What's new

India arrests 78 in ongoing manhunt for Sikh leader

French masc. definite article (including the old neuter), fem. la, from Latin ille "he, that," used in Late Latin and Medieval Latin as the definite article. Cognate with Spanish el. Latin ille "that," illa "by that way, there," replaced Old Latin olle/ollus, perhaps by analogy with iste [de Vaan]; from PIE *hol-no- "that, yonder."
Or maybe Arabs got prefix ille from Roman rule over 2000 years ago.

News are being spread that he has fled abroad, probably they have already bumped him off

I admire your jihadi passion but what you "want to do" is already being done by the pakistani govt
Rather be a Jihadi than an ugly Ganges sewer rat whose main pickup line is hey I have money. D*thead rapist. That’s all y’all known as, rapey vibes always chasing after western women or harassing Muslim ones online. No wonder y’all women switching teams to go to the other side changing their names and religion just to get away from you. But we waz ceo n shiett - Incel Indian males!

Rather be a Jihadi than an ugly Ganges sewer rat whose main pickup line is hey I have money. D*thead rapist. That’s all y’all known as, rapey vibes always chasing after western women or harassing Muslim ones online. No wonder y’all women switching teams to go to the other side changing their names and religion just to get away from you. But we waz ceo n shiett - Incel Indian males!

I love it when pakistanis obsess about "rape".

I have only one question for you, how much ?

FrmBIKCXgAAVPJq

But your Hate is quite understandable,

Frs_5WVWcAAtCJe

I love it when pakistanis obsess about "rape".

I have only one question for you, how much ?

FrmBIKCXgAAVPJq

But your Hate is quite understandable,

Frs_5WVWcAAtCJe
You tell me d*thead, how much are the daughters in your family?

It’s better Muslims adopt these girls so they can grow up in non rapey environment.

Ganges rat, I can practically smell your stench through my phone screen. Stench of small d*ck funeral, Ganges sewer water, sweat from gang raping women on buses, and turmeric garlic all rolled up in one.

You tell me d*thead, how much are the daughters in your family?

It’s better Muslims adopt these girls so they can grow up in non rapey environment.

Ganges rat, I can practically smell your stench through my phone screen. Stench of small d*ck funeral, Ganges sewer water, sweat from gang raping women on buses, and turmeric garlic all rolled up in one.

pakistani daughters,

pakistani sons,

@RealDeal

Since you are frustrated that nothing you try / tried seems to be working, you are resorting to half-truths and also lies.

Deconstructing some of your half-truths:

He was doing nothing except giving some stupid hate speeches and barely had any supporters.

Yes, till that point, it was a minor issue. But his handlers had plans to escalate. Even if there was no escalation, it couldn't be allowed to continue. It had to be nipped in the bud.

they sent out a few hundred cops to arrest him and gave him the attention he was looking for

Better some intense attention for a short time than slow boiling attention for a long time. People in the state will talk about the arrest for a while and then forget about it.

What's more, the morons cut off internet in a perfectly normal state giving the impression like its under a siege or warzone.

The siege impression is only for outside people. Inside the state, due to information blackout, people will go about their personal business and lives.

Can't believe how people never learn from history

India learns from history perfectly. That's why we had successes in 1971, quelling Punjab terrorism in 1980s, quelling naxalism, quelling Kashmir militancy, etc.

It is Pakistan that doesn't seem to be learning from history. That's why it is trying same old strategies that it tried before and failed.

I admire your jihadi passion but what you "want to do" is already being done by the pakistani govt.

That is how this 10th pass unemployed wastrel who was sent to Dubai to work as a truck driver in his uncles transport business became a "sikh religious leader" after meeting ISI handles in dubai. :lol:

Amritpal-Singh-1200.jpg

And there is a stead supply of drugs and Arms from pakistani into punjab to "Fund and support" him.

police-arrested-module-members-recovered-cash-terrorist_5753a778-df3d-11e9-93be-d8edb8f85faf.jpg
PTI9_25_2019_000089B_1569425582198_1569425601067.jpg
whatsapp_image_2022-10-08_at_22.49.01-sixteen_nine.jpeg
e599d6c81bdba3aa782cb79a5b5baeff1672595216934556_original.jpg

But since Indian govt. is already returning the favor with multiplier effect, I don't have too many complaints.
Being religious and owning a weapon is a crime now?

That's the two fundamental aspects of Sikhism

Being religious and owning a weapon is a crime now?

That's the two fundamental aspects of Sikhism

Duh ! owning unlicensed arms IS a crime in India.

Sikhs are allowed to carry a nominal kripan, not guns.

@RealDeal

Since you are frustrated that nothing you try / tried seems to be working, you are resorting to half-truths and also lies.

Deconstructing some of your half-truths:

Yes, till that point, it was a minor issue. But his handlers had plans to escalate. Even if there was no escalation, it couldn't be allowed to continue. It had to be nipped in the bud.

Better some intense attention for a short time than slow boiling attention for a long time. People in the state will talk about the arrest for a while and then forget about it.

The siege impression is only for outside people. Inside the state, due to information blackout, people will go about their personal business and lives.

India learns from history perfectly. That's why we had successes in 1971, quelling Punjab terrorism in 1980s, quelling naxalism, quelling Kashmir militancy, etc.

It is Pakistan that doesn't seem to be learning from history. That's why it is trying same old strategies that it tried before and failed.
Abey Dhakkan, you are the one who quoted me 5 times and has to resort to writing big bold letters to attract my attention, shows who is frustrated🤣

Instead of writing big essays of crap, go fix some toilets,

Back
Top Bottom