What's new

Taiwanese spies involved in the protest in Hong Kong

You people are disgusting!

Everyone know the modern history of China is the history of stupidity. It's not worth to be discussed nor seek positive things from the ugliness. Unworthy!

Mao Zedong, Chiang Kai Shek and Sun Yat Sen, all are foreign worshipers. They are traitors! Everything you people said any bad things about them, I support all of them.

You talk about "foreign worshipers" again and again , please tell me what is your local ideology !!!!

Yup, and they lost all the advantage defending the homeland, while in the process loosing US help due to corruption and CCP gaining Stalin's help who didn't care if there was corruption or not he was just interested in spreading the communist ideology.
It's logic no? Wish i could advise some pills to improve your logic, though.

As for royally whooped, what was the faction running away in a long march again? LOL!
Lost all the advantage defending the homeland? Are you stupid or really stupid? At 1945, after Japan was defeated and WWII over, KMT had 3 to 1 numerical advantage over the communist. It also controlled more territories and had better equipped troops. It pissed away all that within 2 years. During the Long March KMT had at least 10 to 1 numerical odds, and still couldn't manage to extinguish the Communists. Now they can enjoy dangling from America's nutsack after being chased off mainland. Pretty soon they'll lose that too. I'd wager within two decades.

Like I said, take your medication on time, because factual discussion clearly is too much for your brain to handle.

This is irelevant. I was replying on a lie from S10 that's ofcourse coming from the CCP handbooks that KMT was only good for suppressing their own people. Which clearly it wasn't although the initial response was bland!
Fact: KMT was and is still incompetent. Judging by your post, you'd belong right in.

How can you people easily forget the extreme poverty, backwardness and cultural annihilation under the Mao era?

Stop praising Mao Zedong!

Lost all the advantage defending the homeland? Are you stupid or really stupid? At 1945, after Japan was defeated and WWII over, KMT had 3 to 1 numerical advantage over the communist. It also controlled more territories and had better equipped troops. It pissed away all that within 2 years. During the Long March KMT had at least 10 to 1 numerical odds, and still couldn't manage to extinguish the Communists. Now they can enjoy dangling from America's nutsack after being chased off mainland. Pretty soon they'll lose that too. I'd wager within two decades.
Like I said, take your medication on time, because factual discussion clearly is too much for your brain to handle.
Fact: KMT was and is still incompetent. Judging by your post, you'd belong right in.

KMT's US support stopped after WWII and CCP got everything Japanese left behind from Russians and more. I never said KMT is the poster child for competence, i merely expressed my view they were fighting a foreign aggressor, which is all documented pretty well, best troops lost against the Japs etc etc...

But you're dumb. And paid to stay dumb. So i can do very little.

Wikipedia - Chinese Civil War

After the war with the Japanese ended, Chiang Kai-shek quickly moved KMT troops to newly liberated areas to prevent Communist forces from receiving the Japanese surrender.[42] The United States airlifted many KMT troops from central China to the Northeast (Manchuria). President Truman was very clear about what he described as "using the Japanese to hold off the Communists". In his memoirs he writes:

It was perfectly clear to us that if we told the Japanese to lay down their arms immediately and march to the seaboard, the entire country would be taken over by the Communists. We therefore had to take the unusual step of using the enemy as a garrison until we could airlift Chinese National troops to South China and send Marines to guard the seaports.

—President Truman[49]
Using the pretext of "receiving the Japanese surrender", business interests within the KMT government occupied most of the banks, factories and commercial properties, which had previously been seized by the Imperial Japanese Army.[42] They also recruited troops at a brutal pace from the civilian population and hoarded supplies, preparing for a resumption of war with the Communists. These hasty and harsh preparations caused great hardship for the residents of cities such as Shanghai, where the unemployment rate rose dramatically to 37.5%.[42]

The United States strongly supported the Kuomintang forces. Over 50,000 Marines were sent to guard strategic sites, and 100,000 US troops were sent to Shandong. The US equipped and trained over 500,000 KMT troops, and transported KMT forces to occupy newly liberated zones, as well as to contain Communist controlled areas.[42] American aid included substantial amounts of both new and surplus military supplies; additionally, loans worth hundreds of millions of dollars were made to the KMT.[50] Within less than 2 years after the Sino-Japanese War, the KMT had received 4.43 billion dollars from the US - most of which was military aid.[42]

^
US did one HUGE mistake for refusing to give financial aid to RoC after the war, where the economy and infrastructure hugely damaged by the war.

The economy collapse just gave the CCP a huge propaganda advantage and win a lot of people heart over RoC. Chinese people at the time were still stupid and failed to see the evilness of the communism.

At the time, it's hard to say if US was a friend of RoC. US destroyed RoC's economy with their silver policy and then again just after WW2. European always fear with the hardworking attitude of East Asian people.

US suddenly want to became a good friend with RoC and understand how importance it is, after democracy bloc lost the entire mainland to the hand of the communist.

So basically, if China dislike US, it's a karma. I don't think Chinese people need to be to friendly with US as well. Unless US apologize and prove it with actions.

Last edited:
^
US did one HUGE mistake for refusing to give financial aid to RoC after the war, where the economy and infrastructure hugely damaged by the war.

The economy collapse just gave the CCP a huge propaganda advantage and win a lot of people heart over RoC. Chinese people at the time were still stupid and failed to see the evilness of the communism.

At the time, it's hard to say if US was a friend of RoC. US destroyed RoC's economy with their silver policy and then again just after WW2. European always fear with the hardworking attitude of East Asian people.

US suddenly want to became a good friend with RoC and understand how importance it is, after democracy bloc lost the entire mainland to the hand of the communist.

So basically, if China dislike US, it's a karma. I don't think Chinese people need to be to friendly with US as well. Unless US apologize and prove it with actions.
C'mon, why you think FDR make RoC into an important member of the victorious allies and a permanent seat at the security council?

Even Soviet Union would not openly pissed off RoC too much.

Why? Because everybody think that RoC would beat the CCP or at least one of the internationally recognized legitimate government of China. On paper, RoC hold all the winning card.

FDR hope he get a ally on the eastern front of the Soviet Union like Japan or South Korea today but much bigger, Or China become like Stalin hope, a divided China with North and South China like East and West Germany.

Mao/CCP overcame all the odds and gave China back to the Chinese.

Wikipedia- Loss of China

The "loss of China" refers, in U.S. political discourse, to the Communist Party take over mainland China from the Nationalists in 1949,[1] and therefore the "loss of China to communism". The "loss of China" was portrayed by critics of the Truman Administration as an "avoidable catastrophe".[2] It led to a "rancorous and divisive debate" and the issue was exploited by the Republicans at the polls in 1952.[3] It also played a large role in the rise of Joseph McCarthy,[4] who, with his allies, sought scapegoats for that "loss", targeting notably Owen Lattimore, an influential scholar of Central Asia.[5]

According to Noam Chomsky,

“ In 1949, China declared independence, an event known in Western discourse as "the loss of China" – in the US, with bitter recriminations and conflict over who was responsible for that loss. The terminology is revealing. It is only possible to lose something that one owns. The tacit assumption was that the U.S. owned China, by right, along with most of the rest of the world, much as postwar planners assumed. The "loss of China" was the first major step in "America's decline." It had major policy consequences.[1] ”​

Last edited:
KMT's US support stopped after WWII and CCP got everything Japanese left behind from Russians and more. I never said KMT is the poster child for competence, i merely expressed my view they were fighting a foreign aggressor, which is all documented pretty well, best troops lost against the Japs etc etc...

But you're dumb. And paid to stay dumb. So i can do very little.
KMT received plenty of foreign aid during the Chinese civil war, as US was in containment mode against the spread of communism. In the end, it did not matter on how many troops, tanks and planes the KMT had against the Communist, because the leadership was incompetent and unpopular. Communist victory was certain, and it was KMT that sealed its own fate. It's painfully obvious that you lacked the competence to discuss anything regarding the Chinese civil war if you did not know KMT had Communist outmanned and outgunned at the start. You seem to be dead convinced that I am on some type of payroll. It's called paranoia, and there are proper medications out there for you.

How can you people easily forget the extreme poverty, backwardness and cultural annihilation under the Mao era?

Stop praising Mao Zedong!
Without Mao, we'd all be speaking American English now. You need to seriously get out of the well you have confined yourself to.

KMT received plenty of foreign aid during the Chinese civil war, as US was in containment mode against the spread of communism. In the end, it did not matter on how many troops, tanks and planes the KMT had against the Communist, because the leadership was incompetent and unpopular. Communist victory was certain, and it was KMT that sealed its own fate. It's painfully obvious that you lacked the competence to discuss anything regarding the Chinese civil war if you did not know KMT had Communist outmanned and outgunned at the start. You seem to be dead convinced that I am on some type of payroll. It's called paranoia, and there are proper medications out there for you.

At the end, everyone regret with the communism.

They chose the wrong choice. Decades of lost generations.

Without Mao, we'd all be speaking American English now. You need to seriously get out of the well you have confined yourself to.

Speaking American-English???

As much as the Communist government sucks, it's a huge improvement over the KMT. Mainland is on the way to becoming a global superpower, while KMT is stuck on a marginalized island licking American and Japanese boots.

BS. Show me where i demonstrated that i didnt know KMT had more resources at the start.

However, now we are debating what lead to the final victory of CCP over KMT and you don't want to admit any sort of help CCP received and KMT stopped receiving even though it's common knowledge.
And that's what you are paid for. To lie and deceive and attempt to defame people who disarm your truths with arguments.
Is np man, everyone has top be good for something, you can comfort yourself there's 2 million more of you.

Without Taiwan, people can never find the real Chinese Culture.

We have no qucatifition to talk about Mao, whatever, he was at least a king. Sun Yat-Sen is the real Father for all China and Taiwan

Last edited:
BS. Show me where i demonstrated that i didnt know KMT had more resources at the start.

However, now we are debating what lead to the final victory of CCP over KMT and you don't want to admit any sort of help CCP received and KMT stopped receiving even though it's common knowledge.
And that's what you are paid for. To lie and deceive and attempt to defame people who disarm your truths with arguments.
Is np man, everyone has top be good for something, you can comfort yourself there's 2 million more of you.
You were disowned like dogs by the Chinese people. If you had any real popular support to begin with, you wouldn't be toppled. Now all you can do is bark like an American dog at people that disagree with your revisionist history.

Back
Top Bottom