What's new

Stealth Design Infographics: Comparing Chinese Chengdu J-20 to Russian Pak Fa

India will definitely buy JSF and this FGFA deal will collapse if Modi signs deal with LM to buy f-solahs.
That might give chance of pak fa for Pakistan.

I agree this stupidity might be implicated by iaf for bribe through rich countries. That will impact big on regional balance of power.

India will definitely buy JSF and this FGFA deal will collapse if Modi signs deal with LM to buy f-solahs.
what actually Indians want..??
JSF Or Pak Fa..??

That might give chance of pak fa for Pakistan.

I agree this stupidity might be implicated by iaf for bribe through rich countries. That will impact big on regional balance of power.
no way Pakistan will never go for PAK Fa

what actually Indians want..??
JSF Or Pak Fa..??

no way Pakistan will never go for PAK Fa
you never know what may happen. If Congress govt returns in '19 they will def order more rafales or JSF coz they wont follow Make In India policy. so in my view until a deal is signed or finally negotiated one shudnt assume that it will go through.

IAF is reluctant to induct this bird.i mean they havenot shown special interest in it . unhappy with engines etc

t-50 is still far away to be categorized as 4th gen (Russian standard 5th gen) stealth fighter, I reckon even Rafale and EF-2000 is stealthier than T-50. India should learn from the past experience, this PAK-FA deal is not worth a penny to invest in. at the end of the day, they are not going to share any core techs with you, even India is footing the bills of their R&D

Given the Russian experience in building fighter planes, I am sure PAK FA will be superior to J 20.

Here is an article comparing J20, F22 and PAK FA

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/th...h-fighter-vs-russias-pak-fa-chinas-j-20-17730

Times has changed. With infomatic times and system high network, Russia can't even export a single UCAV who compare to China has exported to a dozen of countries and has UCAV proven in combat and win the trust of many buyers.

Same as aircraft design of system network, avionics and stealth features.

you never know what may happen. If Congress govt returns in '19 they will def order more rafales or JSF coz they wont follow Make In India policy. so in my view until a deal is signed or finally negotiated one shudnt assume that it will go through.

IAF is reluctant to induct this bird.i mean they havenot shown special interest in it . unhappy with engines etc
Not enough bribe may be.

As they always want top notch porche when all they can afford is a decent honda. The tejas is not failure of drdo/ hal alone its failure made by iaf.
Russian bribe whom . Their babu.
A pilot or his support staff have no say. They only provide the report d3cision is always biased. Its the top babu of iaf. Who decide with help of some 4th fail politicians.

Back
Top Bottom