What's new

'Sikhs are not Hindus’ campaign finds support in Pak

I'm not emotional here, but rational. :coffee: We don't want any special status from Government, we want OUR HAQ. #Thatisit. :astagh:

What??:blink:
Each and every one are in a run for a special status,reservation etc for now a days .
Here we have Indians who dont want anything special from govt .
Patriotism :cray:

Your comparing our constitution with Pakistan. :hitwall::rofl:
So you want to create conditions like Pakistan is facing today. Constitutions should be free from religious controversies.

No, I am giving you examples, you noticed Pakistan but you did notice a specifically mentioned ritual practice of keep Kripan.

What??:blink:
Each and every one are in a run for a special status,reservation etc for now a days .
Here we have Indians who dont want anything special from govt .
Patriotism :cray:

Nay, not Patriotism. Our Gurus thought: Beg from the One Lord, the Great Giver, and you shall obtain your heart's desires. But if you beg from another, then you shall be shamed and destroyed. :whistle:

Nay, not Patriotism. Our Gurus thought: Beg from the One Lord, the Great Giver, and you shall obtain your heart's desires. But if you beg from another, then you shall be shamed and destroyed. :whistle:

So you mean the you cant beg to a govt that is running by the taxpayers efforts including Sikhs?
Well it seems some peoples are start to dislike the new GoI. :D
Cant blame though.

So you mean the you cant beg to a govt that is running by the taxpayers efforts including Sikhs?
Cant blame though.

Mangney say kuch nahi milta. One has to demand/grab our rights. :angry: I don't dislike Modi Sarkar, I support NaMo.:p:

It is a matter of acceptance of distinct identity of a religion. Article 25 (b) of the Constitution just deprives the Sikhs of their legitimate rights. It clubs Sikhs with Hindus. Hindu marriage act considers Sikhs & Buddhists to be at par with Hindus. We have different marriage acts for Muslims & Hindus but not for Sikhs.
Sikhs are to be governed by their own systems and customs according to the hindu marriage act,only the punishments such as bigamy are applicable to them.

This Sikh petition is being signed in many countries around the world. Don't try to project it as something being supported only in Pakistan.

Yup, all around the world except India :)

Oh my my, really? why, do they have infra red blood? :P How many sikhs are left there meanwhile? hehehehe

We have little in quantity but pure in quality not confused ones

what is snatan dharma

Don't know Indian always come up with new term for Hinduism, you being offshoot of same religion should understand what I meant

where indian constitution do not distinguish between sikh and hindu religion...
few people are fighting over, without knowing facts...

Don't know Indian always come up with new term for Hinduism, you being offshoot of same religion should understand what I meant

no.............I dont understand what u meant ................Sikhism is not part of whatever u are calling snatan dharma .....thats so typical sanskrit name:coffee:

Really??
Dont measure the entire Indians with that benchmark.

I am not including myself in "Bhakt" category ....so i am not measuring "entire" Indians with that benchmark.

only so called "NATIONALIST"

Cant blame though.

BJP is a bad bad party ................look they even saved "their" govt. in punjab .............they voted against no-confidence motion that was bought against their hugely hated govt in punjab.....If Punjab has to be saved ....Make it BJP free zone .:toast_sign:

IMO no special status should be given to Sikhs. The Article 25 needs to go in its entirety. It's one of the foundations of Indian pseudo secularism. A secular constitution should have nothing to do with the faith of the citizen. Being Indian is all that should matter.

I don't want any special status for Hindus, Buddhists etc either.

no.............I dont understand what u meant ................Sikhism is not part of whatever u are calling snatan dharma .....thats so typical sanskrit name:coffee:

I am not including myself in "Bhakt" category ....so i am not measuring "entire" Indians with that benchmark.

only so called "NATIONALIST"

BJP is a bad bad party ................look they even saved "their" govt. in punjab .............they voted against no-confidence motion that was bought against their hugely hated govt in punjab.....If Punjab has to be saved ....Make it BJP free zone .:toast_sign:
You trolling skills have gone down - way below the mark. :tsk:

Yup, all around the world except India :)

We have little in quantity but pure in quality not confused ones

Yet they still keep coming as refugees to India - with nothing but their sorry lives.

what is snatan dharma???

here comes a Bhakt ....lol.

Petition was started by Sikh organisation of America asking "their" president to ask question from PM modi regarding this.

is this too much ??? :undecided:
Yes..

Your comparing our constitution with Pakistan. :hitwall::rofl:
So you want to create conditions like Pakistan is facing today. Constitutions should be free from religious controversies.
What kind of conditions are you talking about?Sikhs are still considered sikhs here not muslim but i do agree with your second point

Back
Top Bottom