What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

A most commendable initiative by the Indians of PDF.

Hopefully, we will see a reduction in troll posts by Indians, which will automatically reduce the number of troll posts from all countries.

Because trolls survive on attention, deny them that and they wither away and perish.

Bhai aamaar, Bangalitwa bhetor theke hoye. Teep shoi lagey na.

Hah, teep shoi, been a while since I've heard that word being used.

I have seen that myself. When I first came to this forum @21st Century Vampire @Psychic @Morpheus @doorstar I was targetted by Joe and Nilgiri for my views on Kashmir mainly. It seems they did not want a religious Pakistani member who constantly alludes to Kashmir, and believes in both an Islamic and racial origin of Pakistan as a unique nation.

Some examples would help us correct ourselves.

It has been rather ugly with these trolls, that is why I am alluding to it here. Their taunts and fishing for fights, egging others on has been relayed by me to the Mods many times, but they enjoy official support as I said before.

Not one example? Just one complaint after another? I have already pointed out where this drama started. Do you want to be reminded every time? That can be done if you insist.

I judge people based on their actions and I am sure many will agree with me here that these members are just as big trolls as any of the Hindutva cadre.

Judge each of us by his record, just as you will be judged by your record.

As for Shantanu, he is rather an oddball and has dealt with his fair share of insults from Indian members, including the ones I mentioned. He wants to unite the Indians together and be accepted in their circle.

This is why I find it strange that he came out so venomous against me previously on the topic of Afghanistan and has been so ever since, even telling me to be less religious, and telling me we can't be friends because of my religious and political views (lol.)

Let us watch and see how far this code goes, I am quite interested to see the end of this.

There goes Shantanu.

Indians are simply incapable of this, esp the OP, but let us see what happens, brothers.

A conspiracy!

A most commendable initiative by the Indians of PDF.

Hopefully, we will see a reduction in troll posts by Indians, which will automatically reduce the number of troll posts from all countries.

Because trolls survive on attention, deny them that and they wither away and perish.

THAT IS THE KEY.

We Indians MUST STOP TROLLING.

Hah, teep shoi, been a while since I've heard that word being used.

Ei byapare aar ki bolbo?

Why are you getting worked up? I am teaching these kids (Indian) how to post civilly on the Internet? That's all.

Lead by example, that is the best way.

For some reason, he's the most insecure over our internal code of conduct. No other Pakistani poster seems to give a damn about it, they're just amused, that's all.

Pointing out the differences in your words and your actions is my right. You will be critiqued for that.

I asked a simple question, why are you only supposed to withhold the word Jihadi for Indian Muslims, why doesn't that rule apply to Pakistanis.

Actually the word Jihadi is an insult to the religion of Islam, because Jihad is an important part of Islamic day to day life.

Also I am far from the only Pakistani to have critiqued your ridiculous code.

I may have accidentally burned him in a few places: he won't forget about me in a lifetime. :cheesy: I can't help that: it's in my DNA> My dad was like that too.

Accidently? You had been going a long time by yelling Taliban every time I posted as if you own this forum and that somehow you can convince others against me. Your friend Cliftonite is banned for racism against Pukhtoons, which you also delighted in.

What kind of code will come out of you?

This is not a psychiatric ward; we can't help every insecure person.

We Pakistanis cannot help two-faced people like yourself.

Already you guys are breaking your own code on your own thread. Wow.

why are you only supposed to withhold the word Jihadi for Indian Muslims, why doesn't that rule apply to Pakistanis.

That is a genuine point. Thank you sincerely. I shall change it immediately.

You are right on that, totally.

Also I am far from the only Pakistani to have critiqued your ridiculous code.

Nobody objected. Nobody will object. Please feel free.

Already you guys are breaking your own code on your own thread. Wow.

In what way are we doing that? In noticing somebody's insecurity? Or in denying responsibility for dealing with it? Please let us know what you found objectionable.

I shall change it immediately.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistani

Clause 3.5 refers; post #342.

I have seen that myself. When I first came to this forum @21st Century Vampire @Psychic @Morpheus @doorstar I was targetted by Joe and Nilgiri for my views on Kashmir mainly. It seems they did not want a religious Pakistani member who constantly alludes to Kashmir, and believes in both an Islamic and racial origin of Pakistan as a unique nation.

It has been rather ugly with these trolls, that is why I am alluding to it here. Their taunts and fishing for fights, egging others on has been relayed by me to the Mods many times, but they enjoy official support as I said before.

I judge people based on their actions and I am sure many will agree with me here that these members are just as big trolls as any of the Hindutva cadre.

As for Shantanu, he is rather an oddball and has dealt with his fair share of insults from Indian members, including the ones I mentioned. He wants to unite the Indians together and be accepted in their circle.

This is why I find it strange that he came out so venomous against me previously on the topic of Afghanistan and has been so ever since, even telling me to be less religious, and telling me we can't be friends because of my religious and political views (lol.)

Let us watch and see how far this code goes, I am quite interested to see the end of this.

Indians are simply incapable of this, esp the OP, but let us see what happens, brothers.

I personally feel that there are many dynamics at play here.

One thing for certain is that due to historical grievances and racial, religious and cultural differences/hatred, indians and Pakistanis can NEVER coexist peacefully or amicably. That is the REASON why Pakistan was created. These are facts which hold true in reality. Pakistanis can form productive and positive relationships with EVERYONE else but not with indians.

What has happened is that due to historical reasons going back more than a 1000 years, all indians have developed a deep seated, profound and all consuming hatred of Islam and Muslims. It has got to a point where it is infused into the indian dna. This in turn has led to indians developing an overwhelming obsessive hatred for Pakistan and Pakistani people. This will never end and has to be accepted.

Due to all the above, we can NEVER expect indians to be civil and rational with Pakistanis nor should they expect the same from us. Due to these realities, it would be best for all those concerned that both Pakistanis and indians go their own separate ways like we did on August the 14th 1947 and to not bother one another. indians can have their own forums and run it in any way they please and we can do the same. Problem solved and everyone is happy.

That is a genuine point. Thank you sincerely. I shall change it immediately.

You are right on that, totally.
Let me give some context on this one. It was based on a suggestion by @xeuss A lot of Indian Muslims are abused by Sanghi trolls with the "Jihadi" label. That is why the word should not be used as per our CoC. It was originally meant to protect Indian Muslim users on the Internet.

You can change that part to include Pakistanis as well, I have no objection there. But they are not affected that badly by that label compared to Indian Muslims (I could be wrong)

No, no, you are absolutely right. It was purely in response to the point made by @xeuss. But if someone not a Muslim Indian chooses to take it as a slight, in keeping with the spirit of the code, we need have no anxiety in changing the wording immediately. It was never meant to be a slight but if someone takes it as one, it is then a slight. Like the word 'Gangu'.

I am done for now. Hoping for full cooperation from everyone that signed and endorsed our internal code of conduct. Make sure there are no reminders needed: we're all here to enjoy this forum. And it's no damned classroom. We'll keep it as non-intrusive as possible.

It has got to a point where it is infused into the indian dna.

You are breaking new ground in genetics. As the most prominent racist in the forum, this is only to be expected, but even I was not prepared for the blatant statement that you just made.

Amazing.

You are breaking new ground in genetics. As the most prominent racist in the forum, this is only to be expected, but even I was not prepared for the blatant statement that you just made.

Amazing.

Racism or not, it's true. It's a trait that you can't get past and have to accept.

I personally feel that there are many dynamics at play here.

One thing for certain is that due to historical grievances and racial, religious and cultural differences/hatred, indians and Pakistanis can NEVER coexist peacefully or amicably. That is the REASON why Pakistan was created. These are facts which hold true in reality. Pakistanis can form productive and positive relationships with EVERYONE else but not with indians.

What has happened is that due to historical reasons going back more than a 1000 years, all indians have developed a deep seated, profound and all consuming hatred of Islam and Muslims. It has got to a point where it is infused into the indian dna. This in turn has led to indians developing an overwhelming obsessive hatred for Pakistan and Pakistani people. This will never end and has to be accepted.

Due to all the above, we can NEVER expect indians to be civil and rational with Pakistanis nor should they expect the same from us. Due to these realities, it would be best for all those concerned that both Pakistanis and indians go their own separate ways like we did on August the 14th 1947 and to not bother one another. indians can have their own forums and run it in any way they please and we can do the same. Problem solved and everyone is happy.

Eventually another 27 Feb 2019 will lead many to dissappear. A big war is coming soon, so at that time it will be hard for even the most slick-tongued Indians to stay here, as seen before.

Pakistanis are waking up to the reality of what you have said. Imran Khan has done great work in revealing the paradoxes being pushed by Indians of biggest democracy and lynch mobs against minorities.

I am curious to see the end of this escapade. :pop:

@Joe Shearer @Shantanu_Left Carry on with your exercise. No need to let my comments bother you.

It is my belief that all this is an exercise in futility, from past experiences.

I will air my views frankly as I usually do. Continue.

Racism or not, it's true. It's a trait that you can't get past and have to accept.

Here come #WeAreSame to derail their own thread.

Pakistanis must never discuss their identity and civilization, without Indian input.

Hating an enemy state is not racism, it is just common sense.

Every action will give an equal reaction.

Eventually another 27 Feb 2019 will lead many to dissappear. A big war is coming soon, so at that time it will be hard for even the most slick-tongued Indians to stay here, as seen before.

Pakistanis are waking up to the reality of what you have said. Imran Khan has done great work in revealing the paradoxes being pushed by Indians of biggest democracy and lynch mobs against minorities.

@Joe Shearer @Shantanu_Left Carry on with your exercise. No need to let my comments bother you.

It is my belief that all this is an exercise in futility, from past experiences.

Please air your views as you usually do; I note that the mode is defined as 'frankly', and as a courtesy to you, I shall regard it as the appropriate adjective.

No comment 'bothers' me, but I cannot speak for others. Your views are of interest whenever you touch on something germane to the issue; your correction of the use of 'Jihadi' was definitely of value, and I, for one, have no hesitation in acknowledging it.

Finally, it may well be an exercise in futility, but should we not be the judges of that? In the case of a code of conduct for Indian members, devised by Indian members, affecting Indian members, how does anybody else have a judicial role? It is difficult to understand the reasoning. Do enlighten us, keeping in view our continued adherence to the general Rules of the forum; that is not in any way weakened or diluted by this effort.

Your past experience in this regard must be worth a lot to us. What were these past experiences? Where? When? Please share that valuable insight with us.

Pakistanis must never discuss their identity and civilization, without Indian input.

Do please correct yourself. The objection was to his statement that hatred of another religion has gone into the DNA of Indians. At some point, you mentioned that you are a practising physician. I should have expected you, of all people, to stand against this mediaeval claptrap.

Please read the statement made, rather than interpreting it. Thank you for your consideration.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

You need to understand that our fight is not against the Pakistanis. It's only against RSS and Hindutva: we have been DRIVEN out of all Indian Internet forums because of our active dissent against Narendra Modi/BJP. Our opinions are being crushed there: this is a safe space for us to regroup.

This is an ongoing fight that we have brought along from Indian forums to here ..

The fight was very ugly among Indian posters, So this code was a compromise of sorts. We don't use labels like "Sanghis", "Bhakts" and they don't use labels like "Jihadi", "Terrorist" etc. Even I get a lot of Jihadi labels ALL THE TIME.....

You can either help or you can stay out. There's really not much need for you to interfere.

Here come #WeAreSame to derail their own thread.

Every action will give an equal reaction.

Two major things have happened. Unlike years gone by, no-one believes the indian media any more and Pakistanis have become better at exposing india lies and propaganda against us. The indian leader modi has also done wonders for us in exposing the deep and obsessive hatred indians have for Muslims and Islam.

In the end, it's all an exercise in futility. Ultimately, indians and Pakistanis will ALWAYS hate each other and this code of conduct for indians on PDF will NEVER work because at some point, an indian poster will go berserk and have a racist fit against Pakistanis and Islam and we'll be back to ground zero...........:disagree:

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

You need to understand that our fight is not against the Pakistanis. It's only against RSS and Hindutva: we have been DRIVEN out of all Indian Internet forums because of our active dissent against Narendra Modi/BJP. Our opinions are being crushed there: this is a safe space for us to regroup.

This is an ongoing fight that we have brought along from Indian forums to here ..

The fight was very ugly among Indian posters, So this code was a compromise of sorts. We don't use labels like "Sanghis", "Bhakts" and they don't use labels like "Jihadi", "Terrorist" etc. Even I get a lot of Jihadi labels ALL THE TIME.....

You can either help or you can stay out. There's really not much need for you to interfere.

Why don't you set up a new forum for anti modi indians? Why do it here on PDF?

for the life of me I cannot understand you constantly tagging a Liberal, Catholic, Secularist person to aid you in you pan-Islamic quest. please stop!

I could be a follower of Jedi religion, it matters not. The main point is that we are all Pakistanis, but sure I will stop tagging you to these type of threads as I know your history with Mods on this topic.

Two major things have happened. Unlike years gone by, no-one believes the indian media any more and Pakistanis have become better at exposing india lies and propaganda against us. The indian leader modi has also done wonders for us in exposing the deep and obsessive hatred indians have for Muslims and Islam.

In the end, it's all an exercise in futility. Ultimately, indians and Pakistanis will ALWAYS hate each other and this code of conduct for indians on PDF will NEVER work because at some point, an indian poster will go berserk and have a racist fit against Pakistanis and Islam and we'll be back to ground zero...........:disagree:

Why don't you set up a new forum for anti modi indians? Why do it here on PDF?

The object is Pakistanis, the target is Pakistanis. To manipulate, lie against, belittle, harass, and otherwise create unity against Pakistanis on their own forum. Rather bold and flagrant.

Back
Top Bottom