What's new

Insulting Presidents/PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Define terrorist nation. If that means the government of the nation is aiding terrorists, then sure. Pakistan is a terrorist nation, along with 90% of all other countries.
Well along with that definition, another definition is a country which is hub or factory for terrorists. A country which has arms sold similar to vegetables and fruits. a country which has mentality for violence more than any other thing.

I have a very clear stand on it. If our elected leaders are abused by anyone out here then I will not think about their leaders. It does not matter to me if he is a father of a nation.He is nothing for me.

Gandhi was not politician but jinnah was.
And you insulting an Indian politician then you will see same reaction from Indian site as well.

Gandhi was president of Congress at one point or you have forgotten? Just because he wore dhoti and fasted a lot does not mean he was any less of a politician.

That is the funny thing . Indians here are always saying that Pakistanis are terrorists and Pakistan supports terrorism . But when we say that Modi is a terrorist (which is a fact) , Indians start crying about it !!!

I have known this all along that you don't possess the basic ability to be precise and to the point, but I'd appreciate if you take those grievances to another thread. This is specifically about head of states. Thank you.

We already know Indians think ISI is a terrorist group, you are not the first Indian to say that on pdf. What you think we are against freedom of speech? You can criticize any part of Pakistani administration go ahead all we are saying is do not insult our founding fathers.

Ok, that can be a principle - because I never did myself though.

See the hypocrisy here, people blame Modi for the riots because he was CM, yet with the same breath don't recognize that riots happened due to partition and that the Muslim League and the leader (Jinnah) wanted the partition so they are by your reasoning bear as much blame for the deaths, as Modi for the riots in Gujarat .
Cry us a ganga, this is Pakistan defence, you cannot insult Jinnah here. Shame on mods if they allow it.

Pakistani's calling anybody terrorists is a misnomer - they call the Americans terrorists, the Israeli's terrorists, the ANA terrorists -anyone besides themselves....@jaunty, I guess we should treat it as a bad joke and nothing else and forget about it.
I have known this all along that you don't possess the basic ability to be precise and to the point, but I'd appreciate if you take those grievances to another thread. This is specifically about head of states. Thank you.

Typical Indian Hypocrites !! Now stop crying like a little girl and learn to accept the truth ...... Modi is a Terrorist , And Indians have elected a terrorist as their PM .......... Something that never has , and never will , happen in Pakistan !!

Indian members, please stop arguing on this thread. Otherwise this will be closed down without any clarification that we are looking for. Thank you!

Gandhi was not politician but jinnah was.
And you insulting an Indian politician then you will see same reaction from Indian site as well.
Why are the Indians acting 'innocent all of a sudden'
surprise.jpg

See the hypocrisy here, people blame Modi for the riots because he was CM, yet with the same breath don't recognize that riots happened due to partition and that the Muslim League and the leader (Jinnah) wanted the partition so they are by your reasoning bear as much blame for the deaths, as Modi for the riots in Gujarat .

Partition happened because Congress backed out of the Cabinet Mission plan and claimed it could switch the terms as it deemed fit in the future once the central government was formed which is why Jinnah then called for creation of Pakistan. So again the terrorists are still Congress leadership if anything.

Then again I will not call Nehru or Gandhi or Patel a terrorist despite them causing the partition.

A typical Indian Hypocrite !! Now stop crying like a little girl and learn to accept the truth ...... Modi is a Terrorist , And Indians have elected a terrorist as their PM .......... Something that never has , and never will , happen in Pakistan !!

Modi never committed terrorism in Pakistan while Pakistan is blamed of terrorism in multiple nations - so it indeed is a misnomer.

Gandhi was president of Congress at one point or you have forgotten? Just because he wore dhoti and fasted a lot does not mean he was any less of a politician.

Mahatma Gandhi never want power for himself he was a leader for independence but not politician same can not be said for Jinnah(he want a separate country for power)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom