What's new

Suggestion

GreenFalcon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I'm new and I don't know if this was brought up before, My suggestion is that I think there should be a "No-Thanks" or a "Thumbs down" option for the posts as well. This will give people who are not Staff or Think tanks an option to express that the post is negative instead going bananas in a quoting war of rants.
What do you guys think?
@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Emmie @Fulcrum15 @Manticore @Oscar @Chak Bamu @Secur

Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 7.47.32 PM.png
for example

I'm new and I don't know if this was brought up before, My suggestion is that I think there should be a "No-Thanks" or a "Thumbs down" option for the posts as well. This will give people who are not Staff or Think tanks an option to express that the post is negative instead going bananas in a quoting war of rants.
What do you guys think?
@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Emmie @Fulcrum15 @Manticore @Oscar @Chak Bamu @Secur

View attachment 36003 for example
screen-shot-2014-06-22-at-7-47-32-pm-png.36003

There is enough natural negativity between some groups of members, that adding another way to express that dislike could be a determent to the forum atmosphere.

While it is highly unlikely someone follows around posters who gave them a "thumbs up" to return the favor multiple times per day, you can probably count on receiving tit-for-tat negatives from anyone you rate "thumbs down."

I like your line of thinking though. I would love to somehow be able to negatively rate the small number of posters who only post inflammatory "articles" from State-owned media sources, or fringe blogs, usually aimed at one or two specific countries. But the staff seems to notice them also, since they have a high number of negative ratings already.

No such thing as a good post by Indians either they are bad or acceptable lol.
Then you haven't read my posts. They're way ahead of the self styled intellectuals out here on PDF!! :P :lol:

And I was referring to.......oh well...never mind! Samjhne waale samajh gaye! :D

Back
Top Bottom