What's new

Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

Solid work by those who actually care for Pakistan. You can't convince me on LeJ, i know them inside out, like the back of my hand. Do you know the patron of LeJ in Jhang is Sheikh Yaqoob -- who just happens to be a close ally of the PM and a veteran PMLN worker. This time Pakistani people call spade a spade ! .
I neither mean nor need to convince you. I just showed you the reality on the ground.

Absolutely Wrong, I'm astonish, how come you proclaims that you belong to the very area where this monster belongs i.e. Jhang, When you didn't know that NS/PMLN candidate defeats LEJ candidate in that particular area with a huge margin in May 2013 Elections. Do, i need to provides you the link of ECP. Grow up Horus....for god sake.

However, I do acknowledge there is a time in 80s/90s when CIA/ISI supports Mujaheddin against soviets, and in that period too not LEJ but her parent organization SSP was one of those groups, who got patronage from all security agencies (foreign & local). Therefore, the monster created by CIA/ISI in the first place not anyone else and not remotely by weak politicians.

@WebMaster LEJ is a ban & terrorists organization and your Admin continuously without any proof blames our PM of supporting a terrorist group......i demand your actions immediately.
The only party standing against the Ludhyanvi and the parliament was PMLN. PTI never even fielded a candidate. But you know its usual from to hear "I think" "I heard" from even the moderators these days. Btw @horous my hazara friends often referred to LeJ terrorists passing through cantonment area unchecked before the attacking hazara neighborhoods.

Absolutely Wrong, I'm astonish, how come you proclaims that you belong to the very area where this monster belongs i.e. Jhang, When you didn't know that NS/PMLN candidate defeats LEJ candidate in that particular area with a huge margin in May 2013 Elections. Do, i need to provides you the link of ECP. Grow up Horus....for god sake.

However, I do acknowledge there is a time in 80s/90s when CIA/ISI supports Mujaheddin against soviets, and in that period too not LEJ but her parent organization SSP was one of those groups, who got patronage from all security agencies (foreign & local). Therefore, the monster created by CIA/ISI in the first place not anyone else and not remotely by weak politicians.

@WebMaster LEJ is a ban & terrorists organization and your Admin continuously without any proof blames our PM of supporting a terrorist group......i demand your actions immediately.

You want something recent? Here:

Just few days ago:

10408493_1632746553615910_8478502287124101411_n.jpg

And then in Islamabad, a couple of days ago:

11021161_1631276623762903_3334315935227332810_n.jpg

10358129_1631276620429570_3119067901183116463_n.jpg

Police protection by govt, for a terrorist and what not. :hitwall:

This fcker is sitting in Islamabad, right under govt's nose. He's been busy issuing ridiculous statements recently, why govt hasn't taken any action against him till date, despite serious protests by civil society and public anger?

Huzoor you can cry wolf as much as you want your political loyalty triumphs your loyalty to the country itself. I know these people through personal connections, mera inkay saath uthna baithna hai. Nawaz Sharif and PMLN use and protect LeJ to their political gain. This is truth and if its too hard for you to digest than you my friend have a digestive problem. Any idea who's protecting Malik Ishaq? - Yeh Radio Pakistan hai :D

Common Horus, you went too far. I know you and many others have political affiliations with IK and the military, etc, ......but that doesn't mean you link your political opponents with terrorists.

Who stood up for Talibans mind you??? It was your beloved IK......so if anything, you should point to IK. He stood up for terrorists who spread violence, fear and destruction across the globe. These scumbags are responsible for killing thousands of innocent Pakistanis more than anyone else.......
Next, your Musharraf supported MQM, there was a time when Corps Commander in Karachi openly told Mushy to allow for a real operation or MQM will start to become a militia.....but Mushy, out of his friendship with MQM's terrorist leader, allowed the entire city of Karachi to be burnt for years and thousands got killed due to that free hand (sure knowing your background a bit, you have very favorable view of him due to him being a part of your military years ago).
Where are your views on these serious supporters of terrorists when you accuse others due to your political affiliation???? Wasn't Pakistan, it's people and it's economy not effected when your friends supported blatant terrorists like the Talibans??

Just few days ago:

This fcker is sitting in Islamabad, right under govt's nose. He's been busy issuing ridiculous statements recently, why govt hasn't taken any action against him till date, despite serious protests by civil society and public anger?

Wait a second, so on one hand, you and your friends tell the world how NS is living his political life as "allowed" by the mighty military.......on the other hand, you post stuff like this where you tell the world that your government is SO powerful that they let a terrorist roam free with protection given by the government ......when this terrorist killed Army's elite soldiers rough his militia?????
So what is the truth??? Is your military really in power or is it all BS, and the government is in power??? You'll have to make up your mind on what you want us to believe in.

You are telling me if this old guy is such a big terrorist, the military or the ISI can't just take him out as an "accident"??? And in that accident, two police officers gets killed too??? It happens in Pakistan in many places every day........
How do we know the protection isn't given by the ISI? As the military is the real power...??! Care to write the truth once in a while??

@SBD-3 @Viper0011. @Jazzbot @Leader @Gazi @Tameem @syedali73

Can we drown all our politicians? Just asking I am one of mango Pakistani people :undecided: (and a bloody civilian) and now I am fed up of this nonsense, everyday there is a drama in politics, media talk shows are full of politicians and politics only, no body bothers to call in talented Pakistanis and discuss their achievements, ask for their suggestions. These politicians are all wasting our time and energy in just serving their own political goals. From Baltistan to Karachi they have messed up everything. These stupids even cannot agree on projects which are in the best National Interest so what good are they except further dividing Pakistanis into Patwaris, Tabdeel Razakar, Jiyalas and Karkuns? I am not asking for too much just want my united Pakistan back :tup:

Just few days ago:

Obviously this haramzada is enjoying full support from Ch. Nisar the moron.

Wait a second, so on one hand, you and your friends tell the world how NS is living his political life as "allowed" by the mighty military.......on the other hand, you post stuff like this where you tell the world that your government is SO powerful that they let a terrorist roam free with protection given by the government ......when this terrorist killed Army's elite soldiers rough his militia?????
So what is the truth??? Is your military really in power or is it all BS, and the government is in power??? You'll have to make up your mind on what you want us to believe in.

You are telling me if this old guy is such a big terrorist, the military or the ISI can't just take him out as an "accident"??? And in that accident, two police officers gets killed too??? It happens in Pakistan in many places every day........
How do we know the protection isn't given by the ISI? As the military is the real power...??! Care to write the truth once in a while??

Wait a second, if army or ISI is to deal with every tiny rat's sh!t in this country, then for what purpose we have Prime Minister in the first place exactly? The govt has more than two third majority, why you don't question the govt for not taking any actions against these scumbags and point finger only on army?

Please spare me from this BS.

Wait a second, if army or ISI is to deal with every tiny rat's sh!t in this country, then for what purpose we have Prime Minister in the first place exactly? The govt has more than two third majority, why you don't question the govt for not taking any actions against these scumbags and point finger only on army?

well said at one place people keep looking at army and when they take over, they spit out all sorts of nonsense against them. However, for once PA has to clean the system and clean out snags in the constitution. If it is not done then we are all doomed. Well the next generations will be doomed people like me have already past that stage.

Can we drown all our politicians? Just asking I am one of mango Pakistani people :undecided: (and a bloody civilian) and now I am fed up of this nonsense, everyday there is a drama in politics, media talk shows are full of politicians and politics only, no body bothers to call in talented Pakistanis and discuss their achievements, ask for their suggestions. These politicians are all wasting our time and energy in just serving their own political goals. From Baltistan to Karachi they have messed up everything. These stupids even cannot agree on projects which are in the best National Interest so what good are they except further dividing Pakistanis into Patwaris, Tabdeel Razakar, Jiyalas and Karkuns? I am not asking for too much just want my united Pakistan back :tup:
They can only agree to the projects which are in their interest, national issue priority is last in the list.

1- Media only shows those thing which sell, or which they can sell somehow. They are commercial entities afterall
2- Neither the politicians nor the anchors bind people to watch these talk shows. But these talk shows are the prime time products of media now. This shows that a lot of people do watch them for fun or whatever reasons may be.

They can only agree to the projects which are in their interest, national issue priority is last in the list.

So can we drown them now? :undecided::butcher:

Anybody who is willing to do that I will support him with my jan and mall, so can we can we:butcher:

1- Media only shows those thing which sell, or which they can sell somehow. They are commercial entities afterall
2- Neither the politicians nor the anchors bind people to watch these talk shows. But these talk shows are the prime time products of media now. This shows that a lot of people do watch them for fun or whatever reasons may be.

Thanks Kafi selective political jawab dia hy. Are you inspired by Pervaiz Rasheed (Infor Min. I am not wrong)? So what do you say about the drowning part ?:butcher: Can we do it before Imam Mehdi's appearance?

Please spare me from crap and the readers from low quality posts of yours. You didn't answer my question, in a country where hundreds get killed due to violence, where everyone claims the government exists because of "permissions" from the military, where people can be kidnapped or taken "away", how us it that this guyan get protection from the government who's there because military allowed it????

Because if the military wants to rake this guy out, no one can stop them. Second, the government, already breathing on the military Oxygen, can never dare to allow an enemy of the military to walk on the streets with protection........so what's the bottom line? Is military power weakened? As it happens in majority of the countries? Or is the military allowing this man to roam free with protection? Or he's got protection because a court wants him under observation??? Common man, write the truth for once!!

Please spare me from crap and the readers from low quality posts of yours. You didn't answer my question, in a country where hundreds get killed due to violence, where everyone claims the government exists because of "permissions" from the military, where people can be kidnapped or taken "away", how us it that this guyan get protection from the government who's there because military allowed it????

Because if the military wants to rake this guy out, no one can stop them. Second, the government, already breathing on the military Oxygen, can never dare to allow an enemy of the military to walk on the streets with protection........so what's the bottom line? Is military power weakened? As it happens in majority of the countries? Or is the military allowing this man to roam free with protection? Or he's got protection because a court wants him under observation??? Common man, write the truth for once!!

Gosh!!

It was Military who did Lal Masjid operation against this same scumbag, his brother was killed in that operation and he was captured alive while trying to flee. Its the judiciary who released him when civilian govt took over, and till date he is spitting venom every now and then but no civilian govt has taken any action against him.

And you can keep crying a river about military and stuff, I don't give a hoot about it.

Policy request- 2
i already gave many request before but did not got reply..
now hope as this thread for same .. i can get reply .
so there is policy on paper of not to insult constitution position of pak . good
what about other nations constitutional position ? does not they also command respect as constitutional head of their nation
or its like this indian PM will get all derogatory words because its your "OPINION" and not covered in policy

@WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Manticore @Oscar @Emmie @Horus
please let me know policy on same

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom