What's new

Sweden asks India to clarify arms presence in Myanmar

Thats India for you..
one of the most untrustworthy country on the Planet..
will do anything for money and power projection.

Wow !

Thats huge coming from a Pakistani.

A nation that hid OBL & took money for its ' role' in the WOT while the world looked for him can hardly call anyone else untrustworthy.

Yes this is very much possible BUT again how the Indian weapons slipped into hands of the rebels?

you don't read do you? ......... "Pictures taken by a Myanmar freelance photographer and published in the Swedish media this week show a Carl Gustaf M3 anti-tank rifle and ammunition left behind by Myanmar government soldiers.

India may have sold weapons to myanmar just like china sell to pakistan.

Thats India for you..
one of the most untrustworthy country on the Planet..
will do anything for money and power projection.
Thats coming from a pakistani!!!! wow

EU should punish India by placing an arms emborgo on it. Secondly, the matter of indisn involvement in Rohingyas genocide should be taken to security council ASAP.

Put some more efforts.

Of course it isn't , it is the very country you reside in at the moment ...

Yeah I will , but your lot shouldn't put efforts into maligning other countries when your Govt does exactly the same in the meantime ... Practice what you preach ... Possibly , posting off topic Libyan stuff next time will remind you of this news ... :azn:

Maybe Sweden is not aware of the arms black market operating throughout the world, he should call me if they need Su-27s, Mig-29Ms, T-72s or such, i have few overseas contacts.

I wonder what had happened if it was Pakistan selling weapons to Rohingya...

EU should punish India by placing an arms emborgo on it. Secondly, the matter of indisn involvement in Rohingyas genocide should be taken to security council ASAP.
:lol: EU will not even dare to ask Indian govt about embargo and put aside placing it. India-EU will sign FTA next year and there will be another EU-India strategic dialogue summit soon. Why asking for India's involvement in Rohingya clashes? China is one of the largest supplier of weapons to Myanmar. lol

I wonder what had happened if it was Pakistan selling weapons to Rohingya...

Rohingyas does not have money to buy weapons. Pakistan itself takes weapons for free. But do not understand why Pakistan will want to do that???

Of course it isn't , it is the very country you reside in at the moment ...

Yeah I will , but your lot shouldn't put efforts into maligning other countries when your Govt does exactly the same in the meantime ... Practice what you preach ... Possibly , posting off topic Libyan stuff next time will remind you of this news ... :azn:

More that anything, yr futile rantings and rhetorics are OT.....
BTW if the kettle calls a pot black, the pot has all the reason to retort.

More that anything, yr futile rantings and rhetorics are OT.....
BTW if the kettle calls a pot black, the pot has all the reason to retort.

Yes they are , because they go against your popular version of history - the distorted one ...

Well I only see Indians here defending things they have condemned day and nights in the past on this very forum - something which you proved by posting pictures of centrifuges :azn:

:lol:

sanction India for few Swedish weapons landing in the hands of Myanmar & loosing BILLIONS of dollars of weapons ordered by the biggest arms importer in the world????

EU will lose - MMRCA, Airbus A330, Hawk trainer, Nuclear reactor const., P-75I sub, 197 LUH in these embargo & I don't think EU is that insane.

Maybe Sweden is not aware of the arms black market operating throughout the world, he should call me if they need Su-27s, Mig-29Ms, T-72s or such, i have few overseas contacts.

Pls provide ur no. i will get back to u :D

Pls provide ur no. i will get back to u :D

Not joking, i have contacts that can provide you with T-72s, T-80s, Mig-29s, L-39s. But you can't import them in India. :sad:

I that was the case, then i'd have had imported a T-55.

Maybe we loaned a few .

Military assistance is negligible between Indo- Myanmar when u consider Myanmar -China honeymoon during the military juntas golden ages.

The media caught hold of a picture of a single gustaf gun and ammo... it could be from anywhere, world is vast ,

World is never enough and tommorow never dies. If somebody has a licence to kill whether its skyfall or he is at her majesty's secret service carrying a gold finger, the person is destined to die another day in quantum of solace nomatter what.... you only live twice.

To defeat man with the golden gun

On Topic> Swedish Authorities should do deep investigation of how Swedish arms reached to Myanmar

My guess, is MA got it through international black market of weapons

Back
Top Bottom