What's new

New U.S. Stealth Jet Can’t Hide From Russian Radar

And you are who exactly? Because Sprey is a " somebody ". You on the other hand are an anonymous internet troll aka a " nobody ". And you are wrong, Sprey helped design the f16. His credits are well known. Good to know people with vested interests are attacking his character because they don't like what he said. You must be getting paid to post. The M.O is quite familiar. Attack the messenger. Nice try. Good luck with that flying turkey. One size fits all gimmick plane. The Pentagons favorite money pit. You're gonna need it.

Sprey was never in the military and never designed an aircraft. He was employed as an analyst at Grumman for commercial transportation projects. Then he came to the Pentagon as a self proclaimed 'aviation expert' with not a single design to his name, not as a lead and dubiously as a contributor.
Hahah

The past decades proved what? Please expound on your conjecture. From where I stand, he's been very accurate and correct about quite a few things. Not least of all the fact that the f35 has bled the taxpayers of hundreds of billions of dollars and all the estimates that were initially given by your " experts " as far as time frame, cost analysis, technical capabilities, unit demand etc have been 100% WRONG. And you are who exactly? Another anonymous NATO troll trying to sell turkeys to the third worlders?

Ha

The past decades have proven Pierre Sprey's ideas/warnings/assessments to be completely wrong.

Therefore:

- I don't care about his opinions.

- Sprey has a vested interested in bashing the F-35 (which is basically the polar opposite of his ideas), out of spite.

Sprey is pretty much a textbook crank:

Last edited:
And you are who exactly? Because Sprey is a " somebody ". You on the other hand are an anonymous internet troll aka a " nobody ". And you are wrong, Sprey helped design the f16. His credits are well known. Good to know people with vested interests are attacking his character because they don't like what he said. You must be getting paid to post. The M.O is quite familiar. Attack the messenger. Nice try. Good luck with that flying turkey. One size fits all gimmick plane. The Pentagons favorite money pit. You're gonna need it.
Fine...Despite the fact that Sprey's arguments have been debated here and on elsewhere, am willing to discuss -- RATIONALLY -- his arguments with you and you can start with post 44, of which the info have been presented before.

But we know your kind. You have neither the intellectual courage to question anyone's argument nor capacity to grasp the technical issues. The only thing that matter to your made up mind is how much name dropping can you do. Sprey once believed that the F-16 should be shephered by other radars and fights should be all within visual range. I challenge you to find a single pilot, even civilian ones, who agrees with that. In all my ten yrs in the USAF, on F-111 and F-16, I have not found one pilot who would. How about let us focus on that alone, eh ? :lol:

First of all he talks lots of obvious rubbish.

Second of all its one Sprey vs. all leading airforces and thousands of engineers in the world.

Thirdly Sprey did not design anything but only advised. Seems the only his contribution was stripping the F-16A of "irrelevant electronic junk" as he calls it, like BVR missiles, flare launchers, wide angle HUD and so on (which all were added later on F-16C).

Last edited:
Get back to me when you fight a real war against a comparably equipped air force. Oh that's right you tools just drop bombs on defenseless third world countries. Spare me your " expertise " seriously.

Fine...Despite the fact that Sprey's arguments have been debated here and on elsewhere, am willing to discuss -- RATIONALLY -- his arguments with you and you can start with post 44, of which the info have been presented before.

But we know your kind. You have neither the intellectual courage to question anyone's argument nor capacity to grasp the technical issues. The only thing that matter to your made up mind is how much name dropping can you do. Sprey once believed that the F-16 should be shephered by other radars and fights should be all within visual range. I challenge you to find a single pilot, even civilian ones, who agrees with that. In all my ten yrs in the USAF, on F-111 and F-16, I have not found one pilot who would. How about let us focus on that alone, eh ? :lol:

After your previous post I expected a little more from you.

That is all.

First of all he talks lots of obvious rubbish.

Second of all its one Sprey vs. all leading airforces and thousands of engineers in the world.

Thirdly Sprey did not design anything but only advised. Seems the only his contribution was stripping the F-16A of "irrelevant electronic junk" as he calls it, like BVR missiles, flare launchers, wide angle HUD and so on (which all were added later on F-16C).

