What's new

The first time post about my hometown pictures , i'm a little nervour

Hey , When are you post stuff ? you are sure it hadn't expired yet?:wacko: 按照最近中国国院院頒布以城市人口來划分的來 !我还特此百度了,有个人说,一线城市是直辖市,二线城市是省会,三线城市是地级市,县级市属于四线城市。看来我理解错。不过,还是按照最近中国长住人口划分。我们大冶应该属于6线城市了:wacko:
hi how is the air quality throughtout the year?

hi how is the air quality throughtout the year?
YOU know ,China is developing rapidly ,The air quality can not always keep fine,it can also appear fog and haze in my hometown. Do your country have fog and haze ?

Last edited:
Nice pictures. China is rapidly developing. Recently a cousin went to China.

Where are the people? It looks empty. Or do you live in a ghost town?
Taking Beijing for example.
During working time.(Most people have to work,students are in school,few people are loafing on the street.The road is just road,not park,shopping mall or office)
28b1OOOPIC7d.jpg

During go-home time (Rush to home,go meeting,go shopping,ect)
113369111.jpg
113369127.jpg

Holiday time.(Millions of people want to travel.Look like a traffic disaster.)
2010092515088_87072.jpg
11119161_920685.jpg

So,we indeed need so many high-speed rail.Indian media enjoy talking about Chinese ghost Town.It's really a big problem,but not too serious.
20121220125614031.jpg

Attachments

• 20110620111508335.jpg
    20110620111508335.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Not at all ,i think that we conmunicate with each other need to open each other's heart .thus , the misunderstand will become less , won't you ?

My bit of advice, my friend, do not take Indians seriously. They are good at trolling and talking endlessly with no actual concrete result.

Your pictures talk better than a thousand word. So, keep it that way and let the Indian be.

Taking Beijing for example.
During working time.(Most people have to work,students are in school,few people are loafing on the street)
View attachment 156345
During go-home time (Rush to home,go meeting,go shopping,ect)
View attachment 156347 View attachment 156348
Holiday time.(Millions of people want to travel)
View attachment 156352 View attachment 156355
So,we indeed need so many high-speed rail and that's why there are few people on the street.Indian media enjoy talking about Chinese ghost Town.It's really a big problem,but not too serious.
View attachment 156360

Apparently Indians are not used to not wandering around but instead keep enjoying the best of an open toilet juggernaut. Talking to them is useless. Just report if you feel they are on trolling mode. Ignorance will repeal them.

Back
Top Bottom