What's new

Sweden asks India to clarify arms presence in Myanmar

How dare India hand over weapons to somebody their masters dont like.. India must be punished.

Sweden is master of india?
If thats right, india is more of yr master, just because you got billion dollar soft loan from india, which india did not get from sweden ever....

Every country from US, China, India etc are involved diplomatically, militarily and economically.

Is it wrong or is myanmar some terrorist banned outfit, not a country?

But don't supply weapons made else where, get caught and get embarrassed by that nation. She'd over only indigenous stuff in this case.

You brought them up and I agree that is how Myanmar probably got a hand on that weapon.

I didn't said Myanmar got the weapon this way. I said some insurgents might have raided the outposts of secutiry forces (IA/paramilitary) like the Maoists raid the posts of state police.

Tell Sweden to suk our balls. They preach about peace and BS yet they are continue to contribute to escalating arms race.

Lol sweden it seems are not getting more orders from india ... It seems supplying countless swedish *w****hores* to babus to make up thr mind to purchase swedish weapons didnt work out .. Israeli and russian ate thr lunch... Dont worry abt these rants ... Indian influence is to big in current times ... India doesnt bothers .. In couple of months we will see more fine arse swede babes in south block :)

Indian dicktionary:
killing of unarmed minority with the help of state machinery = heroijum

civilized (human) world dictionary:
its called terrorism

Its not India that celebrates Operation Searchlight.

@ontopic

Not the first time, Quite recently British accused India of selling some British Arms to Myanmar. GOI needs to stop this.

I agree this is probably it, when the IA found out the Maoists were coming they ran like hell and the Maoists took their weapons. It happens all the time to IA. ;)

Sorry to disturb you while your in your ritualistic in the ecstasy of Indophobic perversion But IA does not engage the Maoists its the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) who do so.

India has even given British Islander aircrafts to Myanmar - a severe violation of their rules.

EU can cry all it wants. It is in India's interest to arm the Myanmar Army, to curry favour and win back Thailand from China. Our policy has also been successful. India is again becoming influential in Myanmar.

Back
Top Bottom