What's new

Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

Gosh!!

And you can keep crying a river about military and stuff, I don't give a hoot about it.

Whether you give a hoot about it or not is not the issue. The issue is when you falsely accuse others for serious issues such as relating anyone to a terrorist at your own pleasure for your own personal agenda.

If the military did the operation and the courts released this guys, you are saying the military all of a sudden couldn't "force" the civilian government to put this guy in jail? OR get the protection to be removed? So now the Civilian government (who until yesterday was licking Saudi's boots to stay in power and is so weak) all of a sudden become more powerful?

What you write contradicts between your own posts. That's the issue. Your stand should be consistent, one day the military is powerful, the next day, your posts suggest the mighty civilian government has so much authority that they gave a terrorist police protection. While the same government has been focusing on eradicating all terrorist activity from the country, specially since the Peshawer incident.

Whats the problem?

upload_2015-3-7_12-26-59.png

Administrator @Horus in his reply (Above sated) to @CENTCOM (an Original member from United States department of defence) accuse Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif of supporting terrorist organization Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and ask them directly to intervene and stop him through official channels.

Administrator @Horus not saying PM Nawaz Sharif was supporter of LEJ but instead propagating that PM Nawaz Sharif is currently supporter of that terrorist group in that quoted post.

Administrator @Horus bases his accusation on past "Circumstantial evidences" mainly occured when both CIA/ISI were supportive of Mujahideen's group against Soviet Unions and in that scinario encourage Pakistani politicians to absorb and welcome all these jihadi organization into mainstream politics.

At best Adminstrator @Horus Absolutely possess no concrete evidence against Pakistani PM supporting a terrorist organization in March 2015 directly or indirectly.

By implying wrongly of supporter of terrorist Organization, He actually declares PM Nawaz Sharif a Terrorist himself.

He indirectly mlign Pakistan Army Chief General Raheel Sharif & Director Inter Services Intelligence Rizwan Akhtar of being complacent in allowing a terrorist to possess the Pakistan's supreme job thus declaring them terrorists too in adding and abating a terrorists PM.

Administrator @Horus in his absolute hatred towards PM Nawaz Sharif which stem partly political and partly sectarian cross every limits of decency and logic without any concrete proof whatsoever.

Administrator @Horus completely went against the forum rules knowingly and thus taken the benefit of the position he held in this forum and on top of it conspiring with an external power which majority of Pakistanis doesn't like.

I would request you to relieve him from his duties under the forum rules immediately.

@Tameem

Being an administrator doesn't necessarily mean he shouldn't have political affiliations.

If @Horus doesn't like his PM, its his personal opinion, not the opinion of the forum, not the opinion of the staff.

An administrator even though has duties, also has the right to express his views, he is not a bot.

A request from the forum doesn't hold the capacity to initiate any political reactions in the International arena.

If he doesn't shower abuses in the form of personal insults over the PM, he is well within the laws of the forum as stated by Webmaster in the opening post.

His duties and opinion doesn't need to be mixed.

@SpArK
Just tells me accusing a PM of supporting a Terrorist Organization and thus declaring him a plain cheater of his oath, didn't fall in Insulting the very office of PM or not??

@SpArK
Just tells me accusing a PM of supporting a Terrorist Organization and thus declaring him a plain cheater of his oath, didn't fall in Insulting the very office of PM or not??

Since he is elected by a democratic process through a mandate by people, a citizen has every right to question his integrity, his actions, his affiliations, his policies and his motives.

Thats how it works and that's how its supposed to work too.

@Tameem

Being an administrator doesn't necessarily mean he shouldn't have political affiliations.

If @Horus doesn't like his PM, its his personal opinion, not the opinion of the forum, not the opinion of the staff.

An administrator even though has duties, also has the right to express his views, he is not a bot.

A request from the forum doesn't hold the capacity to initiate any political reactions in the International arena.

If he doesn't shower abuses in the form of personal insults over the PM, he is well within the laws of the forum as stated by Webmaster in the opening post.

His duties and opinion doesn't need to be mixed.

One should not suggest his PM to be a terrorist and terrorist breeder to CENTCOM.

@Tameem is right. Calling someone terrorist is no less than abuse.

Since he is elected by a democratic process through a mandate by people, a citizen has every right to question his integrity, his actions, his affiliations, his policies and his motives.

Ridicolous, Let me state it again.

"Please dont insult the President or the Prime Minister of Pakistan in your posts. I do understand that many of you are not happy with the actions of the President, but we will have to live with it. Because the majority elected the Pakistan People's Party, and the PPP has elected the President.

No matter how good or bad the President is. Insulting the President will not be allowed, and we will start handing out bans if such continues.

Criticize.. discuss.. donot insult."

@SpArK

Solution is to have the PM stop himself and his political party from supporting LeJ. I'm sure you know the MNA from Gujrat was recently implicated in terrorist support network and which political party he belonged to.

Solution is to have the PM stop himself and his political party from supporting LeJ. I'm sure you know the MNA from Gujrat was recently implicated in terrorist support network and which political party he belonged to.

Once Again Absolutely Wrong!! he was cleared by an election tribunal of the Lahore High Court on April 18, 2013 to contest the general elections.

One should not suggest his PM to be a terrorist and terrorist breeder to CENTCOM.

@Tameem is right. Calling someone terrorist is no less than abuse.

It only says patronage...... like the Congress guys in our country calls Modi as supporters of right wing extremists..

Is it true or not is not an issue.

Many members were happy calling MMS , a puppet including me.... nobody ridiculed it as abusive, likewise with a person like Nawaz who has some dubious history is very likely to have affiliations to various unspeakable organisations, which can give political mileage in a political situation like Pakistan is facing nowadays.... like people calling Imran as Taliban khan etc...

--
people have right to ask .. demand expiation .. criticism .
but
not abuse or allegation up to sort of supporting terrorist ..
what a shame for nation if PM support terrorist against own nation..
True .. duties and opinion shoulde not be mix but when you have responsibility then even your opinion comes under that preview .. if then septate ids for person as admin/mods and person as memeber of pdf should be there ..

It only says patronage...... like the Congress guys in our country calls Modi as supporters of right wing extremists..

Many members were happy calling MMS , a puppet including me.... nobody ridiculed it as abusive, likewise with a person like Nawaz who has some dubious history is very likely to have affiliations to various unspeakable organisations, which can give political mileage in a political situation like Pakistan is facing nowadays.... like people calling Imran as Taliban khan etc...

Call MMS/Modi whatever and I am OK, but I wont like someone going to CENTCOM and telling that our PM harvest terrorism.

Your analogy doesn't work here. Its all about our duty toward our nation and the image we want to convey of our country.

Its about internal criticism vs crying out to US.

--
does any called Modi anti indian .. ? MMS .. traitor?
when congress tarted abuse neg campisn they came to 44 seat .. is not show how people take that and their acceptance for same
same happned with bjp for neg and abuse agiant AK in delhi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom