What's new

The failure probability of Chandrayaan-3 is as high as 99%!

India recently did major oil trade with UAE in rupees. Saudi dumping US bonds. Yellen going everywhere trying to sell US bonds.

Will there be a day where India chooses BRICS and global south OVER west and with India's weight on our side (as long as it is a weight against the USA) it would fasten the pace of a true multipolar world where global south isn't simply purchased by capital dominating west and exploited.

India deserves commendations for accomplishing a soft landing on moon. Clearly many great minds in ISRO.

India recently did major oil trade with UAE in rupees. Saudi dumping US bonds. Yellen going everywhere trying to sell US bonds.

Will there be a day where India chooses BRICS and global south OVER west and with India's weight on our side (as long as it is a weight against the USA) it would fasten the pace of a true multipolar world where global south isn't simply purchased by capital dominating west and exploited.

India deserves commendations for accomplishing a soft landing on moon. Clearly many great minds in ISRO.
China makes most of its money from the west. How can India be expected to opt out of west?
secondly and probably more importantly, China under CCP has been very untrustworthy

@dreambear @Maira La ka address kisi ko pata ho to Burnol bhej dia jaye .Ye dono bahut pareshan the . @dreambear will lose his job ccp is ruthless .

I am still worried for the hungriest people in the world. Hundreds of millions of dollars wasted on a project that results in no tangible benefit for the common Indian.

I am still worried for the hungriest people in the world. Hundreds of millions of dollars wasted on a project that results in no tangible benefit for the common Indian.

Enjoy the Burnol moment and don't worry for your 4 crore illegal brothers a burden on Indian economy , they are getting enough and sufficient bread and butter in Indian slums .

Burnol moment for the burnt arzes of some from subcontinent . Ha ha ha .

Last edited:
So far no images have come back.

India relies on Western deep space exploration networks.

But it has been very successful for Indians.

Enjoy the Burnol moment and don't worry for your 4 crore illegal brothers a burden on Indian economy , they are getting enough and sufficient bread and butter in Indian slums .

Burnol moment for the burnt arzes of some from subcontinent . Ha ha ha .

Actually I am laughing at Indians everyday. 4th place does not get a medal.

FzkD00wXwAEJiOy.jpg

I am still worried for the hungriest people in the world.
I am sure you are. But there is something called ”keeping perspective”. Perspective of all things around. Some people are just stuck onto one thing. Either they are ill motivated or have a very constricted view of everything.

India relies on Western deep space exploration networks.
That’s called cooperation. Indian communication facilities are also shared with other space agencies.

Back
Top Bottom