What's new

Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

If a mass murderer doesn't want to be called a mass murderer he should stop murdering to begin with. Killing or Murder is a 'deed' not 'personality' which makes it fair criticism.

The question is Who decide's one is a mass murderer or not, and on what logic........

If a mass murderer doesn't want to be called a mass murderer he should stop murdering to begin with. Killing or Murder is a 'deed' not 'personality' which makes it fair criticism.
Ofcorse!!
But....
1) I would like you to prove "him" a mass murderer.
2) Supreme court gave "him" a clean chit and that means a lot.
3) "His" landslide victory proves that he got votes not just from majority but also minorities in India.
So if the ppl in my country don't think he's a mass murderer then ppl from countries should really not 've a problem.

Btw your post for fair speech and no "abusive language" was meant for all the members on this forum. Did i read it right?
Or is it applicable to Pakistanis only?

The question is Who decide's one is a mass murderer or not, and on what logic........

Well you can't call me a mass murderer if i haven't killed anyone now can you?

PM/President are protected under forum rules from 'gali galoch'. If you think that you can force people to keep quiet on issues that are too big for your ego and to villify people for substantiated critique of Nawaz Sharif's policy of protecting LeJ you are very wrong!

Yes Nawaz Sharif supports Lashkar e Jhangvi and i know thar because i am from where this monster was born. Your munafqat is all too visible when you openly throw mud at the armed forces regarding the Taliban issue.

Tell me how my post that actually states 'facts' as they are, amounts to 'insulting the PM'. I know its your old habit, you people crave the days when PTV was your propaganda piece and you could lie to an entire country through Radio Pakistan.

Too bad for you kiddo, things have changed. Tell the PM id he doesn't want to be ''criticised'', he should stop supporting the terrorists of LeJ.

Capiche?
1102717824-1.jpg

1102717824-2.gif

How's this....pretty close khyber agency and FATA. Near the place where AQ and TTP and Haqanis were regularly targeted. Rest you blah blah blah is useless.

1102717824-2.gif

How's this....pretty close khyber agency and FATA. Near the place where AQ and TTP and Haqanis were regularly targeted. Rest you blah blah blah is useless.

Solid work by those who actually care for Pakistan. You can't convince me on LeJ, i know them inside out, like the back of my hand. Do you know the patron of LeJ in Jhang is Sheikh Yaqoob -- who just happens to be a close ally of the PM and a veteran PMLN worker. This time Pakistani people call spade a spade !

If a Indian poster blames you saying " You only ban Indians" Does that makes you one?????

If supported by 'facts' than yes.

Absolutely!!!!!! Who will decide what is fact or what is not?

That is not the job of an internet forum, our job is to discuss and debate. Its your word against mine and i'm willing to take yours if you are willing to take mine. We are not a court or a jury but a debate platform. It is next to impossible to have even views across the board.

Horus will.

Yes, i have my own judgments and beliefs on important matters and i present them without sugarcoating them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom