What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

Then why don't indians on PDF go to indian forums and try to improve the quality there?

20 Pages of this?

And this Joseph Shearer thinks hes a deep thinking intellect?

What they dont address or conveniently discuss is the half dozen regular multi ID trolls that blatantly are created to put nothing but hostile, abusive condescending and blatant trolling material - then get banned then amazingly relaunch 24 hours later with a new ID. Ask @Areesh - he can spot them from a mile away.
The likes of silent poison mighty lion and drumstick - to name a few.

Then there is those that search in the morning an article that puts down or makes Pakistan look like a secondary citizen in the class world and start a thread and then watch the response from Pakistan patriots - the likes of jbt90 or whatever his name is is an example. Thinks hes been clever but we know hes just a pathetic little troll.

Indians ought to take a long look in the mirror and realize that what they post and how they present themselves is a reflection of the flag they are aligned with - have pride at what they post - respect the site hosts and return and in return get respect. Instead some of them throw a stone - and get a brick thrown back in their face and then feel astounded why they wear pink saris? BTW the ultimate Pakistan hater is this character padmachen.

In my short stay i find Shantanu Left as a sane Indian poster thats gained my respect.

20 Pages of this?

What they dont address or conveniently discuss is the half dozen regular multi ID trolls that blatantly are created to put nothing but hostile, abusive condescending and blatant trolling material - then get banned then amazingly relaunch 24 hours later with a new ID. Ask @Areesh - he can spot them from a mile away.

Then there is those that search in the morning an article that puts down or makes Pakistan look like a secondary citizen in the class world and start a thread and then watch the response from Pakistan patriots - the likes of jbt90 or whatever his name is is an example. Thinks hes been clever but we know hes just a pathetic little troll.

Indians ought to take a long look in the mirror and realize that what they post and how they present themselves is a reflection of the flag they are aligned with - have pride at what they post - respect the site hosts and return and in return get respect. Instead some of them throw a stone - and get a brick thrown back in their face and then feel astounded why they wear pink saris? BTW the ultimate Pakistan hater is this character padmachen.

In my short stay i find Shantanu Left as a sane Indian poster thats gained my respect.

This proposed code of conduct is not applicable to the flash mobs that get banned everyday. It's not applicable to any non-Indian members because it's not our place to tell them how to behave.

We are only doing this exercise for the 15-20 sane Indian posters. At least we want these many users to prescribe to a best behavior guidelines: no insulting anyone's religion, no name-calling etc. Not abusing Pakistanis on their own board is also part of it but unfortunately, many Indian posters support RSS and Modi. So they will continue to project Pakistan in a negative light. Our effort is to ensure that while they do it, they at least remain respectful.

I disagree with your point that how Indians post is a reflection of the flag we are aligned with. That is not correct. Although I am someone who is anti-jingoistic (I even support the burning of Indian flags as protest) because of my Communist-Leftist credentials.

i meant suppose another Pulwama happens? the code of conduct will still stand? -

Even if India and Pakistan go to full-fledged war, this code will stand for the members who agreed to be part of it.

Even if India and Pakistan go to full-fledged war, this code will stand for the members who agreed to be part of it.
So every time an indian poster post an offensive remark we have to check if the poster is the part of CoC?-
You are just wasting your time here - you know very well how it goes with the indians -

So every time an indian poster post an offensive remark we have to check if the poster is the part of CoC?-
You are just wasting your time here - you know very well how it goes with the indians -

You don't have to check anything. This is an internal policing of Indian members so that they don't go out of line. We don't expect Pakistanis or any non-Indian users to face any problems due to our own internal code of conduct.

However if you want to join us, to enforce it better, we welcome you.

@Joe Shearer

I am telling you once again, please finalize the code and put it in a prominent place on this thread (preferably page 1, 1st post) so that we can link up, and share every single time. Make each point clearly visible numberwise.

Some people will continue to troll and divert this thread. So it's better to fix the message in its entirety, in a prominent location.

Maybe have this thread locked up with mod's help once the message is final.

This proposed code of conduct is not applicable to the flash mobs that get banned everyday.

I understand what you are saying - however you miss my point.
Most of the issue involve these morons that relaunch their ID on a regular basis. That is the core reason for animosity annoyance and anger generated on this platform. You are trying to engage and give a voice to people like jbt90 and putting a flag of quality over his head. I can only go by my short stay on this forum and experiences.
This member goes to great lengths to find bad piece of news about Pakistan then sits back with glee watching the posts fly in. Why are you giving them some sort of acknowledgement?
An example of the likes of him is here......

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...ge-pumps-see-mile-long-queues-of-cars.670048/

Tell me the reason for starting this thread? Tell me you cant see the intent?

Guys, it is not nice to backbite our brother @PAKISTANFOREVER

Well, I will say he has mellowed down over the last few days. None of his obsessive "Ugly Indians" statements anymore. Also, I see "Brown lives matter" from him.

No, ten is enough, we just allow a little more time for any other late-comers. Then we go.

Sorry I have been on and off the forum today. Please edit-in my name to the list of signs.

Last edited:
20 Pages of this?

Excellent post, and I think there are many dynamics at play here.

Between 2001 to 2019, during the height of the WOT, the indians became very aggressive towards Pakistan. This was further flammed and exacerbated by the american neo-con threats to invade Pakistan. This manifested itself in SEVERE anti-Muslim and anti-Pakistani racism on the internet and elsewhere by indians over the last 20 years. indians did all they could to induce an invasion of Pakistan by the americans but it never materialized. During that time, there was also a large transfer of advanced weapons systems from the West and Russia to india. These were ultimately to attack Pakistan and hinder China. After 27/02/2019 and the recent Galwaan incident between China and india, it has become apparent that india is not in a position to militarily challenge China or even threaten Pakistan. It probably never will be. This has shown the West that india will NEVER be able to contain China as per their wishes. It has also shown india that in case of war, the americans, the West, Russia and Israel will NOT come to the aid of the indians. Nor will the bengalis, Afghans or GCC Arabs. To make things worst for the indians, NO-ONE believes their propaganda or their media anymore. This is compounded by the fact that they have been exposed and ridiculed the world over and the indian media is generally considered to be the worst media on earth.

india and indians have now realized that they need a different approach to deal with both Pakistan and China. Their racist and visceral hatred of Pakistan and Pakistanis is not going to cut it anymore. Nor is the indian longing for the americans and their croonies to invade Pakistan. It's not going to happen. The indians are reluctantly beginning to accept this.

This thread is a reflection of the above changing geo-political realities. The indian media has been thoroughly exposed as has their anti-Pakistani, anti-Muslim agenda. The new method for indians to deal with Pakistanis is to try to promote their hatred and agenda against Pakistan and Pakistanis in a more subtle and diplomatic way. Promote the indian agenda through dialogue and "soft" negativity. Gone are the days when indians will be claiming that they along with the americans are going to invade and destroy Pakistan, followed by severe anti-Pakistani, anti-Muslim racial abuse and insults. Pakistanis will no longer accept such behaviour. Those days are dead.

The purpose of this thread is to ultimately legitimize the indian anti-Pakistani, anti-Muslim agenda against our race and allow it to continue on PDF. Especially in light of the recent crackdown on anti-Pakistani and anti-Muslim racism on PDF.

Last edited:
THIS IS A DRAFT FOR COMMENT, AND DELIBERATELY KEPT SHORT AND SIMPLE. IT IS TO BE HOPED THAT THE LANGUAGE USED IS ALSO SIMPLE AND CAN BE READILY UNDERSTOOD. PLEASE MAIL YOUR COMMENTS. SUBSCRIPTION TO THIS CODE IS THE NEXT STEP, NOT THIS ONE, WHICH IS ONLY FOR COMMENTS.

This is a voluntary code of conduct that participating Indian members have agreed to abide by. Indian members of PDF are not required to follow it as a rule; only those who find it relevant and progressive, and pertinent to our participation in a forum managed by citizens of another country, may do so.

There are no penalties; there are no strictures or admonitions. This code is an aspirational code, and is for those who wish to participate in a wholesome manner, devoid of hostile exchanges, without trolling other posts or thread, and without attacks on the personal attributes of other members.

The code has articles that are recommended. It has additional articles that are suggested. It will be circulated for comments, and for endorsement; once ten members have endorsed it, we who have endorsed it will seek to follow it.

1. We will not abuse another member’s religion.
  2. We will not use unprintable language, referring to somebody’s post, to the person making the post, to the person’s views.
  3. We will not use abusive common labels for other Indian members such as
    1. Sanghi
    2. Bhakt
    3. Sickular
    4. Libtard
    5. Jihadi (for Muslim Indians)
  4. We will not abuse women, the LGBT community or the mentally and physically handicapped.
  5. We will not quote from any publication or from electronic media without citing the source. We will give preference to published books, peer-reviewed articles or research papers from reputable think-tanks when originating a thread
  6. We will not question a member’s nationality without reasonable cause and without evidence greater than our personal suspicion.
In addition, it is suggested that members following the code avoid the following patterns of behaviour.
  1. We will not celebrate the death of another human being, even those who are killed by Indian security forces in the course of violent armed protests against the Indian state;
    1. It may be less abrasive to note the incident without adjectives or coloration of any kind.
  2. We will not celebrate any apparent success in war or armed conflict by India over any other, until the matter is concluded.
    1. On conclusion, we will try to use facts published by reliable print or electronic media.
    2. We will list unreliable sources from any reasonable point of view, and members will be requested not to cite these unreliable sources.
    3. We will respond to contrary claims by a simple statement of fact, and by mentioning that the matter is still in dispute.
  3. We will not report assumed superiority of Indian forces over others without evidence.
    1. The stronger the statement claiming superiority, the stronger ought to be the evidence and its sources.
  4. We will not respond to provocation by another member, Indian or other.
    1. The provocation will be reported to the Moderators using the report button immediately.
    2. In case of grave provocation, a common effort will be made to bring it to the immediate notice of the Moderators.
  5. We will not enter into arguments about the wars and armed conflicts between India and any other country without sufficient information on the subject, and will ask other Indian members for factual support wherever necessary.
The initial set of members to agree to subscribe to this code voluntarily will elect a three-person group to remind subscribing members about violations of the recommendations, or violations of the suggestions. The member concerned may decide how to react to these reminders.

Subscription to the code is open to all known Indian members, some of whom are listed below.

1. @alhindi
  2. @Avatar
  3. @BL33D
  4. @cloud4000
  5. @dharmi
  6. @Dustom999
  7. @IMARV
  8. @itsanufy
  9. @jamahir
  10. @jbgt90
  11. @Joe Shearer
  12. @Krptonite
  13. @KhanBaba2
  14. @Mad Scientist 2.0
  15. @meghdut
  16. @mig25
  17. @Naofumi
  18. @Nilgiri
  19. @Novice09
  20. @Peshwa
  21. @Raj-Hindustani
  22. @scorpionx
  23. @Secularindian
  24. @Shantanu_Left
  25. @Surya 1
  26. @swnjo
  27. @Syama Ayas
  28. @TheGreatMaratha
  29. @The_Showstopper
  30. @Zapper
Agreed Joe. :enjoy:

Do you have 100% indisputable NEUTRAL CREDIBLE evidence of this?????

Friends with the wookies I am.
Man. :rofl: I laughed it hard. No please.. I don't have any evidence of it.

Guys, it is not nice to backbite our brother @PAKISTANFOREVER

You judged correctly. Most Pakistanis want nothing to do with Indians.

That is the whole basis of Two Nation Theory, i.e. Reality.

Read again, I’ve clearly stated that this is the reality of PDF, NOT real life.
Hence, no use trying to make any overtures in this environment.

besides, it’s clear to me that a certain brand of Pakistanis, much like yourself are people I wouldn’t get along in real life with, let alone an anonymous forum. Same goes for a lot of Indians.

I prefer to focus on my reality and my real friendships with Pakistanis than try to fit a square peg in this round hole.

Nonetheless, this forums does not change my view of general Pakistanis who are decent, honest and loyal people. (Exceptions to the rule obviously exist)

so what are the duties?

start of what?-

Be polite, be mature, do not get into fights, behave in a dignified manner, don't throw people's religion in their faces, don't abuse people.

Good. Stick with that. We don't - I don't personally - intend to let the rest bother me. That's what the code is about.

You are trying to engage and give a voice to people like jbt90 and putting a flag of quality over his head.

The fact that he has had the same id for all these years doesn't somehow match the rest of your post. If your problem is with false ids, go for them. None of us who have signed up much like those characters either. How does that minority using multiple ids affect the way you see other members?

The fact that he has had the same id for all these years doesn't somehow match the rest of your post. If your problem is with false ids, go for them. None of us who have signed up much like those characters either. How does that minority using multiple ids affect the way you see other members?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...ge-pumps-see-mile-long-queues-of-cars.670048/

He maybe here for years - that doesn’t change the fact he is a troll. Look at the post above and please tell me what is his intent? Is he really interested in the price of fuel in Pakistan - or is his intent to flame bait - he starts the thread then sits back and allows his multi ID friends to take over.
Please understand to entice others to troll is worse than actually trolling and that’s what he is doing. Does it so well that the likes of you a prominent and respected member falls for it. By accepting into your clan you are giving him the seal of continuing hence creating disharmony.
It’s poor and surely you can see this and when you see it - then you will realise why respected members sometimes tarnish Indians with the same brush.

Back
Top Bottom