What's new

Insulting Presidents/PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahatma Gandhi never want power for himself he was a leader for independence but not politician same can not be said for Jinnah(he want a separate country for power)

Listen Mr whoever...if you insult Hazrat Mohd Ali Jinnah(R.A) i will thrash your gandhi nehru & patel...i don't care if i get banned for that.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Emmie @Manticore @nuclearpak @Jungibaaz @Oscar @mods

Insults to the founders of countries should be dealt with full force...modi or sharif are politicians & members should be allowed to criticize them but not founding fathers like Sir Jinnah(R.A), Allama Iqbal(R.A), etc or in case of India Gandi, Nehru, etc.

funny indians , what makes them think that Pakistanis should show an ounce of respect towards a teli hindu terrorist , indians have voted him to power , teli hindu terrorist is their PM

Could I ask, what does "teli" mean?

Everybody be they prime ministers, be they kings, be they religious leaders should be open to critisism.If a man in public affected positively or negatively great no of people, then his actions are open to review, assess and comments.Respect and censorship are two different matters.

Listen Mr whoever...if you insult Hazrat Mohd Ali Jinnah(R.A) i will thrash your gandhi nehru & patel...i don't care if i get banned for that.

Insults to the founders of countries should be dealt with full force...modi or sharif are politicians & members should be allowed to criticize them but not founding fathers like Sir Jinnah(R.A), Allama Iqbal(R.A), etc or in case of India Gandi, Nehru, etc.
I thought these are exclusively used for religious figures but may be am confusing it with PBUH? :coffee:

These men have lead public life, criticism of their work is not only natural but an in-alienable right.

I thought these are exclusively used for religious figures but may be am confusing it with PBUH? :coffee:

PBUH and AS for religious personalities. RA means God be pleased with him or her and can be applied to anyone. Hazrat is like a honorific meaning his honor basically.

And what good have Jinnah(who knew, he had only a few months to live) could have done for Muslims had he been given the first prime minister ship of United India?

He was a lawyer through and through ..all he wanted to was to win his case, no matter the consequence..And win he did, but the price paid by people of India and Pakistan was humongous.

He wanted to leave legacy and thats what he did.

He never asked for prime minister that was Gandhis suggestion for unity which Nehru said no and then declared that they do not want to accept cabinet mission either, so if anything Nehru was the one trying to leave a legacy.

"Hazrat" is honorary, can say "Sir"'s Urdu form. "R.A" means Rehmatullah Aleh, an Urdu term used with respectful personalities.

"P.B.U.H", "S.A.W", "A.S", "R.A"* etc are religious terms.

*Don't confuse the religious/Arabic R.A(Radiallahu Anha) with Urdu R.A(Rehmatullah Aleh).

You insulting our politician so its simple reaction from Indians ..... When you criticize other then you should be ready for same treatment.

You insulting our politician so its simple reaction from Indians ..... When you criticize other then you should be ready for same treatment.
History nu pul ja soniyeh, Current affairs!

Your are free to insult our politicians like Zardari, Sharif, IK, Altaf, Shahi syed, Rehman Malik, etc...but any nonsense insults to founders will be deal as provocative & will be responded in same fervor.

Your are free to insult our politicians like Zardari, Sharif, IK, Altaf, Shahi syed, Rehman Malik, etc...but any nonsense insults to founders will be deal as provocative & will be responded in same fervor.

So now you will decide term to insult politicians?

If you insult our politicians then you can expect Indians to sit idle.

So now you will decide term to insult politicians?

If you insult our politicians then you can expect Indians to sit idle.

My post is in simple English...let me repeat...You are free to insult Pakistani politicians but not founding fathers...same goes with Pakistanis. Sharif, Zardari, Rehman Malik, Modi, Manmohan, etc are politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom