What's new

Taiwanese spies involved in the protest in Hong Kong

gangbazi and deibazi are sinking like rocks, and the more they tie to each other, the faster they sink. horay! death to those bazi!

You were disowned like dogs by the Chinese people. If you had any real popular support to begin with, you wouldn't be toppled. Now all you can do is bark like an American dog at people that disagree with your revisionist history.

lol, i'm amused to see that you're delusions reach so far that you think i'm KMT or Chinese in general.

As much as the Communist government sucks, it's a huge improvement over the KMT. Mainland is on the way to becoming a global superpower, while KMT is stuck on a marginalized island licking American and Japanese boots.
Not only that, Taiwan gov't got humiliated by Philippines! they killed Taiwanese fisherman and Taiwan just barks...

gangbazi and deibazi are sinking like rocks, and the more they tie to each other, the faster they sink. horay! death to those bazi!

Agreed, death to KMT and DPP, also those US/UK lapdogs in Hong Kong.

^
US did one HUGE mistake for refusing to give financial aid to RoC after the war, where the economy and infrastructure hugely damaged by the war.

The economy collapse just gave the CCP a huge propaganda advantage and win a lot of people heart over RoC. Chinese people at the time were still stupid and failed to see the evilness of the communism.

At the time, it's hard to say if US was a friend of RoC. US destroyed RoC's economy with their silver policy and then again just after WW2. European always fear with the hardworking attitude of East Asian people.

US suddenly want to became a good friend with RoC and understand how importance it is, after democracy bloc lost the entire mainland to the hand of the communist.

So basically, if China dislike US, it's a karma. I don't think Chinese people need to be to friendly with US as well. Unless US apologize and prove it with actions.

Blame yourself, don't blame US, since US is not your daddy and mommy, and they have no obligation to babysit you forever.

Your incompetence was the reason that led to your downfall.

At least CPC acted like a complete independent child in this regard, they don't need any sugar daddy in order to survive.

That's the reason why the majority of Chinese people will never support your worthless regime over CPC.

Without Taiwan, people can never find the real Chinese Culture.

The soft speaking "wan wan" on the island is certainly not a reflection of chinese or its culture. Last time i checked Chinese didn't have to use the words "la and oh" at the end of every sentence.

Mr Second said:
We have no qucatifition to talk about Mao, whatever, he was at least a king. Sun Yat-Sen is the real Father for all China and Taiwan

Sun Yat Sen was a visionary but he did much change the class struggle within china. Mao won with the support of the people.

The soft speaking "wan wan" on the island is certainly not a reflection of chinese or its culture. Last time i checked Chinese didn't have to use the words "la and oh" at the end of every sentence.

Sun Yat Sen was a visionary but he did much change the class struggle within china. Mao won with the support of the people.
hehe, even Jet Lee, he still knows those history Buildings should be moved to Singapore. I have no qucatifition to give Mao a definition because he did do something that normal people cant do. But thinking it for sure, Mao is a opportuist, no difference with emperor Hongwu. Both all stoped the struggle and won the support, yes, he had telent and wise on gathering and assigning those telented people to serve him, political struggle, no doubt, but no the wise to build a country.

BTW, is there any difference between Mao's Memorial Hall and Yasukuni Shrine?

Last edited:
You might as well belong to them, based on how retarded you are.

:lol:

yep arguing with arguments is a sign of retardation in China. Because in China progress is blindly nodding to the narrative presented by the CCP and it's lackey's and any sort of critical thinking is to be shunned and labeled as retarded.

You're a classic product of a classic totalitarian system. So iconic.

Anyone who supports KMT is simply retarded.

I do not support KMT, nor i presented myself in such a way in this thread. It's just you filthy 50 centers burning and trying to pin anything on me, even going so far as labeling me Chinese.

You guys are a fucking joke, no wonder CCP keeps on imposing limits on expressions over the internet, frankly, i would too if i had to rely on such retards like you and S10 to keep my government alive.

:lol:

yep arguing with arguments is a sign of retardation in China. Because in China progress is blindly nodding to the narrative presented by the CCP and it's lackey's and any sort of critical thinking is to be shunned and labeled as retarded.

You're a classic product of a classic totalitarian system. So iconic.
For a guy that did not know that KMT outnumbered and outgunned the Communist at the start of Chinese civil war, you sure have a lot of guts talking about retardation. Perhaps your medical condition will improve with time, but I doubt it.

I do not support KMT, nor i presented myself in such a way in this thread. It's just you filthy 50 centers burning and trying to pin anything on me, even going so far as labeling me Chinese.

You guys are a fucking joke, no wonder CCP keeps on imposing limits on expressions over the internet, frankly, i would too if i had to rely on such retards like you and S10 to keep my government alive.
There is one joke here, and it's you. I like how you resort to "50 cents" argument. That's a classic trait of an idiot.

But TWese is trully US's dog. Without US's protection, TW will be erased on the world map in few days :pop:
Woo, who? you viet can? A idiotic Vietnamese, hehe, know shit!

And every one will slap sanction on China. then, thats the last day of corrupted Xi's family :pop:
Oh!!

So, u admit that a part of China is under US's occupation and it is too weak and coward to take back TW ??
US's occupation? Are there USA soldiers in Taiwan?
China is still weak relative to USA, but still can easily kick you poor Viet easily, so.
You are Vietnamese, why always engage in comparing China and USA? USA is your daddy, or you Viet is shit?!

Last edited:
For a guy that did not know that KMT outnumbered and outgunned the Communist at the start of Chinese civil war

Show me where this statement holds true.

There is one joke here, and it's you. I like how you resort to "50 cents" argument. That's a classic trait of an idiot.

Dude, you're a 50 center liar. One lie is quoted above, pinning stuff on me that i supposedly didn't know. It's cheap tactic, but so is your paycheck. What else to epect from you :lol:

You people are disgusting!

Everyone know the modern history of China is the history of stupidity. It's not worth to be discussed nor seek positive things from the ugliness. Unworthy!

Mao Zedong, Chiang Kai Shek and Sun Yat Sen, all are foreign worshipers. They are traitors! Everything you people said any bad things about them, I support all of them.

Just answer my question !

I find you guys never answer my question directly .

Such as @you and @Audio.

lol, if there is any military unification, Taiwan will get bombed first before they could see a single PLA soldier.

This is the mind boggling behavior from you I was talkng about in this thread. WTF is your problem with attacking and threatening other Chinese people when a VIETNAMESE is attacking China?

South Koreans trek to China to see their sacred mountain | Page 2

Dude, Kolaps is not from Taiwan. Ask the mods to trace his ip.

KMT lost nearly every major engagement against the Japanese. It didn't even hate the guts to declare war against Japan until US did in 1941, despite the fact that Japan invaded nearly a decade before that. Even in 1945 they were still losing territory despite massive American aid. The Dixie Mission basically summed up KMT as a grossly incompetent entity while demonstrating the communists were much more effective at fighting the Japanese given the same resources.

By the way, at the start of Chinese civil war, KMT outnumbered the communist at least 3 to 1 and were better equipped. Even then they managed to get their *** royally whooped. Don't forget to take your medication on time.

The KMT was retaking Xinjiang from the Soviets when the Japanese invaded.

Ili Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sheng Shicai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamic rebellion in Xinjiang (1937) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Taibazi Kolaps worships the Christianity, he certainly believes he is not brainwashed.

1. Kolaps is not from Taiwan.

2. Kolaps is a self admitted troll and attacks the KMT.

3. Kolaps likes to ATTACK Christianity and Islam as "foreign religions" to east asia. He is a dumb4$$ who knows nothing of history or geopolitics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom