What's new

Taiwanese spies involved in the protest in Hong Kong

CPC in the 1960s can already build its atomic bomb and h-bomb, Even a so-called "industrialized" nation of today such as South Korea couldn't achieve these feats.

I'm sure South Korea could manage that as well if they got such an extensive help from mr. Stalin.

Just answer my question !

I find you guys never answer my question directly .

Such as @you and @Audio.

Sorry, what was your question?

I'm sure South Korea could manage that as well if they got such an extensive help from mr. Stalin.

Well, even now South Korean can barely launch a 100kg payload rocket despite with all the helps from Russia.

Well, even now South Korean can barely launch a 100kg payload rocket despite with all the helps from Russia.

Shit happens in space industry. To China as well. This is no merit of achievement. And i was refering to nuclear programme, which iirc was a transfer of an entire prototype bomb to China from Russia.

Sorry, what was your question?

Stalin died in 1953, you might be confusing him with Krushchev. The only thing Stalin contributed was looting most industrial equipment in northeast China and taking it back to the USSR.

Shit happens in space industry. To China as well. This is no merit of achievement. And i was refering to nuclear programme, which iirc was a transfer of an entire prototype bomb to China from Russia.

The prototype bomb transfer was cancelled.

Nope, Khrushchev was against China's nuclear program.

So no, China's nuclear weapon was not related to Soviet's.

Surprisingly, China's space program is much more closely related to that of US than to that of Soviet.

Because our father of space program was a graduate from US.

IMPORTANCE ANNOUNCEMENT!

EVERY CHINESE MEMBERS HERE SHOULD READ THIS AND SPREAD IT WIDELY!

PLEASE STOP OF BEING CHRISTIAN OR COMMUNIST OR PRAISING DEMOCRACY!

1513215_692035427497750_138681042_n.jpg

Still the people in subcontinent thinks all that is western is good without realizing the depths they have fallen into by believing so .

The Strategy which is still effectively working even after two hundred years

Last edited:
IMPORTANCE ANNOUNCEMENT!

EVERY CHINESE MEMBERS HERE SHOULD READ THIS AND SPREAD IT WIDELY!

PLEASE STOP OF BEING CHRISTIAN OR COMMUNIST OR PRAISING DEMOCRACY!

1513215_692035427497750_138681042_n.jpg

Still the people in subcontinent thinks all that is western is good without realizing the depths they have fallen into by believing so .

The Strategy which is still effectively working even after two hundred years

Now it is CPC who are promoting the Chinese culture, while your KMT is promoting the western "democracy".

Back
Top Bottom