What's new

Insulting Presidents/PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
But on the inverse - we tend to respect our leaders whoever they are and wouldn't let them down in front of anybody else. We have the total right to criticize them, but cannot put up with someone else doing that. :D
Was that a trick question?I gave you an honest answer,now you tell me you wont call your leader terrorist,on the other hand you would not like me calling him a terrorist .But you would like me call N sharif a terrorist.......What a hypocrite you are.

Last edited:
The only nation which Pakistan is blamed for terrorism in is Bharat, by Bhartis lol.

The state sponsor of terrorism label is being recommended by Canada and the US and a recent motion in the EU - for your info - lets take it somewhere else though, because it isn't the topic of the thread.

Modi never committed terrorism in Pakistan while Pakistan is blamed of terrorism in multiple nations - so it indeed is a misnomer.

Modi has committed terrorism in Gujarat ....... And India is blamed for committing state terrorism in IOK and supporting terrorists in Pakistan ..... So what were you saying ?? misnomer ??

Mahatma Gandhi never want power for himself he was a leader for independence but not politician same can not be said for Jinnah(he want a separate country for power)

Power my *** Jinnah knew he was dying which he kept to himself, he was willing to give up Pakistan demand if it meant Muslims would be protected in United Bharat. You forget it was power hungry Nehru who backed out of the cabinet mission plan last minute because Gandhi told him to give Jinnah first Premiership.

Was that a trick question?I gave you an honest answer,now you tell me you wont call your leader terrorist,on the other hand you would not like me to calling him a terrorist .But you would like me call N sharif a terrorist.......What a hypocrite you are.

wrong interpretation of your post and mine.

The state sponsor of terrorism label is being recommended by Canada and the US and a recent motion in the EU - for your info - lets take it somewhere else though, because it isn't the topic of the thread.

Representatives of nations always bring up such things, the republicans have been calling Pakistan stuff in Congress for years now it is nothing but conjecture.

I dont think anybody should be given special priviledge be it PM or pakistan or other countries. The allowed words list to be critical of somebody should be same for all individuals.
I for once will not not hold myself or go overboard in describing Modi, Jinnah, Gandhi or Nawaz, they are all fair game for me.
but yeah, its good to know forum rules once a while so thanks OP. :lol:

Modi has committed terrorism in Gujarat ....... And India is blamed for committing state terrorism in IOK and supporting terrorists in Pakistan ..... So what were you saying ?? misnomer ??

Gujarat and Kashmir is a part of India.

Power my *** Jinnah knew he was dying which he kept to himself, he was willing to give up Pakistan demand if it meant Muslims would be protected in United Bharat. You forget it was power hungry Nehru who backed out of the cabinet mission plan last minute because Gandhi told him to give Jinnah first Premiership.

Jinnah, nehru, modi all are politician and same

Representatives of nations always bring up such things, the republicans have been calling Pakistan stuff in Congress for years now it is nothing but conjecture.

Nothing but conjecture? - can't help it if you seriously believe it.

and

In that Case India is a part of Pakistan :toast_sign:

OK, wake me up when a Pakistani knocks on my door, while I can on a Kashmiri or a Gujarati's door - you OTOH would need a visa and a passport to do that.

Thanks for your response. Do keep in mind that insulting/name calling is different from criticizing someone, which can be done without using derogatory terms. This is a tricky subject, if such usage gets official approval then it might actually increase.

Hi,

Sir----I would say that you enjoy a lot more freedom of speech over on this board than any foreigner enjoys on indian forums.

I have seen quite a few indian members insulting comments towards the mods and admins and they still enjoy their freedom of speech.

My suggestion to the mods and admins would be to tighten the reigns on the indian members a tad bit---.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom