What's new

Army denies selling arms to Myanmar

Its really weird you think "Sikh", "Muslim", "Christian" officers became generous. Maybe this is the mindset that prevents minorities from getting ahead in Pakistan. We are not really as emo or as unstable as your general populace. When it comes to security we have consensus. As for your implication, it really is just stupid.

The first step to being healed is to acknowledge that you really are dysfunctional.

No need to throw a tantrum. The jest comment was in response to the Indian jest comment about "Hindu baniya".

Why did India gave anti tank weapons to Myanmar- whose Tanks they were expecting Myanmar to destroy?-

Why did India gave anti tank weapons to Myanmar- whose Tanks they were expecting Myanmar to destroy?-

Well That surprised me too. But then I came to know Anti tank rifle isn't used only to counter tanks. It can be used to take out fortification too. So guess it would have been used in some problematic area

Well That surprised me too. But then I came to know Anti tank rifle isn't used only to counter tanks. It can be used to take out fortification too. So guess it would have been used in some problematic area

so can a rpg- with untraceable records who gave it to who-
i am assuming anti tank weaponry is expensive than an rpg-
and considering this difference india should keep such weapons for their own use instead of giving it away--

so can a rpg- with untraceable records who gave it to who-
i am assuming anti tank weaponry is expensive than an rpg-
and considering this difference india should keep such weapons for their own use instead of giving it away--

Nah RPGs aren't that effective and accurate :D.

Yup Anti tank rifles aren't cheap but they aren't too costly either.

I don't think that rifle was officially travelled though IA. It might have been left or given away in field by IA without knowing higher officers. I think it might be when IA and junta acted against the groups operating from Myanmar.

IA is more concentrating on ATGM than such rifles. And IA had order tonnes of those and already have tonns. So we are cool

IA is more concentrating on ATGM than such rifles. And IA had order tonnes of those and already have tonns. So we are cool

Lol- you just gave away the reason why india giving away anti tank weapons- :lol:-

Lol- you just gave away the reason why india giving away anti tank weapons- :lol:-

Take what you want :D your choice :tup: but I hope you understand we are talking about a SINGLE gun and point was IA isn't too much dependant on such rifles today. New ATGM are effective , fast and has the ability of fire and forget. And I guess every army is doing that

Back
Top Bottom