Get back to me when you fight a real war against a comparably equipped air force. Oh that's right you tools just drop bombs on defenseless third world countries. Spare me your " expertise " seriously.
Poor troll. Do you know that Syrian AF got the brand new MiG-23 before the Warsaw Block? Yet they were whipped miserably by the IAF, together with massive Soviet built and commanded air defenses.

You are unable to address any argument and only posting slogans. I ask u a simple question once again: lets say US bribed everyone to buy the "gimmick junk stealth". But why Russia and China are building their own stealth?

Get back to me when you fight a real war against a comparably equipped air force. Oh that's right you tools just drop bombs on defenseless third world countries.
Get back to me when you can find one willing to challenge US.

Spare me your " expertise " seriously.
Spare US your ignorance. Seriously.

After your previous post I expected a little more from you.

That is all.
And we never expected any intelligent debate from you to start. That is all.

Errr. Maybe you haven't looked at Syria And Ukraine lately. The US found its huckleberry and they are unwilling to see if they're a real daisy or not. That's my point. The USA has never fought a real war against an evenly matched opponent and they never will. All they do is threaten " costs and sanctions " because like any bully, they aren't suicidal. Your paymasters are simply at the end of the line. This gimmick plane is just one of the final nails in the coffin. But you go on dropping bombs on weddings and children's birthday parties. I mean if that's what you consider fighting wars and real military doctrine.

Get back to me when you can find one willing to challenge US.

Spare US your ignorance. Seriously.

And we never expected any intelligent debate from you to start. That is all.

I wasn't referring to Israel troll. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much. As to the balance, you missed my point completely. Like I said. That is all

Poor troll. Do you know that Syrian AF got the brand new MiG-23 before the Warsaw Block? Yet they were whipped miserably by the IAF, together with massive Soviet built and commanded air defenses.

You are unable to address any argument and only posting slogans. I ask u a simple question once again: lets say US bribed everyone to buy the "gimmick junk stealth". But why Russia and China are building their own stealth?

Errr. Maybe you haven't looked at Syria And Ukraine lately. The US found its huckleberry and they are unwilling to see if they're a real daisy or not. That's my point. The USA has never fought a real war against an evenly matched opponent and they never will. All they do is threaten " costs and sanctions " because like any bully, they aren't suicidal. Your paymasters are simply at the end of the line. This gimmick plane is just one of the final nails in the coffin. But you go on dropping bombs on weddings and children's birthday parties. I mean if that's what you consider fighting wars and real military doctrine.
Is that within our control ? :lol:

Even when the Cold War was going, the qualitative differences between US and the Warsaw Pact was great enough -- in our favor -- that individual weapons systems became points of contentions in negotiations. I was on the F-111 for 4 yrs. No matter how much the Soviets tried, they never came up with an equivalent and therefore their air combat crews never developed a coherent and credible low altitude threat. When the F-111 finally retired, the Russians practically wept with relief.

For all your criticisms of US, why not include the Soviets/Russians and the Chinese along with US ? After all, had either of them took on a peer ? The Soviets came to our backyard and they backed off -- The Cuban Missile Crisis. And the Chinese ? The only combat experience the PLA had was a border skirmish against the Viets and the PLA got its *** spanked. Without nuclear weapons, the US is the undisputed conventional weapons and military champ, buddy. We are Mike Tyson, Muhamad Ali, and Joe Frazier combined. All the rest, including your Russia and China, are flyweights in training.

Your feeble response about attacking the messenger -- Sprey -- is completely invalid. A messenger represents a collective, or at least someone else with greater authority. Sprey is no messenger. He is an opinionator. More so, when he put forth his experience and his reputation as collateral, he is fair game, including experience and reputation.

So we are going to ask you legitimate questions about this subject and it involves Sprey, who you brought on...

Q: Sprey once advocated that the larger F-15, or something similar, with larger radars would guide the smaller, but supposedly more lethal, F-16 to a WVR fights. Do you agree with that philosophy ?

Q: Can you find a group of pilots who would support this philosophy ?

There is nothing 'shocking' about this. Lockheed knew about meters length radars back in the F-117 days. And I posted explanations on why on this forum many times in the past. This is nothing but an alarmist article written because there is nothing else new to write about.
But you have to admit, the F-35 isn't all that it was claimed to be. It's a technological marvel, but that doesn't mean it's any good.

Wow. What a tool. The hubris of empire is quite contagious it seems. Either way Russia just bitch slapped NATO in Syria and Ukraine. Welcome to Novarossiya bitches. And thanks for handing over Crimea on a silver platter. Apparently your bark is much worse than your bite. Any more " sanctions, consequenses, or costs " bathhouse Barry and JoKe wanna threaten Russia with? Good luck with the turkey. And please continue to get angry. Your posts aren't quite as dull when you're comparing yourself to Muhammad Ali.

Ahahah

Is that within our control ? :lol:

Even when the Cold War was going, the qualitative differences between US and the Warsaw Pact was great enough -- in our favor -- that individual weapons systems became points of contentions in negotiations. I was on the F-111 for 4 yrs. No matter how much the Soviets tried, they never came up with an equivalent and therefore their air combat crews never developed a coherent and credible low altitude threat. When the F-111 finally retired, the Russians practically wept with relief.

For all your criticisms of US, why not include the Soviets/Russians and the Chinese along with US ? After all, had either of them took on a peer ? The Soviets came to our backyard and they backed off -- The Cuban Missile Crisis. And the Chinese ? The only combat experience the PLA had was a border skirmish against the Viets and the PLA got its *** spanked. Without nuclear weapons, the US is the undisputed conventional weapons and military champ, buddy. We are Mike Tyson, Muhamad Ali, and Joe Frazier combined. All the rest, including your Russia and China, are flyweights in training.

Your feeble response about attacking the messenger -- Sprey -- is completely invalid. A messenger represents a collective, or at least someone else with greater authority. Sprey is no messenger. He is an opinionator. More so, when he put forth his experience and his reputation as collateral, he is fair game, including experience and reputation.

So we are going to ask you legitimate questions about this subject and it involves Sprey, who you brought on...

Q: Sprey once advocated that the larger F-15, or something similar, with larger radars would guide the smaller, but supposedly more lethal, F-16 to a WVR fights. Do you agree with that philosophy ?

Q: Can you find a group of pilots who would support this philosophy ?

Last edited:
Errr. Maybe you haven't looked at Syria And Ukraine lately.
Whats going there? Russia spends billions of dollars on failed dictator and will keep spending for years until he eventually falls. Now Russia took a bite from its neighbor, turning the rest into its enemy.

The USA has never fought a real war against an evenly matched opponent and they never will.
Germany and Japan are not matched opponent? Soviet pilots in Korea were not matched opponent? Why dont u learn a bit before posting?

U still failed to answer why China and ur beloved Putin are copying the "gimmick failed stealth"?

Last edited:
So you resort to answering posts adressing other people. You're gibberish doesn't even make sense. You're not very intelligent. If you were maybe I'd be willing to converse but the tone of your discourse tells me all I need to know about your knowledge base. That is all.

Whats going there? Russia spends billions of dollars on failed dictator and will keep spending for years until he eventually falls. Now Russia took a bite from its neighbor, turning the rest into its enemy.

Germany and Japan are not a matched opponent? Soviet pilots in Korea were not matched opponent? Why dont u learn a bit before posting?

U still failed to answer why China and ur beloved Putin are copying the "gimmick failed stealth"?

So you resort to answering posts adressing other people. You're gibberish doesn't even make sense. You're not very intelligent. If you were maybe I'd be willing to converse but the tone of your discourse tells me all I need to know about your knowledge base. That is all.
U showed ur complete ignorance + u are unable to answer a single question. ALl u can do is spam slogans.

If you're stupid enough to believe what you just wrote. I was correct in my assessment and THAT IS ALL.

U showed ur complete ignorance + u are unable to answer a single question. ALl u can do is spam slogans.

If you're stupid enough to believe what you just wrote. I was correct in my assessment and THAT IS ALL.
Its not matter of beliefs its fact. You are an ignorant who is unable to answer a question and can only post slogans and personal attacks.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom