What's new

The first time post about my hometown pictures , i'm a little nervour

It is too much of a hassle to post pics and I am an old and lazy man。:hitwall:

A Chinese county typically has about a dozen of towns or rural districts(xiang、乡),with the county seat being the top township

A typical medium-sized town look like what the OP posted。

Wenling,a small coastal town in Zhejiang province:

View attachment 155953

View attachment 155954

190432d86nrr4nh7rloynw.jpg

haha ,Two city have a little similar

Where are the people? It looks empty. Or do you live in a ghost town?
when i post some pics , i had expected some alien friends would have this idea .don't hurry , listen to my explain slowly ,ok? first those pics had been taken a few years ago ,it is belongs to development zone then ,,just finished development. of couse will have not the people much . if still not believe , i just want to say , seeing is beliving . you can personally experience it
forget to say that our small city have only two or three thousand hundred people(Resident Population) .

Last edited:
Nice man . Hope u r enjo
214500t7u9qejlm7zhkqow.jpg
I am from china county-level city --(县级市)大冶市(DA YE ),a little-known small city ,it belongs to Hubei province(湖北省) of china south-middle . i have been fully occupiedrecently ,and little come here. Don't justsay much, directly post pics.my hometown has developed rapidly in the past years .I belive it will be getting better
104131otmmwaez3f7434e1.jpg

10415203o23ch0eftn9424.jpg

2107567hhepndfernaoohb.jpg

210849jbqhjzdqcv6rhhuu.jpg

211046p1x44gpnpowbie4i.jpg

211142z0yrz03lidyofhlh.jpg
211527qkyqq9qtrpmy9ryw.jpg

211736p3pezpqw6o6amx6k.jpg

212332yeclaahhaairexae.jpg
The view :D ok​

Woah gorgeous! This is a tier 2 city? Looks as first world as any western city.
Do you believe? this is a tier 6 city according to Resident Population ,of coure ,some of china cities urban-construction is as similar as western city ,but detail of city are not as good as western's.

Last edited:
Looks very clean and well maintained.. Good one! Administration is definitely something we should learn from China.

Very nice... An indian could only dream to have cleanliness like that in their cities

Back
Top Bottom