What's new

Insulting Presidents/PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Sir----I would say that you enjoy a lot more freedom of speech over on this board than any foreigner enjoys on indian forums.

Sir, I have addressed and acknowledged it before.

Refer to my earlier post. If this was an inherently biased Pakistani only forum like those many Indian forums many of us wouldn't be here.

Let the management of this forum decide that. The only reason I am on this forum (not any other forum of any country including India) is because this forum claims to be nationality blind when it comes to moderation and by and large the moderators do a good job under such a hostile environment. So let them decide, then we shall see.

Gujarat and Kashmir is a part of India.

Only Indians say that . Kashmir is an internationally recognized disputed territory !!!

And that is the typical Hindu mentality you are showing here . Terrorism committed against Muslims , by Indian Hindus (be it in Kashmir or Gujarat) is no crime and it can`t be called "terrorism".. And the majority of Hindus think this way , the election result itself is a proof !!

OK, wake me up when a Pakistani knocks on my door, while I can on a Kashmiri or a Gujarati's door - you OTOH would need a visa and a passport to do that.
Soon ur door will not only knock but be knocked out :big_boss:

@jaunty calling somebody terrorist(modi or jinnah or gandhi) is not such a big insult, I know its subjective but come on, this is fair use of expression mate.

Only Indians say that . Kashmir is an internationally recognized disputed territory !!!

And that is the typical Hindu mentality you are showing here . Terrorism against Muslims by India (be it in Kashmir or Gujarat) is no crime and it can`t be called "terrorism".. And the majority of Hindus think this way , the election result itself is a proof !!

The actions were reactions in nature against a fanatical muslim crowd, I would expect a bigger at least a ten fold response if some Hindus or ahmedis in Pakistan burnt 60 Sunni Pakistani women and children in a train boggey when they were sleeping.

As to Kashmir, I will accept it as not in India the day when i cannot travel there without a visa or a passport - which I can do any day now.

Soon ur door will not only knock but be knocked out :big_boss:

In your dreams.

Power my *** Jinnah knew he was dying which he kept to himself, he was willing to give up Pakistan demand if it meant Muslims would be protected in United Bharat. You forget it was power hungry Nehru who backed out of the cabinet mission plan last minute because Gandhi told him to give Jinnah first Premiership.

And what good have Jinnah(who knew, he had only a few months to live) could have done for Muslims had he been given the first prime minister ship of United India?

He was a lawyer through and through ..all he wanted to was to win his case, no matter the consequence..And win he did, but the price paid by people of India and Pakistan was humongous.

He wanted to leave legacy and thats what he did.

The actions were reactions in nature against a fanatical muslim crowd, I would expect a bigger at least a ten fold response if some Hindus or ahmedis in Pakistan burnt 60 Sunni Pakistani women and children in a train boggey when they were sleeping.

As to Kashmir, I will accept it as not in India the day when i cannot travel there without a visa or a passport - which I can do any day now.

In your dreams.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
knocking-man.jpg

And what good have Jinnah(who knew, he had only a few months to live) could have done for Muslims had he been given the first prime minister ship of United India?

He was a lawyer through and through ..all he wanted to was to win his case, no matter the consequence..And win he did, but the price paid by people of India and Pakistan was humongous.

He wanted to leave legacy and thats what he did.
We as Pakistanis respect what ever Muhammad Ali Jinnah did,No regrets here, Thank you for your opinion:pakistan:

The actions were reactions in nature against a fanatical muslim crowd,

^^ A Hindu fanatic trying to justify what other Hindu fanatics did (i.e brutally massacre thousands of innocent Muslims)!! That is your real face . You guys are extremists and support terrorism . But when mirror is shown to you , you start crying and whining .......

As to Kashmir, I will accept it as not in India the day when i cannot travel there without a visa or a passport - which I can do any day now

And who cares what YOU think or believe ?? The fact is: "Kashmir is not an integral part of India" .... Live with it

And who cares what YOU think or believe ?? The fact is: "Kashmir is not an integral part of India" .... Live with it

Who gives a f what you think till I can travel to any part of Kashmir without a passport. You should live with it not us.

^^ A Hindu fanatic trying to justify what other Hindu fanatics did !! That is your real face . You guys are extremists and support terrorism . But when mirror is shown to you , you start crying and whining .......

There's nothing to justify - especially to a Pakistani - I know for sure that at least 10,000 hindus or ahmedis would have been dead if the 60 who were killed in that train bogey had been sunnis in Pakistan. Muslims voting for Modi in overwhelming numbers is justification enough for your nonsense.

Just google Islamic or Pakistan and tell me what comes up?

The President/PM of Pakistan aren't absolved of insults ? :o:

Why the heck didn't anyone tell me when I came up with the innovative idea for the two Bald Brothers to rub their tinnds together to produce electricity ? :unsure:
I do the same...tind here tind there :agree: whats so special about Modi? why should he be above criticism?

Modi is just an elected official, Jinnah is a founder of a nation.
But yea tell that to people who are blind with hatred!

Who gives a f what you think

Yeah we know that ... You Indians don`t give a f to morals and principles and what the international community thinks or believes ... But it is not something that you should be proud of !!

I know for sure that at least 10,000 hindus or ahmedis would have been dead if the 60 who were killed in that train bogey had been sunnis in Pakistan.

Speculation ..... Delusions !!! May be That is the only thing you Indians are good at !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom