What's new

India Can Export Fighter Planes, Missiles, Says DRDO Chief

You are wasting your time with little kids who think that the world revolves around India . Make better use of it elsewhere .
Well, Today's Gen. kid know more then what Older Gen. guys know and interpret things better. Some guys in total denial about 2002 , let me see how can now he denied that IAF in fact bombed PAK bases and what PAF /PA have done about it? nothing and kept quite for obvious reasons.

Rejecting Eurofighter in 2005: - Pak was almost bank corrupt in 2005 , most of F-16 came with US Aids. So only foolish will buy few new planes and create separate logistic , training ahead ace for it self. So logical reason for not buying Euro Fighter is : A) No Money B) Higher Price C) Need to create everything separate.

Behind the Pakistan F-16 deal, a tale of many wheels - The Hindu ( It got Secret Cable Report also , you can see and verify, wiki leak)

Talk things which make sense , if you say US half ICBM is in PAK soils and other to believe, then no one can help you. Anything which has no head and leg don't post here.

This is what US think about you:
“We know many in Washington are dismayed by what they consider a juvenile reaction on Pakistan's part. The Pakistanis understand our requirements for sharing encrypted devices and need to be reassured that the aircraft will still fly without the crypto keys.”
what one can more , this paragraph is more then self explanatory about PAK and its thinking.

Secret cable from wiki leaks, very that 122429: Reassuring Pakistan on the F-16 sale - The Hindu

Last edited:
There's a reason why I like the Chinese , they do not boast at all , keep their mouths shut , heads down and work hard!

Did you notice the word 'missiles' ? Many of the missile systems shown here are all ready inducted.

what battle honours does the MKI or others in IAF service have under their belt. !!!

Stupidity at its best!!!

How many MKIs have been inducted till date?How many wars have been fought by IAF after MKI's introduction?

By your logic,F 16 should be better than F 22..:lol:

And Pakistan 'rejected' EF and went for what? J 10 Bs? It seems you guys have rejected it too and are waiting for Chinese 5 th gen fighter.

And this post was thanked by pdfs think tank chairman...epic !! :lol:

Dont dude me mate !!! look at the track record .... that speaks volumes about what i mean ....

Defence Manufacturing is not like shoe manufacturing. No country in the world creates supply chain strategies and added assembly lines for a new product, nor does any company around the world start making defence products at the very beginning of negotiations.

First the country issues an RFI. If we meet their demands the negotiations happen and we come to a conclusion on the delivery patterns. The first two years for any country it would be hardly 30% of the total order that they can meet and once the additional assembly lines are clear they push things around and meet the deadline.

India would not be an exception to this theory.

Actually the DRDO chief,from my perspective is right! India already offers price and quality. The Kenya navy has a corvette under construction at Goa shipyard;yes,the DRDO isn't directly involved but their products especially the famous Brahmos may be part of the deal,I'm not sure yet.
big_img20.jpg

Actually the DRDO chief,from my perspective is right! India already offers price and quality. The Kenya navy has a corvette under construction at Goa shipyard;yes,the DRDO isn't directly involved but their products especially the famous Brahmos may be part of the deal,I'm not sure yet.
big_img20.jpg
Can you share more details regarding this corvette?

Defence Manufacturing is not like shoe manufacturing. No country in the world creates supply chain strategies and added assembly lines for a new product, nor does any company around the world start making defence products at the very beginning of negotiations.

First the country issues an RFI. If we meet their demands the negotiations happen and we come to a conclusion on the delivery patterns. The first two years for any country it would be hardly 30% of the total order that they can meet and once the additional assembly lines are clear they push things around and meet the deadline.

India would not be an exception to this theory.

And ure point is ... That over so many years and thousand of crores of tax payers money ... We are still scratching our balls .. And not being able to fulfill and qualify for domestic demands .. And some fella comes along and says we can export !!! ... Shoes !!! Well am unsure if we make shoes that the brave soldiers in siachen wear !!

And ure point is ... That over so many years and thousand of crores of tax payers money ... We are still scratching our balls .. And not being able to fulfill and qualify for domestic demands .. And some fella comes along and says we can export !!! ... Shoes !!! Well am unsure if we make shoes that the brave soldiers in siachen wear !!

Dude!! you dont have to get so heated up. Intervention of unnecessary bureaucratic decisions and pressure is what was causing the delay . Thats exactly why now the PSU's are gonna be under the direct control of the prime minister. I am not a fan boy of these things either, its just that I believe in Modi's govt.

big_img20.jpg

This isn't a corvette, but an OPV.

yJXwYBX.jpg

INS_Saryu.jpg

Saryu-class patrol vessel

Goa_Shipyard_75m_OPV_DEFEXPO_2014_1.jpg

However, this model shown here does have anti ship missiles. I guess it depends on the requirements.

Last edited:
First prove the agility and usefulness of any weapon for export, then only begin export.

Talk things which make sense

Yes indeed , take your own advice and now stick to topic . It isn't about your fairy tales about a certain random skirmish carried out in '02 and cherry picking an ISPR press release , neither it is about why the Pakistanis refused the Euro fighter or what was the condition of Pakistan's economy back in '05 nor about what the Americans think about Pakistanis or vice versa . I believe you can read simple English and hence the topic of the thread . Discuss all this in relevant threads , do not start your verbal diarrhea everywhere even with those who aren't interested in it .

First prove the agility and usefulness of any weapon for export, then only begin export.

WTF!!!!! Are you the customer to ask for capability proof? Cant we sell crappy items to foreign country?? Self flagellation at its best.

Yes indeed , take your own advice and now stick to topic . It isn't about your fairy tales about a certain random skirmish carried out in '02 and cherry picking an ISPR press release , neither it is about why the Pakistanis refused the Euro fighter or what was the condition of Pakistan's economy back in '05 nor about what the Americans think about Pakistanis or vice versa . I believe you can read simple English and hence the topic of the thread . Discuss all this in relevant threads , do not start your verbal diarrhea everywhere even with those who aren't interested in it .

you should tell this to your colleagues also same rules applies to wind jammer also isn't ;) or applies when you and your colleagues lost arguments? .....and please don't call other pals kids ,as they know many more things and knowledge then so called Dad's

Last edited:
Dude!! you dont have to get so heated up. Intervention of unnecessary bureaucratic decisions and pressure is what was causing the delay . Thats exactly why now the PSU's are gonna be under the direct control of the prime minister. I am not a fan boy of these things either, its just that I believe in Modi's govt.

Dude !! Chod de ... Let's wait for a year and answer this ... I voted for modi too but you can't expect miracles n days or months .. Hence I was peeved by this comment made by DRDO ... I'll be happy if we can export stuff

Dude !! Chod de ... Let's wait for a year and answer this ... I voted for modi too but you can't expect miracles n days or months .. Hence I was peeved by this comment made by DRDO ... I'll be happy if we can export stuff
yea , India need will power to export weapons , Pinaka , Aaakash , dhruv and Bahrmos have very much good potential ....

india need marketing agency , like Antrax of Isro

Back
Top Bottom