What's new

New U.S. Stealth Jet Can’t Hide From Russian Radar

Like any petulant child you desperately want to have the last word. Even if your words are meaningless. I'll let you have it...............

Its not matter of beliefs its fact. You are an ignorant who is unable to answer a question and can only post slogans and personal attacks.

Like any petulant child you desperately want to have the last word. Even if your words are meaningless. I'll let you have it...............
I just corrected ur lies. Now you can continue with blabbering and personal attacks while cowardly dodging my questions.

Wow. What a tool. The hubris of empire is quite contagious it seems. Either way Russia just bitch slapped NATO in Syria and Ukraine. Welcome to Novarossiya bitches. And thanks for handing over Crimea on a silver platter. Apparently your bark is much worse than your bite. Any more " sanctions, consequenses, or costs " bathhouse Barry and JoKe wanna threaten Russia with? Good luck with the turkey. And please continue to get angry. Your posts aren't quite as dull when you're comparing yourself to Muhammad Ali.

Ahahah
Aaahh...The criteria is a peer military. NATO was not involved. It is too bad that we currently have a weak Prez, but hey, everyone suffers a leadership setback once in a while. Your Russia happened to suffered the most spectacular setback to date -- the collapse of the Soviet empire -- courtesy of Raygun.

Anyway...Getting back to Sprey...Can you find a group of combat pilots TODAY who would agree with Sprey on how to design a fighter -- sans radar ?

So you resort to answering posts adressing other people. You're gibberish doesn't even make sense. You're not very intelligent. If you were maybe I'd be willing to converse but the tone of your discourse tells me all I need to know about your knowledge base. That is all.
YOU...Talking about other people's knowledge base ? That is a good laugh. I bet you barely tell the difference between a hammer and a screwdriver, kid.

But you have to admit, the F-35 isn't all that it was claimed to be. It's a technological marvel, but that doesn't mean it's any good.
Supposedly Pierre Sprey today conceded to only passive sensors on the F-16. No radars. Use a large fleet of prop jobbers to find enemy fighters and to guide guns-only F-16 to the WVR fights. Find me a squadron that supports this.

As much as I love the F-16, and I was on it for 6 yrs and I know what 9 gs felt like, we are reaching the physical limits on what we can do to this airframe. Am not talking about straining it. The basic airframe itself is good for at least another 20 yrs, in my opinion. What I mean is that unless we have a revolutionary technological breakthrough in electronics that will allow equally revolutionary leaps in avionics, there is only so much incremental changes we can impose upon the F-16 until it will be even worse than the F-35's problems. The F-16 and F-117 were designed with the same technology -- slide ruler. And probably with a few computers that are barely as powerful as today's smartphones. Time to move on.

Please tell us the specs on J31 and J20 which have led you to your conclusions...

The same old "specs" nonsense from US fan-boys and/or China haters.

Specs are meaningless as they could mean virtually nothing. Look at the published specs of the F-22 and it may not look much better than F-15.

For those of us who are able to critically analyse, we know that both J-20 and J-31 would make mincemeat of the F-35. Ony F-22 can stand up to those two fighters.

Specs are meaningless as they could mean virtually nothing. Look at the published specs of the F-22 and it may not look much better than F-15.

For those of us who are able to critically analyse, we know that both J-20 and J-31 would make mincemeat of the F-35. Ony F-22 can stand up to those two fighters.
U know nothing.

Wow. What a tool. The hubris of empire is quite contagious it seems. Either way Russia just bitch slapped NATO in Syria and Ukraine. Welcome to Novarossiya bitches. And thanks for handing over Crimea on a silver platter. Apparently your bark is much worse than your bite. Any more " sanctions, consequenses, or costs " bathhouse Barry and JoKe wanna threaten Russia with? Good luck with the turkey. And please continue to get angry. Your posts aren't quite as dull when you're comparing yourself to Muhammad Ali.

Ahahah

Why would an American say thanks for something grabbed by Russia?

Obviously a false flagging Russky, which is not smart enough to cover his tracks.

Its not "forums" its all leading powers, including ur beloved Russia who want stealth.

All his "arguments" are laughable.

1) He says that F-15 carried much of "junk" - much of complex electronic stuff that hand no relevance to combat, while F-16 was super awesome.

But what was the basic F-16? - It had not even the BVR capability! It had not laser or navigation pods. So it could only drop dumb bombs in daylight. It had primitive cockpit, virtually no countermeasures.

So all that so called "junk" was added later: BVR capability, Maverick missile, glass cockpit, decoy launchers, wide angle HUD, Harpoon and HARM missiles, navigation and targeting pods, EW suite... Only with all that "junk" F-16 became a real success.

2) He says that F-35 has "tiny wings" so in cant maneuver in combat. In fact F-35A has 42.74 m2 wings while his beloved F-16 only 27.87 m2. F-35C has huge 62.05 m2 wings.

3) "For CAS u need to loiter 4-6 hours". His favorite F-16 and A-10 cant do that either, not even close.
"U need a big gun". F-35 has very powerful 25-mm gun, although gun is last weapon u will use today.
"The tank s not visible from quarter mile or less." - LOL this is so 70-es. Modern megapixel thermals, GMTI and SAR radars can easily detect tanks from 10-15 miles.

4) "2 big bombs is a ridiculous payload". In facts that's standard payload of the F-16.
"internal bomb carriage cause more drag". Yes, clean F-16 has lower drag than clean F-45. However F-16 with externally mounted two large bombs and target pods will have much more drag than the F-35 which remains clean.

5) "Stealth is a scam, it simply does not work". Yet all the world, including the Russians and Chinese design stealth. Long wave radars have have terrible accuracy, thus they cant be used for guiding missiles. It basically can only tell that somewhere there is an airplane. You cant put long wave radar in fighter or even AEW&C, surely u cant put it in missile seeker. You cant put it on small mobile SAM. Due to their size and poor mobility they are vulnerable. Finally they are not majic stealth detectors. Thei r detection range is limited an they can be suppressed.
Very good analysis, but, a few points. We cannot say that only the wing area is important, you need to take parameters like weight into account as well. By consider these factors, F-16 and F-35 are not much different in maneuverability.

U know nothing.

you-know-nothing-06-0313-400x300.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself.

Very good analysis, but, a few points. We cannot say that only the wing area is important, you need to take parameters like weight into account as well. By consider these factors, F-16 and F-35 are not much different in maneuverability.
Sağol. :) Yep I was talking about the wing loading.

F-35A is far from ideal. In terms of maneuverability it can be compared to F-16 block 52+.

F-35 has slightly better wing loading and much better AoA.
F-16 block 52+ has slightly better power/weight ratio and considerably better speed.
Both have excellent roll rate.

In bombing mode (with 2 2000 lb bombs, 2 AAMs and targeting pods) F-35 will have a considerable advantage, since it carries all internally and has no drag penalty.

oh-really-now-tell-me-more.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom