What's new

Insulting Presidents/PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is PDF not IDF so we don't care if he is not anything to Indians.

Calling a terrorist a terrorist is not an insult it is reality.

Refer to my earlier post. If this was an inherently biased Pakistani only forum like those many Indian forums many of us wouldn't be here.

Then why do people here feel hurt when we compare the riots that happens during the partition during which time Muhammad Ali Jinnah was leader of Pakistan to what happened during Modi was CM. In Modi's case he is blamed just because he was CM when it happened, shouldn't the same reasoning apply here with the blame of riots during parition.

stop crying wolf, you want respect for Modi terrorist, let him perform well, and you have my words, I will not call him a terrorist.. I will say that he was a terrorist, but now a reformed man. okay?

if that is the case.

Ask @WebMaster to tag it as a Pakistani forum and not an International forum.

The crux is in the name of the forum, saying pdf is an international forum just means it is open to participation to members from all over the world without prejudice. Pakistan does not even recognize Israel for example yet Israelis are afforded same privileges on the forum as a Pakistani member. Same thing with Indians the toleration shown to Indians here way out ranks any toleration shown to Pakistanis on any Indian forum.

That being said as a Pakistani many others Pakistanis will agree with me when I say that Jinnah bashing is not something we are willing to look the other way about.

but that doesn't give Indians a right to insult Jinnah . . same goes for pakistanis in case of Modi.

You guys have no right to insult Jinnah , We should not insult Gandhi or any of your great personalities (real or fictional)..

Modi is a Hindu Fanatic who has killed thousands of Muslims just because of their religion ..... And now Hindu majority in India has elected a terrorist as their PM . And you expect that we would respect a bigot like Modi just because other bigots have elected him ??

stop crying wolf, you want respect for Modi terrorist, let him perform well, and you have my words, I will not call him a terrorist.. I will say that he was a terrorist, but now a reformed man. okay?
Again you are ignoring your own reasoning here, so do you blame the riots during partition on your founding father or not? Since that is the reasoning being used against Modi here by the members.

Case in point many threads were opened about Gandhis sexuality and Indians complained that Pakistanis were insulting him, now Gandhi was actually a gay whereas Jinnah was not a terrorist yet mods respected that Gandhi is bapu of India and Pakistanis were punished for opening such threads.

Again you are ignoring your own reasoning here, so do you blame the riots during partition on your founding father or not? Since that is the reasoning being used against Modi here by the members.

stop wasting my time by going back to partition. BC tum logo kay damag wahen aray howe hain... move on...

if management of this forum decides that calling Modi what he is, is not allowed, I would stop calling him what he is. but what if he again start doing what he is? anyway... let the management decide.

USA denied Modi a visa because of the Gujrat riots once and didn't a visa until he became PM so that washes up his past? thats like Bin Laden becomes the President of USA..:usflag:

No we blame your sikh friends for the murders of partition.

More Muslims were killed in partition than Hindus or Sikhs yet our founder should be blamed? He had no jurisdiction over murderous sikhs and nobody could stop revenge killings that Muslims did in retaliation.

YES YES YES.

But on the inverse - we tend to respect our leaders whoever they are and wouldn't let them down in front of anybody else. We have the total right to criticize them, but cannot put up with someone else doing that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom