What's new

Stealth Design Infographics: Comparing Chinese Chengdu J-20 to Russian Pak Fa

Martian2

Reaction score
In this infographic, I have covered the stealth features present on the top-side of the Chinese Chengdu J-20 stealth fighter. Also, I have covered some of the stealth features present on the side of the Chengdu J-20. Later, I will create an infographic to cover the stealth features present on the underside of the Chengdu J-20.

dx3FRN2.jpg

nCFCPHN.jpg

I have now created infographics to explain the reasons that the Russian Pak Fa is not stealthy.

Firstly, the Russian Pak Fa has exposed metallic engines that are excellent reflectors of radar. Secondly, the Russian Pak Fa does not have serpentine air ducts (S-duct) to hide its turbofan engine blades from radar.

There are other problems with the Pak Fa that makes it not stealthy. For example, the air vents and uneven Pak Fa underside surface are not stealthy.

All of the stealth problems that you see on the Russian Pak Fa do not exist on the Chinese Chengdu J-20 stealth fighter.

QQAhA9U.jpg

FffP5ul.jpg

Ohhh really.... You are sure..??
Hmmm...Then it will surely be.
Xs31G.jpg

This is STEALTH..??
@Martian2

Stealth is not everything. And moreover there are lot of components that Chinese don't have or mastered such as Jet engines or AESA radars that go into building jet fighters.

images
Look PAK FA on fire..!!

Stealth is not everything. And moreover there are lot of components that Chinese don't have or mastered such as Jet engines or AESA radars that go into building jet fighters.
Ohh ... i see..
5th gen means stealth..

By the way Chinese have radars comparable to F-35...Does Russia have those..?? China will introduce their 5th gen platform before Russia..

images
Look PAK FA on fire..!!

Ohh ... i see..
5th gen means stealth..

By the way Chinese have radars comparable to F-35...Does Russia have those..?? China will introduce their 5th gen platform before Russia..

Yes...you see..The comparison is between J20 and PAK FA, and not whether PAK FA can be classified as 5th gen. And no Chinese have no radars that even come near US. Chinese are buildinng AESA, and it is doubtful whether it is operational

Yes...you see..The comparison is between J20 and PAK FA, and not whether PAK FA can be classified as 5th gen. And no Chinese have no radars that even come near US. Chinese are buildinng AESA, and it is doubtful whether it is operational
And Russians are developing PAK FA and highly doubtful it will be operational or not...!!
185951rxgl01eo23z80p0e.jpg

Look at this radar...Performance comparable to F-35.

Chinese are buildinng AESA, and it is doubtful whether it is operational

If it is on fighters, you mean, then AESA radars operational on J-10B, J-11D (not sure it is in mass production yet), J-15, J-16.

Otherwise they had AESA operational on AWACS and Navy ships for almost a decade now.

Seeing the sudden comparison of J-20 to many aircraft out there...I can guess that China has forsure brought up something monstrous which has made quite lot of people damn worried.

In his pursuit of his ultra right hawkish policies and agenda, he has utilized the like minded media elements to foment jingoism and intolerance towards the minorities amongst the general public and building up an irrational war psychosis against Pakistan. He has struck an irreparable blow to India's otherwise tolerant and secular mindset. In fact Vajpayee and Advani were far better elements compared to Modi.

India will definitely buy JSF and this FGFA deal will collapse if Modi signs deal with LM to buy f-solahs.

Back
Top Bottom