What's new

Insulting Presidents/PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
We as Pakistanis respect what ever Muhammad Ali Jinnah did,No regrets here, Thank you for your opinion:pakistan:

Well It obvious you would think such, that how you have been brought up...for you, he could do no wrong..a virtual apostle, if I may.

But here in India, none of our leaders(no matter their stature) is above criticism or reproach. Everyone from M.K Gandhi to Nehru to present day Modi are both appreciated for their good and severely criticized for their wrong decisions.

So forgive us, for we are not all dewey eyed over Jinnah, for we plainly see the consequences of his actions...Millions dead and tens of millions homeless.

So forgive us, for we are not all dewey eyed over Jinnah, for we plainly see the consequences of his actions...Millions dead and tens of millions homeless.

That was a result of stubbornness and short sightedness of your own leaders . Jinnah should be the last one to be blamed for all that

Well It obvious you would think such, that how you have been brought up...for you, he could do no wrong..a virtual apostle, if I may.

But here in India, none of our leaders(no matter their stature) is above criticism or reproach. Everyone from M.K Gandhi to Nehru to present day Modi are both appreciated for their good and severely criticized for their wrong decisions.

thats like criticizing your parents for bring u into the world, We respect our founder!

Yeah we know that ... You Indians don`t give a f to morals and principles and what the international community thinks or believes ... But it is not something that you should be proud of !!

Let me know when a Pakistani or the international community stops me from travelling to an part of my country.

Speculation ..... Delusions !!! May be That is the only thing you Indians are good at !!

There's nothing speculative about it - we know how Muslim fanatics behave all over the world.

That was a result of stubbornness and short sightedness of your own leaders . Jinnah should be the last one to be blamed for all that

Sticking to democratic and secular principles is not shortsightedness.

Making non secular demands with threat of dividing the country, if the demands are not met, is Extortion.

You have to understand that the whole issue is related to Mr. Modi.

you or anyone else like it or not but he is an elected leader. so you should respect the decision taken by more than 500 million people. and if people can not respect an elected leader than its very much reasonable that others will retaliate in similar tone.

Your Modi is nothing in front of our Father of nation. So first we will decide rules related to our nation and foreigner have to wait

thats like criticizing your parents for bring u into the world, We respect our founder!
respect is one thing but I dont think anybody should be above criticism. Infact this is something missing a lot from us south asian people, e.g. critically analyze the leaders, they either go full on hate or full on adulation.

respect is one thing but I dont think anybody should be above criticism. Infact this is something missing a lot from us south asian people, e.g. critically analyze the leaders, they either go full on hate or full on adulation.
I'm not saying criticizing our leaders is a bad thing. History has already been written and we can't change that now. I can't speak for anyone else but I personally rather stick to current affairs

I'm not saying criticizing our leaders is a bad thing. History has already been written and we can't change that now. I can't speak for anyone else but I personally rather stick to current affairs
yes, but a lot of us here like to discuss history and find it fascinating.
History seems to have been written by many sources (indian, pakistani, british to name few that is relevant) and many times they were biased one way or other. There is nothing wrong in arguing about it, if some source (a document, a letter, a newspaper article) was earler not known to us.
The only issue is when it is used to beat other side into submission otherwise robust criticism is not wrong in itself.
A lot unsavoury things has been said about gandhi (both by pakistani and Indian) and I for example consider, jinnah as a sectarian thuggish leader (like modi),but if I say thing just to insult an ordinary pakistani, its an issue, but if I say it in a dedicated thread about partition, I dont see the issue.

Hi @WebMaster I have noticed that there is a policy against insulting the President/PM of Pakistan.

Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

I was wondering if this policy extends to presidents/prime ministers of other countries as well. In particular many members have been quite generous in using derogatory words such as "terrorist" against Mr. Narendra Modi. Now that he has been elected as the PM of India would this policy cover him as well? We would like an clarification.

@Aeronaut @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Emmie @jaibi

well there is a policy alright but whether it is implemented ? go thru the forums and you will see what people say about Pakistani prime ministers

what a terrorist do is killing innocent people. don't you think MR moodi falls in the criteria of a terrorist after killing 1000 innocent muslims in gujrat. I don't think that it is against policy. its bitter reality

what a terrorist do is killing innocent people. don't you think MR moodi falls in the criteria of a terrorist after killing 1000 innocent muslims in gujrat. I don't think that it is against policy. its bitter reality
Terrorist Nawaz Sharif is responsible for the massacre of Pakistani Hindu and Christians under his watch and the desecration of there places of worship.

Only Indians say that . Kashmir is an internationally recognized disputed territory !!!

And that is the typical Hindu mentality you are showing here . Terrorism committed against Muslims , by Indian Hindus (be it in Kashmir or Gujarat) is no crime and it can`t be called "terrorism".. And the majority of Hindus think this way , the election result itself is a proof !!
Lol typical Hindu mentality.
First of a Daalkhor Punjabi farmer should be the last person to talk about Kashmir. Kashmiris lost the right to self determination when they massacred Pandits. Got a problem? Come to Jammu and il show you the real "Hindu mentality" . :)

Terrorist Nawaz Sharif is responsible for the massacre of Pakistani Hindu and Christians under his watch and the desecration of there places of worship.

Lol typical Hindu mentality.
First of a Daalkhor Punjabi farmer should be the last person to talk about Kashmir. Kashmiris lost the right to self determination when they massacred Pandits. Got a problem? Come to Jammu and il show you the real "Hindu mentality" . :)

Kashmir is ours , terrorist hindu teli will be made to understand in due time

Kashmir is ours , terrorist hindu teli will be made to understand in due time
No, Kashmir is part of the Indian Union and anyone who wants to visit Kashmir needs a Indian visa. Muslims still haven't understood this.

No, Kashmir is part of the Indian Union and anyone who wants to visit Kashmir needs a Indian visa. Muslims still haven't understood this.
u mean ur side of Kashmir, well I think hindus need to accept the LOC as a border now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom