What's new

Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

Father of the state and religious figures are kept out of mud slinging .. even criticism
Do not equate present day politicians with fathers of the nations - present day politicians can be debated upon and the opinion can be neg/pos

Father of the state and religious figures are kept out of mud slinging .. even criticism

Do not equate present day politicians with fathers of the nations

Agreed 100%

- present day politicians can be debated upon and the opinion can be neg/pos

Requesting CENTCOM official by an Administrator of Pakistani Defence Forum to barred PM Nawaz from supporting terrorist organization only falls in a mere debate?

Last edited:
Do not equate present day politicians with fathers of the nations - present day politicians can be debated upon and the opinion can be neg/pos
--
can you solve my query please . ...
already posted in same thread
thanks
--
Rest i though critisam is required for each individual as no one is perfect as it sholud be healthy one and with context
but as per PDF policy i am omitted that

So can we drown them now? :undecided::butcher:

Anybody who is willing to do that I will support him with my jan and mall, so can we can we:butcher:
Someone has to drown them, sooner or later this will happen. And then that tsunami will not be the one like IK and TuQ. It will be brutal, ruthless and destructive. Roads will be inundated with dead bodies with no one to pick them up. Lets hope you me or someone drowns them before that stage comes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom