What's new

New U.S. Stealth Jet Can’t Hide From Russian Radar

F-22 is not produced anymore. Even the Americans themselves don't need it.

why? i thought u said f-35 is the crappier version of f-22? considering f-35 is the most expensive fighter jet program in the whole world, why they didnt spend the money on f-22s?

why? i thought u said f-35 is the crappier version of f-22? considering f-35 is the most expensive fighter jet program in the whole world, why they didnt spend the money on f-22s?

if it were up to me (and many Americans) F22 production would have never stopped. Or at the very least, not until many many more were made.

if it were up to me (and many Americans) F22 production would have never stopped. Or at the very least, not until many many more were made.

u know. many ppl believe that tom cats for example were retired sooner than expected. i know cost of their maintenance was pretty high but they had few good years left in them.

i know it sounds like conspiracy theories, but i think arms contractors are at fault here. pushing for new programs while the replacement isnt always superior.

why? i thought u said f-35 is the crappier version of f-22?
No. F-35 is multirole fighter, while F-22 is air superiority fighter.

considering f-35 is the most expensive fighter jet program in the whole world, why they didnt spend the money on f-22s?
F-35 is cheaper.

Making a plane VHF-stealthy starts with removing the target’s tails, as on the B-2 bombers. But we did not know how to do that on a supersonic, agile airplane (like the F-35 is supposed to be) when the JSF specifications were written.
So, that disqualifies F22 as well and PAK-FA, J-20 as well as J-31 and so on and so forth.

When was the last time a Chinese designed, built and piloted aircraft fired a shot in anger ?

... crickets......crickets........crickets.......crickets.......crickets........crickets......

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom