What's new

Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

--
people have right to ask .. demand expiation .. criticism .
but
not abuse or allegation up to sort of supporting terrorist ..
what a shame for nation if PM support terrorist against own nation..
True .. duties and opinion shoulde not be mix but when you have responsibility then even your opinion comes under that preview .. if then septate ids for person as admin/mods and person as memeber of pdf should be there ..

He told 2 things...

Find and kill a terrorist
And stop patronizing another organisation which is like LeT for us.

Its his political opinion.

We cant compare the current situation of ours with Pakistan... things are different..

Same rule doesnt apply there...

Once Again Absolutely Wrong!! he was cleared by an election tribunal of the Lahore High Court on April 18, 2013 to contest the general elections.

By the same token, Molvi Fazlu Rehman and JI were also 'cleared'. I'm talking about an intelligence probe published 'this month' not in 2013.

--
does any called Modi anti indian .. ? MMS .. traitor?
when congress tarted abuse neg campisn they came to 44 seat .. is not show how people take that and their acceptance for same
same happned with bjp for neg and abuse agiant AK in delhi

They might have chosen the wrong guy and the events that are happening over the course of time might make them put opinions on affiliations ....

Almost all parties in Pakistan is accused of harboring violence including PTI, PML, PP and MQM... by its die hard opponents....

Last edited:
They might have chosen the wrong guy and the events that are happening over the course of time might make them put opinions on affiliations ....

Almost all parties in Pakistan is accused of harboring violence including PTI, PML, PP and MQM... by its die hard supporters....
---
that what i am saying ..
1. Selective patriotism
almost all parties used these for perosnal gain .. still under NS nose UN banned terrorist take rallied in heart of paksitni city
and GOP send special train for their supports .
where was these people who raise question now about LEJ or xyz ..
why becuase XYZ hits india so ok .. rest hitting pak so they are terorist .. ?

2, Duty vs responsibilyt
memebers can vouce few top brass of PDF behaviou and their lanaguge for indian PM..
master piece was kashmir student issue on cricket last yr when Horus claim they got mail.letter from one of the student for coming to pak or about their agony..
indian memeber showed hyporcracy when news came out most guys did not had perosnal belogins when they thorwn of university
that letter never came in pdf ..
what is that behavoir ? is not anti india ?
is it PDFs stand that time or horus personal stnad ?

3. Hypocracy of PDF
sorry to be rude
despite several request NO meber cleared me that whether any member call Indian PM mass murderd or terrorist ?
i can show many .of my request even same thread have 2 request but no repsonse
one side you have thread no insult thread liek this and other hand you are first to break that
what that ?

By the same token, Molvi Fazlu Rehman and JI were also 'cleared'. I'm talking about an intelligence probe published 'this month' not in 2013.
--
same as Haffez saeed and lakvi did not found them guilty in your court same rule for all right ..
you cant be judge and victim same time

Almost all parties in Pakistan is accused of harboring violence including PTI, PML, PP and MQM... by its die hard supporters....

Its not their fault.

Their generation was subjected so much to blatant pro regime propaganda that it has become established wisdom for them. This is what i call the 'Radio Pakistan Generation'. They worship their 'leaders' no matter how harmful they are to the country through corruption, nepotism, even terrorism financing.

I have insider knowledge of LeJ and regardless of how hard PM's blind followers like our good friend @Tameem try to silence dissenting voices, the truth will be stated. We don't live in the age of Radio Pakistan, its very hard to put a sock in people's mouth when they 'say the wrong thing'

Our PM has intimate dealings with those terrorists who are butchering Shia's in Pakistan. Why is Malik Ishaq not hanged yet? - Historically speaking Mr Sharif was paid by Al-Qaeda's founder Osama bin Laden to contest Benazir Bhutto.

If a guy is willing to work with Al-Qaeda, what else is he willing to do?

@CENTCOM is our regional partner and they work with Pakistan on the daily basis for counter terrorism operations. So if Daes is posing a threat to our shared theater of operations, they have every right to know, who exactly is harboring the Daes's cavalry the LeJ.

Last edited:
Policy request- 2 - Yesterday at 9:46 PM
i already gave many request before but did not got reply..
now hope as this thread for same .. i can get reply .
so there is policy on paper of not to insult constitution position of pak . good
what about other nations constitutional position ? does not they also command respect as constitutional head of their nation
or its like this indian PM will get all derogatory words because its your "OPINION" and not covered in policy

@@WebMaster@@Chak Bamu@@Manticore@@Oscar@@Emmie@@Horus
please let me know policy on same
----
Policy request- 3
so there is policy on paper of not to insult constitution position of pak . good
what about other nations constitutional position ? does not they also command respect as constitutional head of their nation
or its like this indian PM will get all derogatory words because its your "OPINION" and not covered in policy

@WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Manticore @Oscar @Horus @waz @Emmie

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

exposing their doings is welcome!

Say Openly like a man why hiding behind words.....PDF both administrators Horus & Webmaster are unanimous in spreading the thought on PDF that PM of Pakistan Nawaz sharif is an active supporter of terrorist organization LEJ:closed:

Say Openly like a man why hiding behind words.....PDF both administrators Horus & Webmaster are unanimous in spreading the thought on PDF that PM of Pakistan Nawaz sharif is an active supporter of terrorist organization LEJ:closed:

Your age has ended, we are free speech, if you don't learn to mend your totaliterian worship method, you'll be history much sooner. We will criticise and expose, we are Pakistan Defence not Radio Pakistan. If the PM wants us to sing his songs, he should stop harboring mass murderes who kill our citizens for praying with their hands tied in the ''wrong spot''. Our alligence is to Pakistan and its vital security interest, whoever threatens it by overt or covert support to insurgents and terrorists will be exposed.

Last edited:
Policy request- 4
--
let me put direct question ,
1. can indian PM called terrorist and mass muderer ?

--
Silence is not your right if you hold position such as admin and mods ..

Policy request- 4
--
let me put direct question ,
1. can indian PM called terrorist and mass muderer ?

--
Silence is not your right if you hold position such as admin and mods ..

Yes you can call him a mass murderer (opinion)
You can't him a pig, a dog or a baboon (abuse)

Yes you can call him a mass murderer (opinion)
You can't him a pig, a dog or a baboon (abuse)
--
thanks for reply
---
is it as per policy of PDF ? as horus said above
@WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Manticore @Horus @Oscar @waz @Emmie
----
opinion is based on certain view point .. fine ..
but when its not proven in court of law or UN can you call a state head a mass murder ?
even people have view pint as Hafeez sayyed is not terrorist despite UN said so .. but not by pak judiciary ..
so few consdier him free man as pak jusdicry nothng aginat him
so few consider UN view
which you follow as policy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom