting in PM room. Those oligarchs manipulate media, economy policy and foreign policy, they are real rulers. They don't need to be hold accountable, no term limit. Candidates do the campaigns, the rest will be dealt by real rulers.
-----<Yes, Minister> / <Yes, Prime Minister>

The real rulers tolerate or even like social revolution
, because individualism divides the population, the MASS are atomized, factionalized. The MASS will fight with each other on Abortion, LGBT, Global Warming, Environment, Gun issues, Feminism, Religions, Race, color of skin.

This is called social engineering.

But the real rulers do NOT tolerate political revolution. It will be suppressed ruthlessly, or cruelly, if necessary.

Because political revolution want real change, a fundamental change, not the changes of dick and vagina.

never ONCE have I seen people do a single thing that benefits the greater society and not their individual wants.

Last edited:
Agree.

This extreme self-interest has a social/economical root, which is capitalism, and a cultural root, which is commercial civilization. On the other hand, China was an agricultural civilization in history, which encourage and worship self-sacrifice for greater good. I mean historically.

The individualism is what Liberal Democracy rulers wanted. I mean the real rulers, not the one siting in PM room. Those oligarchs manipulate media, economy policy and foreign policy, they are real rulers. They don't need to be hold accountable, no term limit. Candidates do the campaigns, the rest will be dealt by real rulers.
-----<Yes, Minister> / <Yes, Prime Minister>

The real rulers tolerate or even like social revolution
, because individualism divides the population, the MASS are atomized, factionalized. The MASS will fight with each other on Abortion, LGBT, Global Warming, Environment, Gun issues, Feminism, Religions, Race, color of skin.

This is called social engineering.

But the real rulers do NOT tolerate political revolution. It will be suppressed ruthlessly, or cruelly, if necessary.

Because political revolution want real change, a fundamental change, not the changes of dick and vagina.

Interesting thing is whereas neoliberalism promotes economic individualism for masses, politically, it sides with powerful Oligarchy.

See how US weakened Japan in 1980's and now US tries to end S.Korea and Taiwan's dominance in semiconductor industry by forcing Samsung and TSMC to deliver their secret data to US government.

I am reading from the 1980s literature (for example, Michael Crichton's The Rising Sun, a novel), my, the level of demonization, stereotyping, racism, alarmism, insult against anything Japan is beyond comprehension. I do not think even Russia and China do not go through such demonization currently.

They simply seem to have completely destroyed Japanese Identity and self-respect. It is almost scary.

I would claim that the staunchest US 'allies' are the ones that have been violated by the US the hardest. I am not only talking about physical but mental violation.

Interesting thing is whereas neoliberalism promotes economic individualism for masses, politically, it sides with powerful Oligarchy.
My understanding is: Neoliberalism has little in common with Classical Liberalism.
Neoliberalism had become a Cold War tool, a social engineering tool, especially after Washington Consensus. The Capitalists are united around US, to push their agenda worldwide.
  1. IMF, World Bank, SWIFT, and WTO are financial tools to accelerate those agendas.
  2. While NATO, US-Japan alliance, US-Korea alliance, 5 eyes are tools to enforce those countries who dare to resist those agenda.
  3. BBC, CNN, Disney, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook are platforms to advocate those agendas and brainwash those people educated collectively.
  4. The Albert Einstein Institution, founded by Gene Sharp, and many other institutions are Think Tanks, which provide theories, means, funds, ideological weapons to overthrow rivals, or color revolution.

1639043953372.png

Screenshot of "Political Science An Introduction" by Michael G. Roskin Robert L. Cord James A. Medeiros Walter S. Jones.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom