What's new

Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

That is not the job of an internet forum, our job is to discuss and debate. Its your word against mine and i'm willing to take yours if you are willing to take mine. We are not a court or a jury but a debate platform. It is next to impossible to have even views across the board.

You did not get my point..... Well in a country like ours, Where we have a working judicial system, its the courts decides based on the facts, and proof who is guilty or who is not...... In this case it was not proven by anyone...... hence i dont think it is fair to call him a mass murderer.... If proven, i will join you and call him a mass murderer ( Note : I am not a modi bakt by the way :) )

You did not get my point..... Well in a country like ours, Where we have a working judicial system, its the courts decides based on the facts, and proof who is guilty or who is not...... In this case it was not proven by anyone...... hence i dont think it is fair to call him a mass murderer.... If proven, i will join you and call him a mass murderer ( Note : I am not a modi bakt by the way :) )

You won't like this example i know but Germany too had a functional judicial system and Hitler along with this team was never convicted. Your judicial system is not absolute, it takes decisions within the folds of your national security paradigm.

Dead people and survivors.

Again Dodging the Question.

I know, Its is just like when a group of people trying to catch thief, passes besides you, shouting Thief Thief , you also start running with then Shouting Thief thief, without trying to know whether people shouting is true or not.

You won't like this example i know but Germany too had a functional judicial system and Hitler along with this team was never convicted. Your judicial system is not absolute, it takes decisions within the folds of your national security paradigm.

I came across this thread. Interesting topic. If the PM/President isn't to be insulted then why every other thread and even your own posts insult NS to limits? Majority of which is lies and false accusations.......

So it's allowed in NS is in power because you military or x-military folks don't like him? That's pretty eff'd up....

I came across this thread. Interesting topic. If the PM/President isn't to be insulted then why every other thread and even your own posts insult NS to limits? Majority of which is lies and false accusations.......

So it's allowed in NS is in power because you military or x-military folks don't like him? That's pretty eff'd up....

Name calling/abusing NS is not allowed. We extended this courtesy to even a scumbag like Zardari who drained our country for half a decade.

Name calling/abusing NS is not allowed. We extended this courtesy to even a scumbag like Zardari who drained our country for half a decade.

It is reserved only for only Modi.

And I am Pakka Congressi.

I understand, but just yesterday I was reading posts like "Nora is a dumb fuk", and "NS is brainless and stupid" " he's going to kiss Saudi as*"......... You don't call these insults? Everyone on here loves IK and with that comes IK's abusive verbal attack style in his followers posts......I don't personally care one way or another but I thought this thread was contradictory to what I had been reading on NS on here

Last edited:
I understand, but just yesterday I was reading posts like "Nora is a dumb fuk", and "NS us brainless and stupid" " he's going to kiss Saudi as*"......... You don't call these insults? Everyone on here loves IK and with that comes IK's abusive vernal attack style in his followers posts......I don't personally care one way or another but I thought this thread was contradictory to what I had been reading on NS on here

Just report it.

Yes Nawaz Sharif supports Lashkar e Jhangvi

Absolutely Wrong, I'm astonish, how come you proclaims that you belong to the very area where this monster belongs i.e. Jhang, When you didn't know that NS/PMLN candidate defeats LEJ candidate in that particular area with a huge margin in May 2013 Elections. Do, i need to provides you the link of ECP. Grow up Horus....for god sake.

However, I do acknowledge there is a time in 80s/90s when CIA/ISI supports Mujaheddin against soviets, and in that period too not LEJ but her parent organization SSP was one of those groups, who got patronage from all security agencies (foreign & local). Therefore, the monster created by CIA/ISI in the first place not anyone else and not remotely by weak politicians.

@WebMaster LEJ is a ban & terrorists organization and your Admin continuously without any proof blames our PM of supporting a terrorist group......i demand your actions immediately.

Last edited:
Absolutely Wrong, I'm astonish, how come you proclaims that you belong to the very area where this monster belongs i.e. Jhang, When you didn't know that NS/PMLN candidate defeats LEJ candidate in that particular area with a huge margin in May 2013 Elections. Do, i need to provides you the link of ECP. Grow up Horus....for god sake.

However, I do acknowledge there is a time in 80s/90s when CIA/ISI supports Mujaheddin against soviets, and in that period too not LEJ but her parent organization SSP was one of those groups, who got patronage from all security agencies (foreign & local). Therefore, the monster created by CIA/ISI in the first place not anyone else and not remotely by weak politicians.

@WebMaster LEJ is a ban & terrorists organization and your Admin continuously without any proof blames our PM of supporting a terrorist group......i demand your actions immediately.

Huzoor you can cry wolf as much as you want your political loyalty triumphs your loyalty to the country itself. I know these people through personal connections, mera inkay saath uthna baithna hai. Nawaz Sharif and PMLN use and protect LeJ to their political gain. This is truth and if its too hard for you to digest than you my friend have a digestive problem. Any idea who's protecting Malik Ishaq? - Yeh Radio Pakistan hai :D

Well if you remember, Nawaz also received money from Osama (to topple Bibi's government) or would you deny that too? Nawaz's interaction with these types of folks are well-established and documented.

Huzoor you can cry wolf as much as you want your political loyalty triumphs your loyalty to the country itself. I know these people through personal connections, mera inkay saath uthna baithna hai. Nawaz Sharif and PMLN use and protect LeJ to their political gain. This is truth and if its too hard for you to digest than you my friend have a digestive problem. Any idea who's protecting Malik Ishaq? - Yeh Radio Pakistan hai :D

I know Jhankg very well too, PMLN reality is "Sheikh Waqas Akram" & his family in NA 89, His father defeat LEJ in 2013 on PMLN ticket while you unfortunately only talking about gossips @WebMaster

Well if you remember, Nawaz also received money from Osama (to topple Bibi's government) or would you deny that too? Nawaz's interaction with these types of folks are well-established and documented.

TT we are talking about present not past, in past both CIA/ISI patronage Laden & associates..:hitwall:

I know Jhankg very well too, PMLN reality is "Sheikh Waqas Akram" & his family in NA 89, His father defeat LEJ in 2013 on PMLN ticket while you unfortunately only talking about gossips @WebMaster

Have you heard of guys called Sheikh Yaqoob and Seikh Iqbal? - Let's test your knowledge over your claims. :D

How dare you, this is fake news, only news from Radio Pakistan is noteworthy :angry:

If a mass murderer doesn't want to be called a mass murderer he should stop murdering to begin with. Killing or Murder is a 'deed' not 'personality' which makes it fair criticism.
--
its opinion...of yours on few other
now what to see is what rules ..
few people opinion or policy of pdf .
free speech on pdf is welcome and apriciated.. but again nothing is aboslute in life ..
and when you have policy you have to rule by that right

If a mass murderer doesn't want to be called a mass murderer he should stop murdering to begin with. Killing or Murder is a 'deed' not 'personality' which makes it fair criticism.
--
your and mine opinion dones hold much if national and internatioal jusrisprudance made person free from any allegation
HS is internatinal terrorist decaled by UN.. so ,, we cn say him as terrorist ..
then huy whom u refering which interntioal court verdict came to call same ?
did ICJ said so ?
so my question still remains
policy of instituiton (pdf) or opinion of few .. which rules that to be seen
--
criticize
(redirected from criticising)
Also found in: Legal.
crit·i·cize
(krĭt′ĭ-sīz′)
v. crit·i·cized, crit·i·ciz·ing, crit·i·ciz·es
v.tr.
1. To find fault with: criticized the decision as unrealistic. See Usage Note at critique.
2. To judge the merits and faults of; analyze and evaluate: criticizes art for a living.
v.intr.
allegation

Also found in: Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
al·le·ga·tion
(ăl′ĭ-gā′shən)
n.
1. An assertion that someone has done something wrong, often without proof: Allegations of excessive drinking tarnished the CEO'sreputation.
2. Law An assertion that someone has engaged in an unlawful act.

Unlawful act need to be proved by competent authority national or internation.
not by individual
criticisam does not have legal aspect in it
--

your welcome to critise but not allegation

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom