What's new

Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please dont insult the President or the Prime Minister of Pakistan in your posts. I do understand that many of you are not happy with the actions of the President, but we will have to live with it. Because the majority elected the Pakistan People's Party, and the PPP has elected the President.

No matter how good or bad the President is. Insulting the President will not be allowed, and we will start handing out bans if such continues.

Criticize.. discuss.. donot insult.

Webby, calling a terrorist, terrorist is not insult, its a status he has earned in Gujrat massacre. if such a person becomes premier, it doesnot change the fact that he is a terrorist. and its not an insult, ask Modi to be honest and he will proudly admit killing muslims as his achievement !!

and it definitely doesnot fall under name calling..

I wish that freedom of speech not be compromised, just because majority of indian wish everyone else to respect Modi as a clean person.

rest is ofcourse your prerogative,

I l
Webby, calling a terrorist, terrorist is not insult, its a status he has earned in Gujrat massacre. if such a person becomes premier, it doesnot change the fact that he is a terrorist. and its not an insult, ask Modi to be honest and he will proudly admit it as his achievement !!

I wish that freedom of speech not be compromised, just because majority of indian wish everyone else to respect Modi as a clean person.

I like your confidence :p:

Webby, calling a terrorist, terrorist is not insult, its a status he has earned in Gujrat massacre. if such a person becomes premier, it doesnot change the fact that he is a terrorist. and its not an insult, ask Modi to be honest and he will proudly admit killing muslims as his achievement !!

--
i know i can get ban for this..
with due respect to mr. jinnah
can we call him mass murder like Hitler for direct action day ..for 16 aug which lead death of many people..
what is your view ?

--
frredom of sppech cant be selective ..
as mod said .. insulting pak pm/president is not allowed as they represent people of pak
shall we not put same respect of head of state of india / pak/ usa..as they represent their people..
even in Eu rightist guys coming in
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304811904579585732459776154?mg=reno64-wsj&url=http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304811904579585732459776154.html
Far Right Performs Strongly In European Elections | Business Insider India

@WebMaster can the rule be applied for all Democratically elected Head of States???
--
you are communal..
a enemy of ganga jamna tahejeeb...
why....see your profile pic..
how can you show modi with muslim..:-)

Last edited:

The supreme court of India has proved him innocent of all charges after a 12 year case against him.

That itself clears him of all the false allegations that are against him.

Now don't go crying that he was 'tried by the Hindu law'. Here the law is civil and has nothing to do with culture or faith. It takes time but it clears.

I think 12 years of scrutiny under the most anti-Indian and anti-Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh regime in India and still being proven innocent is good enough.
You follow your rules we don't say anything.

Then why ask us?
Please dont insult the President or the Prime Minister of Pakistan in your posts. I do understand that many of you are not happy with the actions of the President, but we will have to live with it. Because the majority elected the Pakistan People's Party, and the PPP has elected the President.

No matter how good or bad the President is. Insulting the President will not be allowed, and we will start handing out bans if such continues.

I think the rule should be applied to all heads of states here.

Good call.

@WebMaster And what about the head of the states of other countries. Here Pakistani users are always using derogatory words against Indian PM. So please imply the same for head of the states of other countries. Thank You!

The supreme court of India has proved him innocent of all charges after a 12 year case against him.

That itself clears him of all the false allegations that are against him.

Now don't go crying that he was 'tried by the Hindu law'. Here the law is civil and has nothing to do with culture or faith. It takes time but it clears.

I think 12 years of scrutiny under the most anti-Indian and anti-Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh regime in India and still being proven innocent is good enough.
You follow your rules we don't say anything.

Then why ask us?

I think the rule should be applied to all heads of states here.

Good call.

excellent, now the judgement is part of the record, its our right to criticize it in full swing, and I disagree, the indian supreme court let a terrorist go, and now look what has happened, the freaking terrorist has taken over India !

excellent, now the judgement is part of the record, its our right to criticize it in full swing, and I disagree, the indian supreme court let a terrorist go, and now look what has happened, the freaking terrorist has taken over India !

I totally agree with you. He's a bloody terrorist who had a dozen or so other terrorists paying homeage and respect to him at his inauguration :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom